What's new

Interesting turn of phrase - Good Work Pakistani Diplomats

What has happened for the first time? The statement you quote in the OP represents no change in any US policies, despite what you are claiming. What is being said here has been said before.

First time = Pakistani concerns about terrorism. How many times I have to repeat this line to make you present an example?

First time = Pakistani concerns about terrorism. How many times I have to repeat this line to make you present an example?

There is no need for us to argue about this.

This is another example of what goes wrong when USA says something diplomatic and Pakistanis jump on it as an expression of friendship and support when nothing has really changed. Then, when Pakistanis are inevitably disappointed, USA becomes the bad friend who has betrayed Pakistan once again.

All I am trying to do here is not to prove you, or anyone, wrong or right. All I am saying is that Pakistan should not cling to such carefully crafted diplomatic straws that cannot be relied upon at all, to avoid disappointment and anger later on.

All of this has happened many, many times before.

There is no need for us to argue about this.

This is another example of what goes wrong when USA says something diplomatic and Pakistanis jump on it as an expression of friendship and support when nothing has really changed. Then, when Pakistanis are inevitably disappointed, USA becomes the bad friend who has betrayed Pakistan once again.

All I am trying to do here is not to prove you, or anyone, wrong or right. All I am saying is that Pakistan should not cling to such carefully crafted diplomatic straws that cannot be relied upon at all, to avoid disappointment and anger later on.

All of this has happened many, many times before.

Sheesh. No example again. :disagree:

Sheesh. No example again. :disagree:

As soon as you can tell me what has really changed that you claim is the first time for? Is USA saying Pakistani concerns about terrorism are now somehow important? Really?

For the first time ever, joint statement after Nawaz Obama meeting talks about Pakistan's concern's about terrorism.

View attachment 266388

Obama, Nawaz Sharif Call for Sustained, Resilient India-Pakistan Talks

This also negates the bullsh!t news by Indian media that no dossier was shared with USA about Indian support to terror inside Pakistan.
For the first time ever, joint statement after Nawaz Obama meeting talks about Pakistan's concern's about terrorism.

View attachment 266388

Obama, Nawaz Sharif Call for Sustained, Resilient India-Pakistan Talks

This also negates the bullsh!t news by Indian media that no dossier was shared with USA about Indian support to terror inside Pakistan.

USA has short term business with pakistan. In the long term Americans have more business to do with India. It is simple.

As soon as you can tell me what has really changed that you claim is the first time for? Is USA saying Pakistani concerns about terrorism are now somehow important? Really?

I have already told you what has changed. My question to you is still the same. Any examples of "has happened before too" is required from you.

Examples son examples.

USA has short term business with pakistan. In the long term Americans have more business to do with India. It is simple.

USA will remain engaged with both Pakistan and India, and both in the short and long terms.

Back
Top Bottom