What's new

Intercepted calls prove yet again that Dawood is in Pak

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
NEW DELHI: Home minister Rajnath Singh's recent statement that the "government will bring Dawood Ibrahim back" may have sounded far-fetched but there is no doubt that India's most wanted criminal is living in Pakistan under ISI's patronage.

Around four months ago, intelligence agencies traced Dawood's three calls from Pakistan to his associate Javed in Dubai, yet again confirming the gangster's presence in the neighbouring country. The calls also nailed Pakistani high commissioner Abdul Basit's lie that "Dawood is not in Pakistan".

Javed, according to sources, looks after Dawood's business interests in Dubai and India. Dawood was regularly heard talking to another associate, identified as Tariq, over phone from Pakistan a few months before the three calls to Javed, sources said. While Javed reportedly manages Dawood's businesses including real estate, narcotics, extortion, hawala, betting and fixing, not much is known about Tariq. Dawood's one-time right hand man Tariq Parveen was arrested by Uttar Pradesh ATS earlier this year.

Sources said "Dawood was only talking about his businesses in these calls".

The intercepted calls are significant at a time when the Narendra Modi government has asked law enforcement agencies, Intelligence Bureau and RAW among others, to adopt an aggressive approach towards the underworld don and his business interests.

According to sources, national security advisor Ajit Doval, who is deeply familiar with Dawood's ways and his activities, is very keen on tough action against the criminal, who has eluded Indian agencies for more than 22 years now. Doval, sources added, has held several meetings with different agencies to track Dawood since taking over as NSA.

The recent crackdown by Enforcement Directorate on properties belonging to Dawood and his slain associate Iqbal Mirchi in India and abroad is seen as tightening the noose around the fugitive, who lives in Pakistan under ISI's patronage.

The NDA government is looking to block Dawood's properties worth over Rs 3,000 crore as its plans to financially choke his network. Several countries including Cyprus, the UAE, the UK, Morocco, Spain and Turkey will soon be approached for action on the assets, which have been allegedly acquired through anti-national activities. "There is an effort to gag Dawood's activities by killing his businesses in India and other countries," said an official.

The government is also trying to build pressure on Pakistan to hand over the mastermind of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts, who is listed in UN's Al Qaida sanctions list.

"There is sudden activity in the government and intelligence circles on Dawood," said an official. When asked if the government was actually serious about bringing Dawood back to India, the officer said, "The present NSA looks very keen."

Rajnath Singh had recently said that Dawood would be brought back to India. "India has credible information of Dawood Ibrahim being in Pakistan. We will pursue and put pressure on Pakistan in tracking Dawood Ibrahim. India will leave no stone unturned to bring him back," the minister had said.

Intercepted calls prove yet again that Dawood is in Pak - The Times of India

:hitwall::hitwall: I was a kid when I heard that now I am grown up but same old BS by Indians. Abey aukaad hai toh maar ke dikhao.. zada bakwas na kiya karo.(If you have guts, try to knock him down, don't just talk). :tdown:

And more shameful for Indians is that he is an Indian Muslim. :tsk:

what so special,all the worlds most wanted terrorist are arrested or killed in Pakistan,he is just one of them.You cannt blame Pakistan,they just dont have control over most of Pakistan,if they know where he is i am sure they will take care of him,after all they are peaceful people.
As they say they are the one most effected by terrorists.

what so special,all the worlds most wanted terrorist are arrested or killed in Pakistan,he is just one of them.You cannt blame Pakistan,they just dont have control over most of Pakistan,if they know where he is i am sure they will take care of him,after all they are peaceful people.
As they say they are the one most effected by terrorists.

Dawood has done nothing wrong in other parts of world, only in India. It is Indians who are asking other countries to mark him as terrorists.

All your diplomatic efforts will fail and he will die a natural death in front of 1.25 Billion Losers :tdown:

Dawood has done nothing wrong in other parts of world, only in India. It is Indians who are asking other countries to mark him as terrorists.

All your diplomatic efforts will fail and he will die a natural death in front of 1.25 Billion Losers :tdown:
i know you will not find anything wrong in what he did,what else can we expect from a Pakistani,i wont blame you,you guys have comprehension problem with the word terrorist.it dosnt matter what Pakistan thinks,because thats not our goal,out aim to to infulence what the world thinks about Pakistan,you wont understand the bigger picture.
U.S. DESIGNATES DAWOOD IBRAHIM AS TERRORIST SUPPORTER

And you will proud of :o: he hide in Pakistan too.

i know you will not find anything wrong in what he did,what else can we expect from a Pakistani,i wont blame you,you guys have comprehension problem with the word terrorist.it dosnt matter what Pakistan thinks,because thats not our goal,out aim to to infulence what the world thinks about Pakistan,you wont understand the bigger picture.
U.S. DESIGNATES DAWOOD IBRAHIM AS TERRORIST SUPPORTER

Haha you aim to influence the world and world aims to lure you to use your resources, use best of your food, and other products for west and where else you are feeding 2nd grade quality products to your people.

Coming back to dawood, US is not doing anything. Just impressing India through useless Paper work :P where as Dawood still operates. Big time losers you 1.25 Billion are.

And you will proud of :o: he hide in Pakistan too.

You should be proud finally he is groomed in India, born and brought up there. Your society produced a terrorist :tdown:

Haha you aim to influence the world and world aims to lure you to use your resources, use best of your food, and other products for west and where else you are feeding 2nd grade quality products to your people.

Coming back to dawood, US is not doing anything. Just impressing India through useless Paper work :P where as Dawood still operates. Big time losers you 1.25 Billion are.
You still dont get it do you,its not what Govts do,its the reality on the ground how Pakistanies are looked upon by the rest of the world,dont trust me show the green passport when you are travelling out of the country, you will realise whats changing.

You still dont get it do you,its not what Govts do,its the reality on the ground how Pakistanies are looked upon by the rest of the world,dont trust me show the green passport when you are travelling out of the country, you will realise whats changing.

No one looks the way you describe. It depends on the model of government which the government implements in the society, how society should see the world. You and Me are just another SOUTH ASIANS! That's what west thinks. Every one is aware that, it is money business and resource conquering, that's all.

Saudis are the biggest funding machine of terror , how they are seen in US, is how US government wants it's people to see them. You Indians are highly emotional people.

Back
Top Bottom