What's new

Interactive Battle Report - Battle of Hong Kong (Dec-8, 1941) with Chinese Commentary

I removed the off-topic content along-with the answer in return and sent message accordingly, so that we may continue with topic in hand. Criticism based upon the content or a subject which leads to productivity and quality discussion, is always welcome but a person/member shouldn't be the concern. The content/subject be kept in view for debate so that an argument replied with counter argument will create an atmosphere of quality discussion, hence, encouraged.

Regards,
He made a video in Cantonese that I spent an hour, eager to appreciate this novelty.
I gave him a "Thank you" which I just took back, for his effort into contributing this article, and gave him some feedback on his broken boring monotone and off key Cantonese with a lot of AHs and Errs and interspersed with lots of English that he may not have realized so he may improve on it.
Sorry that it enraged him so much.
I didn't expect this PDF Professional is so thin skinned.

He made a video in Cantonese that I spent an hour..

This sentence said to me, YOU HAVE NOT WATCH THE VIDEO NOR READ THE POST.

The video is 1 hours 9 minutes long, but as I explained in the post, I can only record 35 minutes or so of audio. The audio cut off at 44 minutes mark. Which mean if you are indeed watching for the whole 69 minutes (or as your claim, spent an hour), you will be watching a video without sound for the last 25 minutes, which is basically NOTHING. And 25 minutes of nothing is a long time for anyone to sit and watch.

So, how are you going to sit 69 minutes to listen to something that only have 44 minutes content in it? Are you telling me you sit in front of a computer and watch the map move WITH NO SOUND for 25 minutes?

Another point to proof is I don't know whether or not you familiar with YouTube, YouTube record the person location to the channel and show to the account owner so they can see who and from where people watch their video. You know the funny thing was? The video have 17 watch as of Oct 14 2017 when I was writing this (Which is after you claim you have watch it) and can you guess how many people from Singapore watch that video? 0

I have 3 watches from Australia (me) 3 watches from the US (I don't know who) 2 watches from Germany (From no one's boy), 2 watches from India (Possible from Austerlitz) 2 watches from Malaysia, 1 watch from UAE (from Levina) 1 from Brazil, 1 from Canada and UK and NZ, that make 17, where are the watches from Singapore?

youtube.jpg

youtube 2.jpg

What I can gather is that, you look at the front of the clip, which it said 69 minutes. And you say that so you said you watched 69 minutes without reading anything or hearing anything. Because 1/3 of the audio is not working, which mean if you claim to be watching the video from beginning to end, you would have sat in front of your computer for 25 minutes watching the map moves silently. And most importantly, there are not a single person from Singapore watch this video.

From that, I can definitively conclude, you have not watch the video at all, nor were you actually read any of the post telling or warning member, the audio cut out before the video.

Last edited:
This sentence said to me, YOU HAVE NOT WATCH THE VIDEO NOR READ THE POST.

The video is 1 hours 9 minutes long, but as I explained in the post, I can only record 35 minutes or so of audio. The audio cut off at 44 minutes mark. Which mean if you are indeed watching for the whole 69 minutes (or as your claim, spent an hour), you will be watching a video without sound for the last 25 minutes, which is basically NOTHING. And 25 minutes of nothing is a long time for anyone to sit and watch.

So, how are you going to sit 69 minutes to listen to something that only have 44 minutes content in it? Are you telling me you sit in front of a computer and watch the map move WITH NO SOUND for 25 minutes?

Another point to proof is I don't know whether or not you familiar with YouTube, YouTube record the person location to the channel and show to the account owner so they can see who and from where people watch their video. You know the funny thing was? The video have 17 watch as of Oct 14 2017 when I was writing this (Which is after you claim you have watch it) and can you guess how many people from Singapore watch that video? 0

I have 3 watches from Australia (me) 3 watches from the US (I don't know who) 2 watches from Germany (From no one's boy), 2 watches from India (Possible from Austerlitz) 2 watches from Malaysia, 1 watch from UAE (from Levina) 1 from Brazil, 1 from Canada and UK and NZ, that make 17, where are the watches from Singapore?

View attachment 431078
View attachment 431079

What I can gather is that, you look at the front of the clip, which it said 69 minutes. And you say that so you said you watched 69 minutes without reading anything or hearing anything. Because 1/3 of the audio is not working, which mean if you claim to be watching the video from beginning to end, you would have sat in front of your computer for 25 minutes watching the map moves silently. And most importantly, there are not a single person from Singapore watch this video.

From that, I can definitively conclude, you have not watch the video at all, nor were you actually read any of the post telling or warning member, the audio cut out before the video.
Don't try too hard to be a smart alec.
Yeah, there was no audio at the end, and it wasted my time trying to figure out if there was something wrong with my pc speakers or did the video lose its audio stream which happens over my phone's low bandwidth. And so I downloaded the whole 181,262,377 bytes of it, and thereby spent more than 1 hour on this trash.
I can always post this video back to you as proof.
And yeah, I missed out your note on only 35 minutes of audio, cause I was so excited to hear how you sounded.
IN CANTONESE !!!
Am I the only one in this world to miss out some minutae on a quick glance over some non life changing article ?
Boy! I had such high expectations, but I was sorely disappointed !!
Your voice is such a let down.
But do not let that distress you as not many people have a great voice.
Its remarkable I did not doze off hearing your monotone boring and off key Cantonese.

Anyway no point to further engage a petty and self aggrandizing person where our legitimate feedbacks got deleted while your rants and long winded diatribe remains.
I had given you "Thanks" on occasions where appropriate not knowing how low and petty, plus vengeful you can go.
That will never happen again.

PDF Battle Report.GIF

Don't try too hard to be a smart alec.
Yeah, there was no audio at the end, and it wasted my time trying to figure out if there was something wrong with my pc speakers or did the video lose its audio stream which happens over my phone's low bandwidth. And so I downloaded the whole 181,262,377 bytes of it, and thereby spent more than 1 hour on this trash.
I can always post this video back to you as proof.
And yeah, I missed out your note on only 35 minutes of audio, cause I was so excited to hear how you sounded.
IN CANTONESE !!!
Am I the only one in this world to miss out some minutae on a quick glance over some non life changing article ?
Boy! I had such high expectations, but I was sorely disappointed !!
Your voice is such a let down.
But do not let that distress you as not many people have a great voice.
Its remarkable I did not doze off hearing your monotone boring and off key Cantonese.

Anyway no point to further engage a petty and self aggrandizing person where our legitimate feedbacks got deleted while your rants and long winded diatribe remains.
I had given you "Thanks" on occasions where appropriate not knowing how low and petty, plus vengeful you can go.
That will never happen again.

View attachment 431086

A.) The video, if you download it from any of the source as a mp4 file, is NOT going to be exceed 117 mb (Mp4 @1080), that's how big the file was when I make it. And that's also is what you will get if I directly download my file from youtube, you can get smaller file if you download a crappier version, but it would not be nearly 200mb, that's for sure, to begin with, my video quality is not that good (Another point I have made in the post)

youtube.png

So, if your file is really touching 200 mb, that's either after editing (you add something in it) or that is not my video but you simply rename one of your mp4 file (Most TV show at h264 codec in mp4 format is 180-190mb) you probably did just that.

B.) You would still need the address to the video to download it into your hard drive

You will need this - > youtube.be / zEZIGhKhwwk

when you access the address (Either go to you tube or left click on the embed) you will still have to access the video, and you will still have access to the website. Which mean it will still record your location, otherwise the only way you can have the recording is for someone to download it for you, then there are no connection whether or not you have actually watch the video.

And then there are always this issue, I don't know how well is your language skill, For all I know or care, you could have speak zip Cantonese, which basically make you point moot to begin with.

A.) The video, if you download it from any of the source as a mp4 file, is NOT going to be exceed 117 mb (Mp4 @1080), that's how big the file was when I make it. And that's also is what you will get if I directly download my file from youtube, you can get smaller file if you download a crappier version, but it would not be nearly 200mb, that's for sure, to begin with, my video quality is not that good (Another point I have made in the post)

View attachment 431101

So, if your file is really touching 200 mb, that's either after editing (you add something in it) or that is not my video but you simply rename one of your mp4 file (Most TV show at h264 codec in mp4 format is 180-190mb) you probably did just that.

B.) You would still need the address to the video to download it into your hard drive

You will need this - > youtube.be / zEZIGhKhwwk

when you access the address (Either go to you tube or left click on the embed) you will still have to access the video, and you will still have access to the website. Which mean it will still record your location, otherwise the only way you can have the recording is for someone to download it for you, then there are no connection whether or not you have actually watch the video.

And then there are always this issue, I don't know how well is your language skill, For all I know or care, you could have speak zip Cantonese, which basically make you point moot to begin with.
You are really funny.
Such a long winded diatribe to show your ignorance.

Interactive Battle Report.jpg

Your video is too badly done to be memorable, except that you use "kuan lo" to describe "military person" and how you didn't appreciate military relics until after you joined the military.
No need to bother to go into more details as I couldn't be bothered to continue this to and fro over your badly done video.

You are really funny.
Such a long winded diatribe to show your ignorance.

View attachment 431135

Your video is too badly done to be memorable, except that you use "kuan lo" to describe "military person" and how you didn't appreciate military relics until after you joined the military.
No need to bother to go into more details as I couldn't be bothered to continue this to and fro over your badly done video.

lol, so now my video is badly done?

Also, from what you claim, you claim to have watch thru the whole thing, yet you cannot comment on any detail other than the literally the first thing I say, memorable or not is one thing, but even if you r speech is boring, I will still remember the context of the whole video, let alone you do not seems to know the fact that the video cut off at 44 minutes mark (Your response to me is you missed the point I raise on my post and this is actually not true, because I did not ever mentioned the video have been cut off in 44 minutes mark, I said, the recorder I own can only record 35 minutes of material.)

So if you really do as you said, you would have said so in the beginning (because it is quite odd to have the video audio cut off approximately 2/3 mark) You failed to notice that, yet some how you "claim" you are enthusiastic about my video, and you "claim" you have finished the video.

The question I had is, did you say my video is boring and didn't remember the content? Or as you said earlier you are eager to watch and finish the whole hours? Because you can be either one or the other, you cannot be both?

As I said, I am not here to talk about my nationality, nor how "Badly" the taste of my video (In fact, if you bother to read anything AT ALL, you will know how I comment on my video quality in a few of above post), you keep saying you do not have interest on talking to me over it, yet you keep talking to me about my language skill or something, which I have already said the 5th time (maybe more) as I don't know you, I don't even know whether or not you speak the language. For all I know or care, you probably don't speak the language at all, which make your point MOOT to begin with.

As for the video, as I shown in my screencap, is not bigger than 120 mb at it original setting (mp4 coded with 1080 resolution), I don't know what you use to download the video, but If I were you, I would probably ask for your money back (That is if you pay for their service)

And finally, you do not need to reply to my post if you don't want to, as you claim. I assume you know that already.

Back
Top Bottom