What's new

Intense Verbal Clash Between PTI Nadeem Qureshi And Host in Live Talk Show

munib2014

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Intense Verbal Clash Between PTI Nadeem Qureshi And Host in Live Talk Show
There are Several times in Pakistani talk shows when guests and anchor had verbal clash but this time it was very tense. . Watch PTI's nadeem qureshi's verbal clash Video with anchor in live talk show

Such people are letting the PTI down and showing the real face of PTI, which consist mostly of ELECTABLES.

Such people are letting the PTI down and showing the real face of PTI, which consist mostly of ELECTABLES.

Don't you think the anchors on Pakistani news channels are more biased, more personal with guests and more politically motivated. ?

I am not supporting any wrong behaviour of politicians as we all know how they are and how they are supposed to act but a TV host should just stick to his journalism , ask questions get answers and ask counter questions and at the end says thank you very much for giving us time it was nice talking to you.

Ye b wakeelo ki Tarah Ka maafia ban Chuky Hy. Agar inky mutabik Ka chalo to international newspapers me articles chaap dety apky institutes or mulk Kay khilaaf. Ajeeb tamasha Hy yye b
I support pti guy on this

That anchor is one jahil chutya who misbehaves with everyone like he is sitting at his autaq and everyone else are his servants

Bol news is the Republic TV of Pakistan. Everyone tries to be Arnab

In such talk shows, respect, dignity and tolerance is secondary things. Only the rating matter.
Such shows neither uplifts the horrible face of today's media nor brings some good to system but hate, abuse, lies and deceits.
They have borrowed this concept of barking contest from Indian channels.

More influenced by Indians, even some are on more advance phase to use Hindi words than Urdu and feel proud.

By definition, our representative democratic system can only allow a party to come into power if it has a bunch of rotten electables.

Back
Top Bottom