What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

Seems to be a daily occurrence and i hope the authorities get on top of it.
I find it typically incredible that our Indians are on this forum in their packs hovering to post on subjects such as mangos bananas and in fact anything to do with faults with our nation yet threads like this they dare not venture. Perhaps they are looking for an escapism from their own realities. Perhaps living in a world with their heads buried in the sand has become a way of life for them. The obsession is so so deep...

Consider this, Pakistan is virtually on war footing with this WOT menace, where as India is supposedly a land for Snow white.
And as for the fruit fan boys or more precise the Bharti Banana Bunch, you know what they say, small things amuse little minds. !!

Consider this, Pakistan is virtually on war footing with this WOT menace, where as India is supposedly a land for Snow white.
And as for the fruit fan boys or more precise the Bharti Banana Bunch, you know what they say, small things amuse little minds. !!

Its an eye opener that they sit here on :pdf: - probably the BEST defense forum around watching for the slightest bit of news on our nation and come on here like an infestation to point out our inadequacies and threads like this show us clearly they have perhaps given in on their own issues. Mate it wouldn't be the same without them however the irony is they are simply obsessed with our nation in a frenzied manner... :azn:

I find it typically incredible that our Indians are on this forum in their packs hovering to post on subjects such as mangos bananas and in fact anything to do with faults with our nation yet threads like this they dare not venture. Perhaps they are looking for an escapism from their own realities. Perhaps living in a world with their heads buried in the sand has become a way of life for them. The obsession is so so deep...

superkaif , this thread happens to be sticky, and we rarely see any discussions here.

Also, since some Pakistani members seem quicker and enthusiastic to post and update on this sticky, only thing left for most of us Indians is read the article.

superkaif , this thread happens to be sticky, and we rarely see any discussions here.

Also, since some Pakistani members seem quicker and enthusiastic to post and update on this sticky, only thing left for most of us Indians is read the article.

and roam around the net entering "Pakistan bad news"? - Give me a break and check the last 24 hours. Incredible infestation on PDF. You are a sensible poster on here so its not aimed at you. Its the morons that have several IDs that come and go after trolling. Some of your countrymen highlight bad news in our nation with the pretense of you living in a perfect shining democracy.

Most of the Indians here belong to the urban middle-class and are really not affected by this Maoist problem.Maoist never attack urban areas but villages deep within the country.That's why majority of the Indians lurking here do not bother much about it.In a country as big as India and as heavily populated like India people really don't have the time nor interest in knowing what's going on deep inside the country.The country's media too is not very interested.There are always more spicy stories to follow.As the saying goes "bade bade desho mein choti choti baate hoti rehti hain"........

and roam around the net entering "Pakistan bad news"? - Give me a break and check the last 24 hours. Incredible infestation on PDF. You are a sensible poster on here so its not aimed at you. Its the morons that have several IDs that come and go after trolling. Some of your countrymen highlight bad news in our nation with the pretense of you living in a perfect shining democracy.

Trolls are ubiquitous on pdf , with no nationality specifically tied to them, if Indian troll bother you so much, just report them.

I spent near to 15mins reporting trolls on one thread and i can say the effort paid off.

Most of the Indians here belong to the urban middle-class and are really not affected by this Maoist problem.Maoist never attack urban areas but villages deep within the country.That's why majority of the Indians lurking here do not bother much about it.In a country as big as India and as heavily populated like India people really don't have the time nor interest in knowing what's going on deep inside the country.The country's media too is not very interested.There are always more spicy stories to follow.As the saying goes "bade bade desho mein choti choti baate hoti rehti hain"........

Thanks for the honesty - so one can deduce from your post -
1. The "middle class" are not concerned about terrorism in your own nation?
2. Indians "are lurking" here and dont care about their nations issues?
3. India is so big that people are not interested whats going on deep inside it? (my favourite)
4. Indias media is not interested in the sad loss of innocent people due to terrorism?
Incredible..... i rest my case.

The only reason for this is that we do not want to get into any unnecessary fights, which are common throughout threads which have a sizeable Indian presence............It's always something like this-

1st guy- Hmmm.........it's a problem, Congress should be removed, it's sucking the country

2nd guy- ^^ exactly

3rd guy(RazPak)- India is a land of suckers................:lol::lol:

4rth guy(Aryan_B)-^^ you are right..............in fact this link proves it true.............
(posts a link about how India is dirty, poor, illiterate, overspending on arms)

It's almost the same in every thread:angry:

:lol:

Despite the traditional response, its interesting to note that Maoism remains strong in the states that don't have Congress Govt.

If you want to know what the term enthusiastic means, check out the sticky on "Acts of terrorism in Pakistan", the obsessive mind there will keep you informed even if an auto rickshaw back fires in down town Peshawar, in a faint hope that a bomb may have gone off.

3. India is so big that people are not interested whats going on deep inside it? (my favourite)
4. Indias media is not interested in the sad loss of innocent people due to terrorism?
1)Dont mix terrorism and maoism,they are different things-their motives,their targets etc
2)Indian are lurking here becoz of the stuffs going here,someone has to defend its country
3)India is not that big that it is not looking in its internal problems,many soldiers have sacrificed their lifes in this war
4)Come to India and see what Indian media reports on maoists
and 1 more thing the war mongers here in pdf doesnt represent GOI or GOP
GOI is not interested in these threads

As strange as it might seem larger part of Indian middle class does view Maoist threat that way.

Considering that Maoism is limited to rural areas also, some states were successful in flushing out Maoist activities .

I don't think many Indians would consider Maoists are terrorists considering most of their attacks are directed at security forces. Though some of them do use terror as a tactic.

As strange as it might seem larger part of Indian middle class does view Maoist threat that way.

Considering that Maoism is limited to rural areas also, some states were successful in flushing out Maoist activities .

I don't think many Indians would consider Maoists are terrorists considering most of their attacks are directed at security forces. Though some of them do use terror as a tactic.

The problem is we have to remove the Maoist threat - if you dont wish to refer to it as "terrorism" then lets differ as i believe their actions are those relating to terrorism. Too many civilians and soldiers lives have been lost for this to be swept under the carpet.

The thing is that you are concerned about an issue only when something bad happens to you or your near ones.The Maoist problem really does not hit the middle-class.So why bother at all?On the other Jihadi terror has hit right at the heart of urban India.That's why so much attention is given to Jihadi terror.As it happens in other parts of the world it is the poor who always suffer.Indian media is also to be blamed for this attitude.The best documentary about the Maoist insurrection was broadcasted by a foreign media channel (AL Jazeera).

The only reason for this is that we do not want to get into any unnecessary fights, which are common throughout threads which have a sizeable Indian presence............It's always something like this-

1st guy- Hmmm.........it's a problem, Congress should be removed, it's sucking the country

2nd guy- ^^ exactly

3rd guy(RazPak)- India is a land of suckers................:lol::lol:

4rth guy(Aryan_B)-^^ you are right..............in fact this link proves it true.............
(posts a link about how India is dirty, poor, illiterate, overspending on arms)

It's almost the same in every thread:angry:

These abusive ad hominem personal attacks from you are unhelpful

Armed Conflicts in India

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.

India experienced a rapid increase in demand for security in the period following the Mumbai attacks. Thanks to terrorism imports by world’s weapon industry! India is now one of the world’s most terror-prone countries, with a death toll second only to Iraq, says a report from the National Counter terrorism Center in Washington. India’s crime rates, already some of the highest in the world, are also rising, as is the incidence of corporate espionage. Approximately 5.5 million private security guards employed by about 15,000 security companies in India. As an industry,it is now the country’s largest corporate taxpayer. (CAPSI report)

In 2005, Business Week reported that India became Israel’s largest importer of weapons, accounting for about half of the $3.6 billion worth of weapons exported by the Jewish state.

“Do remember that 34 years ago, NSG was created by Americans. Hence it has been their onus to convince the group to grant the waiver to India to carry out the multi-billion dollar business as India is a large market,” says former Atomic Energy Commission chairman, Mr P K Iyengar.

Booming industry of Terrorism Experts and Security Research Institutes in India

With the emergence of Hindutva fascist forces and their alliance with Neo cons and Zionists, India witnessed a sharp increase in the number of research institutes, media houses and lobbying groups. According to a study by Think Tanks & Civil Societies Program at the University of Pennsylvania, India has 422 think tanks, second only to the US, which has over 2,000 such institutions.

Out of 422 recognized Indian think tanks, around 63 are engaged in security research and foreign policy matters, which are heavily funded by global weapon industry. India’s Retired spies, Police officers, Military personals, Diplomats and Journalists are hired by such national security & foreign policy research institutes which gets enormous fund from global weapon industry. These dreaded institutions are in fact has a hidden agenda. Behind the veil, they work as the public relations arm of weapon industry. They create fake terror stories with the help of media and intelligence wing, manipulate explosions through criminals in areas of tribals, dalits or minorities in order to get public acceptance for weapon contracts.

By creating conflicts in this poor country, Brahmin spin masters get huge commission from the sale of weapons to government forces. To this corrupt bureaucrats, India’s ‘National Interest‘ simply means ‘their self Interest’. Their lobbying power bring more wealth to their families as lucrative jobs, citizenship of rich countries and educational opportunities abroad.

Mentionable that India is one of the world’s largest weapons importers. Between 2000 and 2007 India ranked world’s second largest arms importer accounting for 7.5 % of all major weapons transfers. It stood fourth among the largest military spender in terms of purchasing power in 2007 followed by US, China and Russia.

Over 1,130 companies in 98 countries manufacture arms, ammunitions and components. 90 % of Conventional arms exports in the world are from the permanent five members of the United Nations Security Council namely USA, UK, Russia, China & France. The countries of Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East hold 51 per cent of the world’s heavy weapons.

The Defence Offset Facilitation Agency estimating the expenditure on the sector at USD 100 billion for next five years. At least 38 court cases relating to arms agreements are still pending against bureaucrats and military officers. Hindu fascist forces currently enjoy upper hand in media, civil service, judiciary, defence and educational streams of Indian society. Sooner or later, 25,000 strong democratic institutions in India will be collapsed and the country will be transformed to a limited democracy under the rule of security regime like Turkey or Israel. Hindutva’s security centric nationalism never was capable of bringing peace and protection to the life of our ordinary citizens.

According to Global Peace Index, India currently ranked on bottom, (122 with 2.422 score). Interestingly, our favourite arms supplier, Israel is among the worst performer when it comes to peace ranking. (141). It reminds a simple fact that the peace cannot be attained by sophisticated security apparatus.

Further more, India topped on Asian Risk Prospects -2009, with the highest political and social risk, scoring 6.87, mainly because of internal and external instability (PERC)

3 CRPF jawans injured in grenade attack in Kashmir

SRINAGAR : Three CRPF personnel were injured today in a grenade attack by militants on their picket in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district, police said.

Unidentified militants hurled a grenade at the picket of 179 Battalion CRPF in Sopore town, 52 kms from here, resulting in injuries to three jawans, they said.

The injured jawans have been admitted to a hospital while security forces have launched an operation to track down the militants involved in the attack.

No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the attack so far. (AGENCIES)

Daily Excelsior....News Page

2 gunned down by GNLA in Meghalaya

Altogether two persons were gunned down by suspected Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) militants in Garo Hills yesterday. Police said here today that a surrendered GNLA cadre identified as Sonaram R Sangma was killed by a group of GNLA ultras at a village near Nangalbibra, in South Garo Hills.

In another incident, a Village Defence Party (VDP) secretary identified as Sengkan K Sangma was shot dead by another group of GNLA militants at Dajong area near Mendipathar in East Garo Hills police said.

A group of ten armed militants carried out the killing, police said adding that the GNLA even left a note near his body claiming responsibility.

The note which was written on a GNLA letter pad was signed by the self styled area commander of northern command.

The note stated that Sangma was killed since he was a dacoit leader and informer of the police. UNI RRK AK RD1355 NNNN

http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20120616/2005732.html

Army jawan killed in militant firing in Kashmir

SRINAGAR, June 19: An Army jawan was today killed in militant firing on a security picket in Kupwara district, officials said.

Militants opened fire on Rani post in Handwara, in the wee hours, wounding Lance Naik Rajesh Kumar, they said.

He later succumbed to the injuries at hospital.

Efforts are on to nab the militants, who fled in the face of retaliation by security personnel, they said.

No militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the incident. (PTI)

Daily Excelsior....News Page

Back
Top Bottom