What's new

Insanity in Peshawar High Court

this mofo judge and that bastard qazi faiz who is acting like harami nawaj sharif hiding properties in its wifes and sons name in britain! arrest that bastard judge and hang the mofo.

judges want mayhem chaos

dfA4jKR.png

Will the Pakistani people start putting the blame where it belongs?

یہ جو دھشتگردی ہے اس کے پیچھے عدلیہ ہے

It depends on what the reasoning of the PHC is in giving such a verdict. Is it because the military courts were not in compliance with constitutional requirements or something else? The detailed judgement should have some information.

Excellent decision.

Judiciary is the only independent institute who can take on military head-on.

The same is happening in Justice Faiz Issa case. Where government might have to take the case back.

I ask myself the same question, if a nobody like me can read the writing on the wall, how can the state be so oblivious.

Game of Thrones.

Their own interests. Nobody wants people asking how the Army acquires its lands, how the land compensation for general officers compares to much richer armies (like our Eastern neighbors), whether generals in sensitive posts should be allowed to work in the private sector/foreign nations after retiring, how legal extensions are, etc...

When you start correcting the system, soon the system will start asking problematic questions about the defense establishment. It's all colonial, just like the good ol' British rule days.

Nothing can help those who want to remain backward or chaotic.

As I said elsewhere, talk of India’s balkanization is going on in PDF but actions to balkanize are being undertaken in Pakistan.

:pop:Direct confrontation with Military Tribunal
Judiciary in Pakistan has lost it's marble releasing these dangerous Terrorist back in
Society

Nothing can help those who want to remain backward or chaotic.

As I said elsewhere, talk of India’s balkanization is going on in PDF but actions to balkanize are being undertaken in Pakistan.

How much of that is our own doing sir?

Logic dictates that either the terrorists and separatists are either coming from across the border. Or they are homegrown.

In the first case, in 70 years if we have not been able to fence the Afghan and Iran border, that is a massive failure on our part.

Or in the second scenario, if we have not been able to curb separatists and terrorists from our own soil that is an even greater failure on our part.

We keep FATA and Balochistan out of the normal fold of Pakistani society. Add to that the huge stockpile of guns left behind from the Afghan war and the illegal cross border drug trade. You prop up maddarsas across the country to make it easier to recruit more foot soldiers. Then you sit back and wonder why terrorism happens.

Back
Top Bottom