What's new

INS Virat Retires Tommorow. A Memorium

I may sound insane,but it should be used as a target practices. The data earned can be used to fine-tune anti aircraft weaponry and strategies. That knowledge will come handy against pla-navy aircraft carrier.

I may sound insane,but it should be used as a target practices. The data earned can be used to fine-tune anti aircraft weaponry and strategies. That knowledge will come handy against pla-navy aircraft carrier.
May her steel be reused appropriately! :-)

Don't hold your breath.

Farewell to the old lass, she put up a good show in her (long, long) lifetime. May her steel be reused appropriately.

They say an old warship never dies. Her soul passes on.

Maybe another Bajaj Motorbike?
:D

I too was initially skeptical ... and a bit outraged.

But I've seen the bikes on the road. They are surprisingly good looking. Fiesty small engined things.

Somehow Transformers comes to mind. :)

Warship don't have 'soul", they have "spirit" which pass on to the next ship of the same name.

Please don't argue for the sake of being difficult.

I have enough friends in the navy who actually sail on these magnificent ships.

Please concentrate on bajrangi pursuits.

Please don't argue for the sake of being difficult.

I have enough friends in the navy who actually sail on these magnificent ships.

Please concentrate on bajrangi pursuits.

Argument is for fools, debate is with equals.

Consider this an education.

It about time you did something with your own life, instead of boasting about the achievements of your grandfather and your father and now your friends. How about some self respect ?

Argument is for fools, debate is with equals.

Consider this an education.

It about time you did something with your own life, instead of boasting about the achievements of your grandfather and your father and now your friends. How about some self respect ?

I am the CEO of a company that employs 800 Indians (and some German and Japanese consultants).

What have you done in life lately besides abuse your countrymen because of their faith?

I am the CEO of a company that employs 800 Indians (and some German and Japanese consultants).

What have you done in life lately besides abuse your countrymen because of their faith?

:lol:.............:lol:..............:lol: ou.

ok. I am the queen of england. Nice to meet you.

Just so that I am not left behind in this - I am 6'3" , I date a Brazilian supermodel and drive a Ferrari....ok I employ 1000 people too....they call me " Big daddy". :enjoy:

I hire people of any faith. Gender equality is a big thing for us as well.

HR has just been told to keep black people out, unless they are really extraordinarily talented, or come through (mostly political, local) sifarish.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom