What's new

INS VIKRAMDITYA to visit Sri Lanka on January 21st

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
07slide4.jpg

The Indian Naval Aircraft Carrier INS Vikramaditya will arrive in Sri Lanka on a goodwill visit, the High Commission of India in Colombo announced today (18).

The aircraft carrier will arrive at the Port of Colombo on 21 January.

INS Vikramaditya meaning “Brave as the Sun” is a modified Kiev-class aircraft carrier which entered into service with the Indian Navy in 2013.

Indian Naval Aircraft Carrier to arrive here

A bit out of the blue....... (no pun intended :D )

@PARIKRAMA @Levina @SpArK @anant_s @Mirza Jatt @Koovie @nair @MilSpec @Vauban @Oscar @ayesha.a @Spectre @Bang Galore @Parul @Taygibay @Echo_419 @Star Wars @waz @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @ranjeet @XiNiX @AMCA @SRP@sathya @Horus @SrNair @scorpionx @AUSTERLITZ

A small mistake was made by our ancestors while quite India movement that they didn't bothered about Lanka,else Lanka could have been a part of "republic of India".

Sometimes we need a scalpel sometimes we need a hammer. Viki is our hammer which would use to hammer in the point as bluntly as possible.

ye toh sala hona hi thha :coffee:

Let the world know who's the King of this kingdom. Mark my words there will more such moves in near future more often. this has just activated a trend which this current GoI doesnt feel shy to play.

I am impressed!! I wanted this to happen but did'nt expect it to happen.. I am impressed!!

And it happened very quick :)

well since India and sri lanka are on roll now so its imperative to send vikarmaditya instead of stealthy subs like a deceptive friend

well since India and sri lanka are on roll now so its imperative to send vikarmaditya instead of stealthy subs like a deceptive friend
Sending a surface fleet will be viewed as a show of power. Sending a sub is viewed as being deceptive. Nothing you do is right in biased eyes.

It will be a sight to watch for the Lankans, when INS Vikramaditya sails towards its shores, with its majestically led Carrier Battle Group, some of the best from our inventory on display.

Oh; that will happen when the next coup takes place in the Maldives, and the Maldivians send out another desperate SOS. Remember Op. Cactus?

I saw the discussion on Nepal crisis in Rajya Sabha and found that some Nepali politician had refereed JaiShankar acting as Lord Curzon- I think the time has come to show a bit of what is Lord Curzon to these guys- Enough aids and service have been given- If you give the kid a candy always when he cries and never scold or spank when he gets rude- they end up as spoiled brats- and do things like current Maldivian President and his daughter are doing-

Sending a surface fleet will be viewed as a show of power. Sending a sub is viewed as being deceptive. Nothing you do is right in biased eyes.

It can be a goodwill visit to an allied country as well- I hope they allow Srilankan civilians on board for a day or two- and show them around-

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom