What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

can somebody post the pictures of F-10 markaz and Fatima Jinnah Park, very nice places those two, also of Jinnah super.

452476107_447ce2df12.jpg

F-10 Markaz

Islamabad%20-%20Telenor%20Head%20Office%20-%20Exterior%20-%20010.jpg

Aa%5BF%5DaT%20-%20Islamabad%20-%20Kings%20Arcade,%20Jinnah%20Super%20Market,%20F-7%20Markez%20-%201%20copy.jpg

Islamabad: Kings Arcade, Jinnah Super

The following are pictures of Fatima Jinnah Park:

3338318189_7a7fe11fe5.jpg

Image026.jpg

20100810_30.jpg

227191-fatima-jinnah-park-islamabad-pakistan.jpg

2703274446_0be5a6d31c.jpg

i shot this from nokia E 52 , . its crude , but enjoy :), its fresh from the oven.

Last edited by a moderator:
i shot this from nokia E 52 , . its crude , but enjoy :), its fresh from the oven.

Islamabad is one of my favorite places in Pakistan. I wish all of Pakistan looked like Islamabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no city like Islamabad, & this thread proves that.

452476107_447ce2df12.jpg

F-10 Markaz
Eat at the F-10 markaz round everyday whenever in pakistan, the Gol gappas, the shwarmas, the sodas!!!!,,,drooling

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

But of late, since the new chairman CDA came in, all the signals have been ripped apart, the raods are in poor condition, the grass in the parks is overgrown, really bad state a month before, when i visited islamabad. The old chairman, really lifted Islamabad like no other.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

But of late, since the new chairman CDA came in, all the signals have been ripped apart, the raods are in poor condition, the grass in the parks is overgrown, really bad state a month before, when i visited islamabad. The old chairman, really lifted Islamabad like no other.

This looks like a better version of California! The LA/Simi Valley, or the San Jose area in Nor Cal.

Yup but here you have wooden houses mostly ...These brick houses are way betterrrrrr...There are not "nazuk" as houses in US are :agree:

Yup but here you have wooden houses mostly ...These brick houses are way betterrrrrr...There are not "nazuk" as houses in US are :agree:

True that, but if you look at the pictures I mentioned, especially these ones:

bahria-golf-city-2.jpg

bahria-golf-city-1.jpg

Along with the mountains & the general landscape, & even the houses, this looks like a typical California neighborhood, closer to the San Jose area close to San Francisco, or Simi Valley/OC close to LA.

Back
Top Bottom