What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Bahria Icon Tower

CostVeyors Pvt. Ltd.

bahriatown.jpg

Tower-1 comprises of 70 levels for office space and Tower-2 comprises of 30 floors for residential purpose.

8 levels of basement has been constructed according to sources in Karachi. These are the latest pictures but they're about 6 months old.

It's hard to get pictures of this project until basement is fully complete and the tower starts to rise above the ground level.

Bahria icon tower has made it to ground level now and center point was halted for a few months but is u/c again.

Bahria icon tower has made it to ground level now and center point was halted for a few months but is u/c again.

True. You're on SSC right? Under the same user name? I am there too, cricket_fan.

I'm sorry to go Off Topic a bit but Pakistanis need to be Thankful to Pervaiz Musharraf for All this Development. May God Bless Him. He has brought up all these developments for us to feel proud On. The Democraps are looting Pakistan ruthlessly yet again as done in past by them.
:frown:

Masha Allah. . . Really very awesome. There is no words to comments on pictures and videos. Really very nice and you done a good job. . . :)
Good going, best of luck. :)

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>KEEP DREAMING!!! DREAMING IS BEAUTIFUL!

Kid,this is not for you.Children are not allowed in PDF.So back to your mama.

Trolls are not allowed :bounce:

I have a little game for you kid.Go and search it on Google :

Which country has most number of poors?

Which country has most number of illiterates?

Get the answers :wave:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: huh Bhartis:azn:

Back
Top Bottom