IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg
IMAG0115.jpg
IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

Rawalpindi: Attock Oil Refinery Head Office
Newly Constructed

Rawalpindi%20-%20Attock%20Oil%20Refinery%20Head%20Office%20-%20SEP%202012%20-%2001.jpg

Rawalpindi%20-%20Attock%20Oil%20Refinery%20Head%20Office%20-%20SEP%202012%20-%2002.jpg

Rawalpindi%20-%20Attock%20Oil%20Refinery%20Head%20Office%20-%20SEP%202012%20-%2004.jpg

Rawalpindi%20-%20Attock%20Oil%20Refinery%20Head%20Office%20-%20SEP%202012%20-%2003.jpg

Rawalpindi%20-%20Attock%20Oil%20Refinery%20Head%20Office%20-%20SEP%202012%20-%2007.jpg

KARACHI
There are 3 flyover under-construction at the same time on Shahrah-e-Pakistan. 4th flyover will be Teen hatti flyover.

1101629514-1_zps02aadd37.jpg

Construction (Pic) of Flyover on Dhakhana Intersection

^^^ LOL i thought no one is coming on this "useless" thread except me, You dont come here often, What you have to do with the updates?
No one updates this thread besides me, go find updates yourself if you and others care!

^^^ LOL i thought no one is coming on this "useless" thread except me, You dont come here often, What you have to do with the updates?
No one updates this thread besides me, go find updates yourself if you and others care!

thats very rude, i come here very often and regularly to read it

Governor chairs meeting to review mega development projects

21 September 2012 0 views No Comment
Karachi, September 21, 2012 (PPI-OT): Sindh Governor Dr. Ishrat Ul Ebad Khan on Thursday chaired a high level meeting to discus and review the progress on Federal Government funded mega development projects in the province and the municipal schemes of the city. The Governor directed the concerned agencies to expedite the work on the projects and schemes.

The meeting discussed in detail the Lyari Expressway Resettlement Project (LERP), K-4 Water Supply scheme and S-3 Sewerage scheme of the city, Karachi Circular Railways (KCR) System, Karachi Mass Transit system, Scheme-33 aimed to improve infrastructure in the city, Motorway between Karachi and Hyderabad (M-9).

Besides Senator Sughra Imam who has been appointed as Focal Person on the Federal Government funded development projects in the provinces, Federal Minister for Overseas Pakistanis Dr.Farooq Sattar, Sindh Ministers Syed Murrad Ali Shah, Aga Siraj Durrani, Sharjeel Inam Memon, Dr. Saghir Ahmed, Members of National Assembly, and senior officers representing different Federal and Provincial departments attended this important meeting.

The Governor said that President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf wanted execution/completion of these mega development projects and the municipal schemes on the schedule. They are taking personal interest in these projects. For due pursuance and monitoring aimed at the earliest possible completion of these projects, they have appointed Senator Sughra Imam as the Focal Person, he said. He said that these projects would prove very beneficial not only for Karachi but for the entire country.

The Governor directed to start work on Lyari Expressway Settlement Project within a week. He ordered the concerned the agencies/departments to immediately remove all the hindrances in this way. He said that delay in execution of this project has caused constant increase in its cost.

He also ordered to immediately start the work on Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9). As per directives of President Asif Ali Zardari, the work on this project should be carried on fast track so that the people can benefit from it, he added.

The Governor also directed to remove the remaining encroachment on the track of Karachi Circular Railway (KCR) on emergency basis. He ordered the Commissioner Karachi to daily submit the report in this regard. He asked the Pakistan Railways authorities to keep regular contact with JICA, a doner agency of Japan for the funds released so that the work could be carried out according to the plan.

Dr.Ishrat Ul Ebad Khan praised Senator Sughra Imam for taking keen interest ahttp://ppinewsagency.com/66468/nd regularly pursing the progress in this regard. Senator Sughra Imam underlined the need for practical steps for timely completion of the projects. She also proposed that Sindh Government should formally request the Federal Government for finance and other support, if required.

this is the one weak old news and governor has ordered to immediately start it, but, god knows if the work has even started or not

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3448180 said:
thats very rude, i come here very often and regularly to read it

I mean no offence to you too, Just no body was updating this thread and somebody made it sticky so that it will remain Hidden in those other sticky threads and nobody was checking it from days, and i didnt found any update on mototway!

BTW
But this is not a Reading Or news thread its a Picture thread and discussion, Post pics of project if you have or find any.

Back
Top Bottom