What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Guys stop competing India to Pakistan it is insulting for both sides. You wouldn't compare India to Laos (similar Per capita income) wrt infrastructure. India and Paksitan have very different economies and different budgets- India is planning to spend $1.4 trillion USD on infrastructure in the next 7 years on infrastructure it is unfair to ask Pakistan to compete.

Well thats true, Pakistan can't be compared to India. India is now entering the next stage of development. A mature phase highrise boom, and middle class blast. Last 5 years we spent 425(target was 500)billion$ on infra. We can see the difference all across the country. While Pakistanis are busy construction roads and parks and ugly 5 floor building, India is building 12 metro rails in 12 different cities. Our high way construction last year was 5500 km and Pakistanis claim they have best highways in the world. Their tiny highway network is 8000km :lol:

In next 5 yrs even if we are able to achieve 850 billion out of planned 1 trillion $, that would see high speed rails on many corridors, integerated townships and nmiz and metros running in over 30 cities of India.

Cool it guys. :lol:

Well thats true, Pakistan can't be compared to India. India is now entering the next stage of development. A mature phase highrise boom, and middle class blast. Last 5 years we spent 425(target was 500)billion$ on infra. We can see the difference all across the country. While Pakistanis are busy construction roads and parks and ugly 5 floor building, India is building 12 metro rails in 12 different cities. Our high way construction last year was 5500 km and Pakistanis claim they have best highways in the world. Their tiny highway network is 8000km :lol:

In next 5 yrs even if we are able to achieve 850 billion out of planned 1 trillion $, that would see high speed rails on many corridors, integerated townships and nmiz and metros running in over 30 cities of India.

Good for you. Now leave us alone.

@ Topic and @other members who are interested:
I think this has been posted before but i just love it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Loluu are these airports or some rag tag richskaw stalls :cheesy:

800px-D.G.KHAN_INT._AIRPORT.jpg

220px-Faisalabad_Airport_2009.jpg

250px-Karachi_Jinnah_Airport.jpg

800px-Multan_Airport.jpg

220px-Shaikh_Zayed_International_Airport.jpg

loll lets see some real giants:
delhi: rated second best in world in its class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsyNQ5UCDFU
Chennai airport new terminal
images

Hyderabad another rates second best in class
images

Loluu are these airports or some rag tag richskaw stalls :cheesy:

loll lets see some real giants:
delhi: rated second best in world in its class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsyNQ5UCDFU
Chennai airport new terminal
images

Hyderabad another rates second best in class
images

You know you are making a fool out of yourself by clearly showing that you have no culture. What here in the pics you posted above shows difference between India and Hong Kong? Either you are not educated enough or you are effected by inferiority complex. An airport is an airport. Whether we make it modern or old, at least we make it feel like its in Pakistan.

Allama-Iqbal-International-Airport.jpg
:pakistan:

You know you are making a fool out of yourself by clearly showing that you have no culture. What here in the pics you posted above shows difference between India and Hong Kong? Either you are not educated enough or you are effected by inferiority complex. An airport is an airport. Whether we make it modern or old, at least we make it feel like its in Pakistan.

Allama-Iqbal-International-Airport.jpg
:pakistan:

Loll culture is shown inside airports. Do you see any dragon shaped airports in China?? all airports in the world wanna look modern. not such rag tag govt buildings like Pak has.
20120109-085213.jpg

Bh!ndians pmsing again I see. Never forget the fact that you guys are merely guests on this forum. Take your bs to Bharat Rakshak or something.

Altaf hussain must be your ultimate master. I can smell it.

Buddy, I don't like the MQM either.

I do appreciate the work that has been done by both parties, though i'm less forgiving of the PML-N due to its ties with terrorist groups.

The real reason why there's so much development happening in Lahore is that a huge chunk of Punjab's budget is diverted towards Lahore's development (apart from the drug money funds lol).

This thread is ruined by indians,now im going to ruin the indian dev thread LOL

LOL.

Buddy i went to India in 2000, Delhi to be exact. The moment the stewardess opened the aircraft door, a pungent smell of excrement wafted through the air (i'm not kidding), and the whole airport smelled like that. The water fountain (water dispenser) was a kitchen sink and a glass chained to the wall. The roof of the floor we were on was breaking apart.

The thing i'm trying to say is that you had non-existent/absolutely crappy infrastructure back then, and now due to the recent economic boom you've had, your govt. obviously decided to invest in improving their shitty infrastructure. In comparison, Pakistan was MUCH MUCH better back then. We had the impressive roads and motorways back then, which you are just getting round to building.

So you're kind of an absolute idiot (chutia to be exact) to compare Pakistan, which is currently going through war-like conditions (and consequently a crappy economy), to India, which is going through an economic boom (and consequently, a development boom), right now.

Lahore metro bus e-ticketing and bus scheduling system - arrived at Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)
A3OSiO-CcAALQkV.jpg:large

MCB IT Center Lahore
Lahore%20-%20MCB%20IT%20Centre%20-%20Render%20-%20JUL%202012%20-%2001.jpg

7997340537_8790d7797f_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom