What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

we all know we have the best road infrastructure in all of south Asia, lets put news about industrial/social development projects hospitals/schools/colleges/new products/industries etc.

BRTS Lahore
Metro Bus System by PML(N) - A mega project for general public | Facebook

Construction of a stadium in Islamabad with seating capacity of 50,000 people.

1101590362-1.jpg

I think its a good idea to built a ring road around lahore. It will have many benefits
1) Lahore will not expand anymore
2) People wont buy property outside the ring road
3) Easy to travel around lahore in less time
4) High rise and condo culture will form once the property value in lahore increases.

we all know we have the best road infrastructure in all of south Asia, lets put news about industrial/social development projects hospitals/schools/colleges/new products/industries etc.

loll thats funny. Pakistan has the best of something. wake up brahhh..

what a great post and pics thanksssssss

Indians are always jealous of Pakistan.....anyways we don't care...!@ dott

what a great post and pics thanksssssss

Indians are always jealous of Pakistan.....anyways we don't care...!@ dott

I am not jealous of anyones development. U really believe that u have the best road network in south asia. loll if u do then sorry to burst the bubble, ur road network is nothing compared to india.

yes we have go watch it

please watch atleast 10 pages ok don't come back early

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...n-roads-motorways-highway-infrastructure.html

Sir i agree that pakistan has a few good highways. But overall Indian highways network in 15x bigger than paksitan. In 2011 alone India built 6600km of new highways and is right now constructing 14km/ per day of highways. In 2012 it is expected to bid 8800 km of highways. Pakistans entire highway network is 8800km.

Pakistan in comparison to India is nothing but a tiny fringe. Sorry but India is too fast for pak.

Sir i agree that pakistan has a few good highways. But overall Indian highways network in 15x bigger than paksitan. In 2011 alone India built 6600km of new highways and is right now constructing 14km/ per day of highways. In 2012 it is expected to bid 8800 km of highways. Pakistans entire highway network is 8800km.

Pakistan in comparison to India is nothing but a tiny fringe. Sorry but India is too fast for pak.

we were talking abut quality of highways dear best mean quality not KMs and you didn't visit the thread i advise you just look it bhai jee .

we were talking abut quality of highways dear best mean quality not KMs and you didn't visit the thread i advise you just look it bhai jee .

whether u compare quality or quantity, it wont matter sir.
I have seen that thread like a month ago. those highways are good. But over all Pakistan is not well connected. Worse is that not much improvement is happening.

I think its a good idea to built a ring road around lahore. It will have many benefits
1) Lahore will not expand anymore
2) People wont buy property outside the ring road
3) Easy to travel around lahore in less time
4) High rise and condo culture will form once the property value in lahore increases.
Ring Road is probably the best project in Lahore's history

You mean this one :D
AZuH.png

Back
Top Bottom