What's new

Info about railway jobs

TheNoob

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I like trains, so dont judge me.
Anyone has any idea on the jobs of PR?

Need to know all or atleast, something about it since theres virtually no information available.

Anyone knows?

I like trains, so dont judge me.
Anyone has any idea on the jobs of PR?

Need to know all or atleast, something about it since theres virtually no information available.

Anyone knows?
i am not sure if anyone from us will be able to help you but I hope you looked the Pakistan Railways website already?

https://www.pakrail.gov.pk/Career.aspx

Your post reminded me of something completely off topic but I'll say anyway.
When Germany invaded Soviet Union in WW2 a supply problem arose. Soviet Union was still using the older broad gauge while German trains ran on standard gauge therefore they wouldn't have been able to supply the Wehrmacht as it advanced deep into Russia. Hence converting the Soviet broad gauge into standard gauge in the wake of the advancing Wehrmacht was also one of the objectives of Barbarossa. Hence German sappers relayed all the Soviet lines within five months all the way upto Moscow. The total length of relayed lines within those five months was more than the length of all the lines in Pakistan put together. But they still fell short of their target and had to depend on broad gauge locomotives for the attack on Moscow which they couldn't find enough of and consequently the attack failed.

Back
Top Bottom