What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

He was born in 1880. Died 1960 Lahore. He might have wrestled for few years for Pakistan. But most of his life was spent in undivided India.
Manmohan Singh was born 1932. He was a kid when partition happened.

Lmao .. Manmohan spent his childhood in Pakistan..apart from him half of your bollywood actors are from Pakistan .. Lmao..:lol:

Gama was born in British India in Punjab ... He was called the lion of Punjab not Bihari or whatever place you are from ...He died in the late 60s .. Is buried in lahore .. His family produced wrestlers like bholu brothers ,(pupils of Gama ) Akram pehalwan,Aslam etc.. Etc etc.. World knows him as a Pakistani ..

It's pretty stupid of you to claim a Pakistani wrestler as an indian ..:lol:

Lmao .. Manmohan spent his childhood in Pakistan..apart from him half of your bollywood actors are from Pakistan .. Lmao..:lol:

Gama was born in British India in Punjab ... He was called the lion of Punjab not Bihari or whatever place you are from ...He died in the late 60s .. Is buried in lahore .. His family produced wrestlers like bholu brothers ,(pupils of Gama ) Akram pehalwan,Aslam etc.. Etc etc.. World knows him as a Pakistani ..

You have serious comprehension issues as known already. You can assume or try to prove wherever the hell he is from. I don't give a damn, nor does other Indians.

You are the most stupid, retarded person on PDF. Your 22000+ posts are full of evidence! You are probably a 10th fail or something who never went to college otherwise you would have been civilized, learned some manners and your comprehension would have improved.

Lol stop posting selective pictures you dark pakistani, only your Pashtuns are light, the rest look like bhangis

Lmao you are welcome to pot pics of our crickets from the field or their normal life .. U lil Chinese looking dark midget... You look like a bad mixture of Mongloid n Dravidians ..

You have serious comprehension issues as known already. You can assume or try to prove wherever the hell he is from. I don't give a damn, nor does other Indians.

You are the most stupid, retarded person on PDF. Your 22000+ posts are full of evidence! You are probably a 10th fail or something who never went to college otherwise you would have been civilized, learned some manners and your comprehension would have improved.

Keep crying Gama = Pakistani.. He rejected the indian passport and when india n Pakistan were formed came here n lived an died as a Proud Pakistani and the world know him as such..

You consider Radcliffe Line as so divine, then how things East of Radcliffe Line become yours. :lol::lol::lol: For us, everthing until Indus river was an Indian heritage and won't claims things from West of the Indus river. ;)

And you don't know what we say about Pakistanis. ;) we look down on you people and some people also look down on Indians. We are the superior race in South Asia.

Look at Nepal football team, this is how Nepalis i have seen are. 5.2 feet height at best.

U16.jpg

These people don't even look South Asians.

Now here is national Pakistani football team

73955_164671316899794_142688089098117_366678_4025698_n.jpg

At least they look South Asian, so please stop derailing thread who have nothing to do with your kin history. Next time avoid South Asian history threads please.

And looking down? Nepalis looking down at anyone is like African slave looking down at his white master. lol

Keep crying Gama = Pakistani.. He rejected the indian passport and when india n Pakistan were formed came here n lived an died as a Proud Pakistani and the world know him as such..
lol, looks like that 10th standard fail is true. It might have touched you. It is never late for education.

Look at Nepal football team, this is how Nepalis i have seen are. 5.2 feet height at best.

U16.jpg

These people don't even look South Asians.

Now here is national Pakistani football team

73955_164671316899794_142688089098117_366678_4025698_n.jpg

At least they look South Asian, so please stop derailing thread who have nothing to do with your kin history. Next time avoid South Asian history threads please.
Hahaha football in Nepal is played by the mountain people so basically Tibetan origin folk. Football is played by the Paharis and I just showed you up there now please don't let me embarrass you again black fool

And you don't know what we say about Pakistanis. ;) we look down on you people and some people also look down on Indians. We are the superior race in South Asiaol

Lmao forget abt us .. Even in India you are stereotyped as 4 ft tall stupid watchmen..:lol:

Hahaha football in Nepal is played by the mountain people so basically Tibetan origin folk. Football is played by the Paharis and I just showed you up there now please don't let me embarrass you again black fool

lol again trying desperately to punjabi wash Nepalis. Couple of unknown people pictures you posted looked like punjabis. These are fringe minorty in Nepal. Its like Pakistanis posting pictures of Kalash and saying thats how average Pakistani look lol

Lmao forget abt us .. Even in India you are stereotyped as 4 ft tall stupid watchmen..:lol:

Maybe my figure of 5.2 was exageration, but yes they are very small people. When even Indians make fun of you on height something is fucked up.

yaar genday ... I like you, you a decent fellow, inna troll na kiya kar. We hardly get a proud jatt across the border. People on either side of the border try to look down on choudharies. They all consider us paindu.

I don't know about India but here everyone look down at everyone. Anyway he quoted me, i was reading other threads. :bunny:

lol again trying desperately to punjabi wash Nepalis. Couple of unknown people pictures you posted looked like punjabis. These are fringe minorty in Nepal. Its like Pakistanis posting pictures of Kalash and saying thats how average Pakistani look lol

Maybe my figure of 5.2 was exageration, but yes they are very small people. When even Indians make fun of you on height something is fucked up.

I don't know about India but here everyone look down at everyone.

Poor lil fella has a deep inferiority complex n a bucket loD of insecurities..:lol:

All of those pictures are from Anthropology discussions which know more than a black pakistani lol
Here's the Nepali prime minister vs Pakistani prime minister:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Listen mota aloo, we are your superiors, Indians employ us as bouncers, watchmen and soldiers because we are more physically superior to them and to you.

All of those pictures are from Anthropology discussions which know more than a black pakistani lol
Here's the Nepali prime minister vs Pakistani prime minister:
View attachment 39372
View attachment 39373

Listen mota aloo, we are your superiors, Indians employ us as bouncers, watchmen and soldiers because we are more physically superior to them and to you.

Zardari at least look human and South Asian. Nepali PM is barely 4 feet tall and does not not look South Asian.

Back
Top Bottom