What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

Queen Elizabeth is 1.63m tall, she's wearing about 1.5 inch of heel and standing on 3 inch platform, so add 11.5 cm to her height, roughtly 175cm.. That makes the Gurkha soldier atleast 170 cm tall.

For reference Pakistani Military Academy minimum height requirement is 162.5 cm.

Gurkhas, Garhwali, Dogris are not short but average in height even all the people from hills are 5 feet 5 or 5 feet 6, etc and many are tall , but if you see their legs and arm muscle, they are hard as stone due to walking on the mountain.. and since they live at areas more than 1000m ASL, their stamina is good. This gives them good natural advantage.

I have haired the story of Gurkhas from one of the J & K man. He told that terrorist used to visit his village too often. In kargil war 2 of the Jawans from his village died. Pakisan returned their body brutally mutilated by Pakistani Army. Gurkha regiment deployed there. Once they captured 2 Pakistani intruders alive. They cut one of them and eat and send the other one back to tell the story. He said terrorist stoped coming to there village from then onwards.

Are you sure he didn't confuse the Gurkhas with Nagas??I never heard Gurkhas practicing cannibalism,it's the Nagas who practice this.

Civil war..LMAO...

Oh I want to know the real story..tell me more...

Reality check...

para2bcommando2b252892529.jpg

The news of a dead terrorists does hurt you,doesn't it ?

Yes civil war says your own authors,generals etc.

I have haired the story of Gurkhas from one of the J & K man. He told that terrorist used to visit his village too often. In kargil war 2 of the Jawans from his village died. Pakisan returned their body brutally mutilated by Pakistani Army. Gurkha regiment deployed there. Once they captured 2 Pakistani intruders alive. They cut one of them and eat and send the other one back to tell the story. He said terrorist stoped coming to there village from then onwards.

Lmao thts very hairy story .. Although we know tht killing POWs n mutilating their bodies is nothing new for the indian army ..

why is he "their own"? Gama was from Amritsar

Lmao Gama played for Pakistan ..Had a Pakistani nationality .. His family is Pakistan.. He was a muslim (all Muslims from East Punjab migrated to Pakistan) .. Going by your retarded logic manmohan singh was Pakistani... So a Pakistani ruled India?

Last edited:
Height and built , some Pakistani friends brains can't seem to be able to think beyond these things.

I am sure the Muslims of Central Asia and Middle East thought the same way when they heard the news of Mongols approaching their territory... and the rest in history.
the important thing is that they are nepalis not indians…

You know what else is hard to believe? That OBL lived within spitting distance of your PMA without the knowledge of any in your security services and yet this is the story you peddle to the world and expect us to believe it, against that a soldier killing terrorists at a locate where terrorists are known to operate isn't exactly hard to fathom, is it?
you know why its hard to believe? because he didn't live there…
if he did then where is the body? where are the pictures and proofs??

Lmao Gama played for Pakistan ..Had a Pakistani nationality .. His family is Pakistan.. He was a muslim (all Muslims from East Punjab migrated to Pakistan) .. Going by your retarded logic manmohan singh was Pakistani... So a Pakistani ruled India?
He was born in 1880. Died 1960 Lahore. He might have wrestled for few years for Pakistan. But most of his life was spent in undivided India.
Manmohan Singh was born 1932. He was a kid when partition happened.

Pure breed , Aryan race , white Scandinavian look and heavy built Pakistani got his *** whooped by 5'2 Nepali dude and now resting in hell :P :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abe pakistaniyo Naak katwadi na.... thoda meat jada khilayaa karo.

2 alleged militants vs military units .. And a suspends ed story = Nepali pride lmao..

No wonder why the Nepalese conquered the entire world n Delhi was their capital lol.

Nepalis like us are superior to Pakistanis.

the important thing is that they are nepalis not indians…

you know why its hard to believe? because he didn't live there…
if he did then where is the body? where are the pictures and proofs??
I'm a Nepali Indian lol at you

Pure breed , Aryan race , white Scandinavian look and heavy built Pakistani got his *** whooped by 5'2 Nepali dude and now resting in hell :P :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abe pakistaniyo Naak katwadi na.... thoda meat jada khilayaa karo.
Look at the Nepal and Pakistan cricket team compared, Pakistanis look like darkies compared to us lol
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

1 GMPG ,1 SA-80,,1 grenade launcher,grenades n 2 radios .. Killed 3 and other fled ..hmm .. What the fk were the other Brit soldiers doing? Masterbating ?

Unlike Brits n their Mecs il tell you a real story .. About 6 soldiers ... It was round about 1AM .. The soldier on the roof top caught a glimpse of militant ( it was a bright moon tht night )..

The soldier started firing his MG-3.. Alerting others... Another gunner joined him .. 1 who was in the ground story started throwing grenades .. 1 armed with an AK.. Held off 80 militants high on drugs..( we found used syringes/injections later)... The fried over 12 mfkin talibs... The gun battle lasted for over 3 hours... And the militants had to flee .. 1 of our soldier attained martyrdom when an RPG hit told where he had taken his positions... I did post a pic somewhere on this forum.. But unlike Brits the news wasn't highlighted as much nor we bragged abt it.. My father commanded that FC militia.. And our motto was "Martyrs never die".. Thts just 1 example where the 6 sons of the soils .. Stood against 80.. Without any high tech shit like NVGs or automatic grenade launchers.. This happened in 2008.

Another story abt 3 soldiers who held off a Taliban attack on their fort for days until a rescue came .. As the communication system was screwed.. 2 were rescued alive .. 1 officer and 1 soldier.. Tht happened in North waziristan in 2007-8.

Back
Top Bottom