What's new

Indonesia to increase imports from India amid New Delhi - Malaysia spat

I doubt the source since it's coming from Gangadeshi's arsehole.

Even if it's true then good enough, it's Indonesia's choice, we should note it and wait for our time, side with anyone who harm Indonesia and cut all our palm oil and other trade with Indonesia and side with Malaysia.

I believe history is history. We should not alter the way we present history to be in line with our narrative of Muslim Brotherhood. I am muslim myself, but I prefer to have some readings from credible sources rather than from Wikipedia.

Pakistan should diplomatically engage with indonesia and make them understand that how much important that is for Pakistan and for the kashmir cause and make them stop it.

Pakistan had helped Indonesia during their war for liberation from Dutch as well.

Indonesia has also helped Pakistan during Indo-Pak war and actually Malaysian is in the side of Indian at that crucial time. You just need to learn history more.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indonesia-and-pakistan-historic-relations.414673/

I doubt the source since it's coming from Gangadeshi's arsehole.

Even if it's true then good enough, it's Indonesia's choice, we should note it and wait for our time, side with anyone who harm Indonesia and cut all our palm oil and other trade with Indonesia and side with Malaysia.

Who are you trying to fool?

India, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia are working together against China, Pakistan & Malaysia.

India Makes Moves at Indonesia’s Strategic Sabang Port

https://thediplomat.com/2018/07/india-makes-moves-at-indonesias-strategic-sabang-port/

Then it must have been sorted out between India and Indonesia now.... I had read an article once in news paper long back about how Indonesia claims Andaman Nicobar islands and how it was really worrysome for India to save those islands in case Indonesians choose military option to capture those as these islands are far away from mainland India and very close to Indonesia whose fighter jets can reach in the skies of Andaman Nicobar islands in just 3 minutes.... They clearly have logistics advantage for landing troops using amphibious ships due to their close proximity with those islands..... So we can guess by now we must have sorted out this issue with Indonesia diplomatically.... We already have two militarily very powerful enemies on our West and East.... We can't afford another powerful enemy on our South East

The situation is more complicated than what you think. At that time, there was no Pakistan as a country and it was British that sent the soldiers coming from Hindu, Sikh and Muslim backgrounds. The purpose was to examine the opportunity whether it could replace the Dutch to colonize Indonesia or not, with the British Indian soldiers at stake.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1472940

Nevertheless, we are thankful for the British Indian army trying to fight the Dutch. Though it was not for Indonesia as a newly born country, but at least it gave the Dutch a little difficulty.
hahaha buddy i dont think yr completely aware of the things we are talking about, it was done for the pan islamic ideology, Study about the khilafat movement among the indian muslims......

@Horus @Qutb-ud-din Aybak tell him.... @Hakikat ve Hikmet tell him about the khilafat movement and the indian muslim support of ottoman empire.

British was a colonial power, we had in World War 1 revelled in Basra Iraq when we were told to fight Ottoman, some of us defected and had gone in to join Ottoman Army and had told them about the plans of british those plans helped them defeat that british army offensive back then.

That tremendous amount of good will between Pakistan and Indonesia population is for that.....That British Indian Army that yr talking about had separate regiments made up of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_Regiment_(Pakistan)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloch_Regiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Force_Regiment

these r those regiments today part of Pakistan because those Muslims who fought for Muslim cause were from what is today present day Pakistan, saying that there was no Pakistan back in 1945 is a futile argument which has no real basis. As there was no Indonesia back then either. But guys r today the sons and daughters of those people for whose liberation and freedom our elders fought for and some of them had died doing that as well.....u can even check the records of these regiments from their british army days to conform their deployment in far east in what today is indonesia and malaysia as well as in singapore

This old tradition is the real reason why Pakistan still has deep defence connections with both Tukey, Malaysia and Indonesia, this is the reason why we havnt supported china in south china sea either even though we have ever deeper strategic relations with them and we fully support Indonesia's claim on Nicobar and Andaman Islands as well.

We don't support you guys for money buddy, there is hardly any real business relations we have with each other, we do that because u guys are part of our Islamic family ie the ummah.

India has illegally annexed Kashmir, we aren't asking for too much, they have a curfew in that land for more then 5 months now in fact 6 months as its been like that since august 5, 2019........they r doing a very bad and being cruel as they know that the world needs them as they are a market of 1.3 billion people, this is the very problem we are facing that's why world is not caring about this issue.

u guys are our muslim brothers and sisters we expected better from you guys at least, what u guys have between malaysia and indonesia is not our fault buddy, we had nothing to do with it bro.....im saying this because when we guys are in need, guys should help us too just as our elders did once upon a time when u guys were in need..........my own Grand fathers both from mothers side and fathers side had fought for the liberation and freedom of kashmir back in 1948 war, im from Northern Pakistan, the area called Azad Kashmir that's my home, its a small Himalayan mountainous part of Kashmir that we had fought and liberated back in 1948 war, my own relatives live in the indian side of kashmir, and i have no idea till this day if even those are even alive or not. This is why im insisting about it, it is very import for people like us buddy.

Indonesia has also helped Pakistan during Indo-Pak war and actually Malaysian is in the side of Indian at that crucial time. You just need to learn history more.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indonesia-and-pakistan-historic-relations.414673/
yeah but under at least Mahathir Mohammad they are changing their policy today it was clear during these recent Kuala Lumpur Summit, so why indonesia is doing that today? Malaysia is being punished because of its stand on Kashmir issue

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...palm-oil-imports-from-malaysia-nasdaq.649638/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...aysia-indonesia-price-war-association.649666/

We appreciate and love Indonesian brothers and sisters who always stood by us in our time of need. In 1965, Indonesia even offered to take Andaman and Nicobar islands to ease pressure on Pakistan.

I am glad our Punjabi, Pukhtoon soldiers broke away from the British Indian army to support Indonesia. Similar thing was done in Gallipoli where British Indian soldiers defected to the Turkish side.

Turkey still honors Pakistan to this day for their sacrifice.

Malaysia has traditionally been pro-Indian, as they have many people from Indian Muslim origin. I am glad Mahathir has finally changed that.

Last edited:
Indonesia offers Visa free travel for Indian nationals, but requires a Visa for Pakistanis. So much for ummah!
And funny these Indo members still won't stop talking about Muslim brotherhood blah blah blah

hahaha buddy i dont think yr completely aware of the things we are talking about, it was done for the pan islamic ideology, Study about the khilafat movement among the indian muslims......

@Horus @Qutb-ud-din Aybak tell him.... @Hakikat ve Hikmet tell him about the khilafat movement and the indian muslim support of ottoman empire.

British was a colonial power, we had in World War 1 revelled in Basra Iraq when we were told to fight Ottoman, some of us defected and had gone in to join Ottoman Army and had told them about the plans of british those plans helped them defeat that british army offensive back then.

That tremendous amount of good will between Pakistan and Indonesia population is for that.....That British Indian Army that yr talking about had separate regiments made up of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_Regiment_(Pakistan)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baloch_Regiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Force_Regiment

these r those regiments today part of Pakistan because those Muslims who fought for Muslim cause were from what is today present day Pakistan, saying that there was no Pakistan back in 1945 is a futile argument which has no real basis. As there was no Indonesia back then either. But guys r today the sons and daughters of those people for whose liberation and freedom our elders fought for and some of them had died doing that as well.....u can even check the records of these regiments from their british army days to conform their deployment in far east in what today is indonesia and malaysia as well as in singapore

This old tradition is the real reason why Pakistan still has deep defence connections with both Tukey, Malaysia and Indonesia, this is the reason why we havnt supported china in south china sea either even though we have ever deeper strategic relations with them and we fully support Indonesia's claim on Nicobar and Andaman Islands as well.

We don't support you guys for money buddy, there is hardly any real business relations we have with each other, we do that because u guys are part of our Islamic family ie the ummah.

India has illegally annexed Kashmir, we aren't asking for too much, they have a curfew in that land for more then 5 months now in fact 6 months as its been like that since august 5, 2019........they r doing a very bad and being cruel as they know that the world needs them as they are a market of 1.3 billion people, this is the very problem we are facing that's why world is not caring about this issue.

u guys are our muslim brothers and sisters we expected better from you guys at least, what u guys have between malaysia and indonesia is not our fault buddy, we had nothing to do with it bro.....im saying this because when we guys are in need, guys should help us too just as our elders did once upon a time when u guys were in need..........my own Grand fathers both from mothers side and fathers side had fought for the liberation and freedom of kashmir back in 1948 war, im from Northern Pakistan, the area called Azad Kashmir that's my home, its a small Himalayan mountainous part of Kashmir that we had fought and liberated back in 1948 war, my own relatives live in the indian side of kashmir, and i have no idea till this day if even those are even alive or not. This is why im insisting about it, it is very import for people like us buddy.

It is interesting that all the sources posted here are from Wikipedia. Khilafat movement you mentioned has long been dead, at least here in Indonesia. We have moved on and gladly used different system already. Indonesia has no urge to intervere other's domestic issues because we have our own internal problems that need to be handled.

If Pakistan and India went to war, in Indonesian perspective we will treat it as your bilateral matter. But diplomatically we will traditionally side with Pakistan and voice our stance in a proper situation. We have been doing that in Palestine vs Israel, Iraq vs USA and so on. However, the principle of our move is based on humanity rather than religious agenda.

I don't trust the source but if it's true that Indonesia is trying to take advantage bcoz of Malaysia' stand on Kashmir instead of siding with them then as I said, Pakistan should wait for it's time to respond where it hurt Indonesia the most.

Pakistan is one of the largest Palm oil importer, I think it's time for us to import all from Malaysia..

It is interesting that all the sources posted here are from Wikipedia. Khilafat movement you mentioned has long been dead, at least here in Indonesia. We have moved on and gladly used different system already. Indonesia has no urge to intervere other's domestic issues because we have our own internal problems that need to be handled.

If Pakistan and India went to war, in Indonesian perspective we will treat it as your bilateral matter. But diplomatically we will traditionally side with Pakistan and voice our stance in a proper situation. We have been doing that in Palestine vs Israel, Iraq vs USA and so on. However, the principle of our move is based on humanity rather than religious agenda.
then how do u explain it in the context of that palm oil saga, malaysia is being punish by india for its stance on kashmir, and it has made indonesia to sell it instead......this is the context in which im sharing this news.......

As for That movement, u may have moved on but do remember that WE HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED CHINA'S CLAIM ON SOUTH CHINA SEA even though we have far deeper strategic relations with them!

Im sorry but u, being unjust here, those recognition from indonesia government in 1995 is a reality, wikipedia or no wikipedia those 600 soldiers of pakistan are a reality wikipedia or not!!!!!!

And then what is the future of that defence co-operation that we have with indonesia? all that training and capacity building of indonesia forces? so u can better fight that DAESH which has emerged in yr islands?

And this betrayal will always be remembered! remember we also support yr claim on nicobar and andaman islands too.........

Now plz, get lost from this forum of ours! and u can keeping wiggling yr tale like a dog infront of who ever has money for u to give!!!!!! just like those non muslim judeo christian countries do for india then yr welcome to do that but atleast not here in our forum!

And BTW Kashmir is a UNSC recognized internal dispute its not some bilateral matter! I do believe that indonesia is also a UN member itself!

I don't trust the source but if it's true that Indonesia is trying to take advantage bcoz of Malaysia' stand on Kashmir instead of siding with them then as I said, Pakistan should wait for it's time to respond where it hurt Indonesia the most.

Pakistan is one of the largest Palm oil importer, I think it's time for us to import all from Malaysia..
exactly! and not only that support china's claim on south china sea! and cancel that military co-operation agreements with them , let them die and be at the mercy of DAEH which has appeared on one of their islands.

What is your issue with Muslims?
he is right frankly.....we should have supported china's claim in south china sea! let them die in the hands of DAESH that has appeared in one of the islands.

Indonesia in all likelihood will change governments in the next election.

Next government will be closer to Pakistan, in sha Allah, due to Islamic credentials.

What do you think brother @Indos ?

Indonesia is currently under secular nationalist leader so the urge to show solidarity in Muslim issue is less then if it is under an Islamist or religious nationalist leader. Despite so Muslim issues are still influencing our foreign policy greatly like in the case of Palestine, Afghanistan, Rohingya, and also Uigyur.

Next leader IMO will have more Islamic credential or having a coalition with Islamist parties just like during SBY administration from 2004 until 2014. Under his administration we signed defense agreement with various Muslim countries like Turkey, Saudi, and Pakistan.

Indonesia IMO will side with Pakistan if India become the aggressor, regardless who will be Indonesian leader.

Actually Jokowi has come to Pakistan and speak in front of Pakistan parliament but until now Pakistan has yet made a replied visit to Indonesia. During the visit Jokowi also stress the important of applying Muslim brotherhood idea among Muslim nations.

@Pirupiru Jokowi also acknowledge Pakistan contribution to our war independence.

then how do u explain it in the context of that palm oil saga, malaysia is being punish by india for its stance on kashmir, and it has made indonesia to sell it instead......this is the context in which im sharing this news.......

As for That movement, u may have moved on but do remember that WE HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED CHINA'S CLAIM ON SOUTH CHINA SEA even though we have far deeper strategic relations with them!

Im sorry but u, being unjust here, those recognition from indonesia government in 1995 is a reality, wikipedia or no wikipedia those 600 soldiers of pakistan are a reality wikipedia or not!!!!!!

And then what is the future of that defence co-operation that we have with indonesia? all that training and capacity building of indonesia forces? so u can better fight that DAESH which has emerged in yr islands?

And this betrayal will always be remembered! remember we also support yr claim on nicobar and andaman islands too.........

Now plz, get lost from this forum of ours! and u can keeping wiggling yr tale like a dog infront of who ever has money for u to give!!!!!! just like those non muslim judeo christian countries do for india then yr welcome to do that but atleast not here in our forum!

And BTW Kashmir is a UNSC recognized internal dispute its not some bilateral matter! I do believe that indonesia is also a UN member itself!

exactly! and not only that support china's claim on south china sea! and cancel that military co-operation agreements with them , let them die and be at the mercy of DAEH which has appeared on one of their islands.

he is right frankly.....we should have supported china's claim in south china sea! let them die in the hands of DAESH that has appeared in one of the islands.

Your British Indian army was in Indonesia at that time to examine the opportunity to replace the Dutch as our master, why would we Indonesians need to glorify that??

Plus we are going to absorb 100% of our CPO to sustain our B30, B50 and eventually B100 programs. It seems like India needs to find another CPO supplier instead of Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom