What's new

Indonesia proposes broader use of renminbi in ASEAN

The thread title states "proposes" not "enforces", thus it is just a proposal made by an ASEAN member; I see nothing wrong there.

The thread title states "proposes" not "enforces", thus it is just a proposal made by an ASEAN member; I see nothing wrong there.
Yep, nothing wrong, but it sound stupid, specially when CNY is falling.

btw: VND even has a higher value and CNY

Yep, nothing wrong, but it sound stupid, specially when CNY is falling.

btw: VND even has a higher value and CNY

Well Indonesia's proposal is just diversifying, thus some ASEAN countries may rely Renminbi while others still rely US Dollar if it gets approved.

Besides, the ASEAN is not like the European Union - each member has still their own currency whereas EU uses Euro, which is not a really good idea to a few countries.

Last edited:
Besides, the ASEAN is not like the European Union - each member has still their own currency whereas EU uses Euro, which is not a really good idea to a few countries.
Correct, bro. Using same currency like EU will bring alot of trouble coz some nations that have sinking economy will keep sucking wealth from the rest and make all down.

ASEAN should not make the same mistake, its time to let the econmy-sinking nation collapse to remain a healthy ASEAN group, we should only help them if they help us to counter the bullier :)

Yeah, ASEAN should not make the same mistake, its time to let the tiny, economicaly sinking nation that always get their illegal boats blown up every week collapse so the other richer ASEAN nations can remain healty and free from their sickness and madness. We should only help them if they stop acting like NUTs. :agree:

Now we all know why Malaysia always love to mock at her barbarian neighbour . Cant stop laughing at Malaysian vacuum cleaner advert :lol:

Yeah, ASEAN should not make the same mistake, its time to let the tiny, economicaly sinking nation that always get their illegal boats blown up every week collapse so the other richer ASEAN nations can remain healty and free from their sickness and madness. We should only help them if they stop acting like NUTs. :agree:
And we shouldnt make the same mistake when accepting a war-torn, poor, underdeveloped country, and a NUT's exporter to join ASEAN in 1992

And we shouldnt make the same mistake when accepting a war-torn, poor, underdeveloped country, and a NUT's exporter to join ASEAN in 1992
ha ha ha do you regret to have vietnam joing the asean?
yes, I admit we are poor, while you are rich. by the way, when will your country stop exporting cheap maids to other countries? the malays look down on you, not to mention the chinese in singapore and hongkong.

Just let them be. Vietnam is, to quote polandball. "Can never into relevancy." Just let them runs their mouth off about how they can beat China or be ruler of Mekong because of Vietnamese logic. Let them dream cause god knows that's the only luxury they have. 8-)

ha ha ha do you regret to have vietnam joing the asean?
yes, I admit we are poor, while you are rich. by the way, when will your country stop exporting cheap maids to other countries? the malays look down on you, not to mention the chinese in singapore and hongkong.
Eww do not quoting me you nut eaters, your country matters is not of our concern.

Just let them be. Vietnam is, to quote polandball. "Can never into relevancy." Just let them runs their mouth off about how they can beat China or be ruler of Mekong because of Vietnamese logic. Let them dream cause god knows that's the only luxury they have. 8-)
Beating China? Not in my lifetime :disagree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom