What's new

Indonesia Economy Forum

News from bloomberg is that foreign investors are starting to buy back the Indonesian bonds they were so eager to get rid off just a month ago.

Let's hope this meeting helps show the world just how good our fundamentals are.

Apparently miss ani has been central in the efforts to bring back those investors. Although she doesn't manage get all of them back, every $ still count.

The recent events and disaster brought a new fact, we are a great Country with unlimited potential to become a great Nation standing among the top. We can cater the needs of two or three large scale event in just a month space time, and fight against two destructive large scale disaster without exhausting our resources and still prepared for another events. And i wish we are becoming a resilient, stoic and a great Nation after passing all of the tests

When it's about disaster mitigation it's all came down to the mindset (mentality) of the government and the general public themselves. So far disaster mitigation policy has been "reacting" instead of "preventing". I'm not saying that natural disaster could be prevented, what I'm saying is there should be a set of policy for disaster preparedness.

For example in personal level, I've always maintain 144 hours worth of shelf-stable supplies for 2 persons (I'm a single guy and my gf coming over pretty often) which consist of ; drinking water, foods, beverage, condiments, cooking fuel (butane canister & hexamine fuel tablets), virus grade water purifier, first aid & medicines, along with enough fuel in the tank (at least ½ full), and others gears & supplies that I better not mention here for "just in case" situation, heck I even develop my own SOP for disaster preparedness & mitigation at personal level.

Since I live in Surabaya of which pretty safe from earthquake, tsunami, and volcano alike, there is still a risk of flash flood (albeit the chance is pretty small), however such preparedness & planning has become second nature for me.

Press Briefing from IMF - World Bank Summit

My snapshot analysis of it is, we will all (sans the murica) be in for some "rough ride" in 2019.

Ranting :argh: : My previous investment still hasn't break-even and now due to the whole trade war and Rupiah depreciation has make thing worse for me because I'm now need more capital investment if I were to make viable profit :(:hitwall:

Last edited:
Indonesia firm to sign $13,6Billion project this week :okay:

Indonesian state-owned companies this week will sign deals pushing ahead about $13.6 billion in planned infrastructure projects.

There will be over 20 deals signed by more than 12 state companies, including one by energy firm Pertamina and Taiwan’s CPC Corporation for a joint petrochemical business worth $6.5 billion, Rini Soemarno, a minister overseeing Indonesian state-owned enterprises told reporters in Bali.

https://www.reuters.com/article/imf...-bln-of-infrastructure-projects-idUSL4N1WP232
https://ekonomi.kompas.com/read/201...liun-yang-diteken-di-pertemuan-imf-bank-dunia

among other project (Exclude banking industry) :

• GMF INDONESIA - Air France KLM (MRO, Technology maintenance & Development)

• Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) - Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) - Eximbank Indonesia - Waskita - Menjangan Group (Mandalika Tourism Development In Lombok)

• PT. PINDAD - Waterbury Farrel Canada (Ammunition factory)

• ANTAM - Ocean Energy Nikel Indonesia ( New Smelter in East Halmahera),

• INALUM - Aluminium corporation of china limited - MIT energy initiative - massachusetts institute of technology (Smelter grade alumina refinery in West Kalimantan)

• INKA - PT. Kereta api ( Joint Investment & Techonolgy collaboration for locomotive)

• Pertamina & PLN - AMW Electrical Germany ( Geothermal Powerplant project)

Apparently miss ani has been central in the efforts to bring back those investors. Although she doesn't manage get all of them back, every $ still count.

When it's about disaster mitigation it's all came down to the mindset (mentality) of the government and the general public themselves. So far disaster mitigation policy has been "reacting" instead of "preventing". I'm not saying that natural disaster could be prevented, what I'm saying is there should be a set of policy for disaster preparedness.

For example in personal level, I've always maintain 144 hours worth of shelf-stable supplies for 2 persons (I'm a single guy and my gf coming over pretty often) which consist of ; drinking water, foods, beverage, condiments, cooking fuel (butane canister & hexamine fuel tablets), virus grade water purifier, first aid & medicines, along with enough fuel in the tank (at least ½ full), and others gears & supplies that I better not mention here for "just in case" situation, heck I even develop my own SOP for disaster preparedness & mitigation at personal level.

Since I live in Surabaya of which pretty safe from earthquake, tsunami, and volcano alike, there is still a risk of flash flood (albeit the chance is pretty small), however such preparedness & planning has become second nature for me.

Press Briefing from IMF - World Bank Summit

My snapshot analysis of it is, we will all (sans the murica) be in for some "rough ride" in 2019.

Ranting :argh: : My previous investment still haven't break-even and now due to the whole trade war and Rupiah depreciation has make thing worse for me because I'm now need more capital investment if I were to make viable profit :(:hitwall:

I lost a lot for my bet in stocks market in recent weeks due to free fall Of IHSG.

I lost a lot for my bet in stocks market in recent weeks due to free fall Of IHSG.

Might wanna cut your losses by either short selling them or if you have enough equity hold them until at least the year 2020. Keep in mind 2019 will be a really rough ride :coffee:

My investment is in the form of specialized computer hardware (ASIC miner), and with Rupiah depreciation it's no longer viable (too expensive) for me to just fly to Singapore in the morning to buy whatever computer hardware (and sometime clothings article) I need there and flying back to Surabaya in the afternoon:(

Might wanna cut your losses by either short selling them or if you have enough equity hold them until at least the year 2020. Keep in mind 2019 will be a really rough ride :coffee:

My investment is in the form of specialized computer hardware (ASIC miner), and with Rupiah depreciation it's no longer viable (too expensive) for me to just fly to Singapore in the morning to buy whatever computer hardware (and sometime clothings article) I need there and flying back to Surabaya in the afternoon:(

Main obligasi ORI lebih aman

Taiwan to increase direct investment in Indonesia
Jumat, 12 Oktober 2018 11:46 WIB - 0 Views

Reporter: Antara

IMG_20181009_192710.jpg

Head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office (TETO), Jhon Chen. (ANTARA News/Azis Kurmala)

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - The Government of Taiwan wants to continue to increase direct investment in Indonesia in line with the expansion of economic and trade cooperation between the two countries.

Taiwanese investment in the country has increased significantly lately doubling in value from 2016 to US$397 million in 2018, head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office (TETO), Jhon Chen, has said here.

Chen said this year Taiwan would look more to the south in its investment policy including to Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, which have strong macro economic foundations.

He said Taiwan has recorded higher economic performance topping other countries in Asia in the past three years.

He said unemployment is relatively low in the past 17 years, and its exports have continued to increase even hit a record high in the past 7 years.

Therefore, Taiwan hopes to continue to increase its direct and indirect investment in Indonesia, he said.

In addition to expanding trade relations, Taiwan would continue to maintain relations in the education sector by offering Indonesian students to proceed studies in Taiwan, he said.

Currently there were more than 7,200 Indonesian students in Taiwan or the fourth largest in number among foreign students in that country, he said.

"In addition to studying in formal educations, there are many Indonesian workers taking part in non formal education such as in agriculture , machine and heath sector," he said.

He said the new "look south policy" is expected to contribute to strengthening bilateral relations between Indonesia and Taiwan.

Reporting by Theo Yusuf
Editing by A Saragih
Editor: Fardah Assegaf

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

BUMN Ministry succeeds in winning investment commitments worth US$13.5 billion
Jumat, 12 Oktober 2018 13:16 WIB - 12 Views

antarafoto-imf-wbg-penandatanganan-kerjasama-pembiayaan-infrastruktur-111018-jt09.jpg

A number of Indonesian officials posed a picture during the Infrastructure Investment Forum held as part of the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Nusa Dua Bali, Oct 8-14, 2018. ANTARA FOTO/ICom/AM IMF-WBG/Jefri Tarigan/kye

Nusa Dua, Bali (ANTARA News) - The State Enterprises (BUMN) Ministry has succeeded in winning a commitment of foreign companies to invest US$13.5 billion in projects offered by the Ministry in the country, a Ministry official has said.

It could be more as the figure was based only on agreements reached at the Infrastructure Investment Forum held as part of events of the annual meeting of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank now underway here, deputy for Infrastructure and Business expansion of the BUMN Ministry Aloysius Kiik Ro said here on Friday.

Aloysius said part of the agreements constitutes a conclusion of negotiations already in process over the past several years but negotiation on the occasion of the IMF-WB meeting gave the investors confidence to sign their investment commitment.

In addition to the agreement in the Infrastructure Investment Forum, a number of deals had also been signed as a result of the exhibition of "Pavilion Indonesia" held on the sideline of the IMF-WB annual meeting . The exhibition has recorded transactions worth Rp55 million per day on the products of micro and small and medium enterprises, Aloysius said.

"The largest investment pledges was received by PT Pertamina valued at US$6.5 billion from Taiwanese oil and gas company , CPC Corporation," he said.

Pertamina and CPC will cooperate to build a large factory to produce petrochemical basic materials from crude oil, he said, adding the project would save the country from having to import petrochemical basic materials worth US$2.4 billion a year.

"It will cover half of the domestic requirement until now is still imported. In addition the country will gain from the opening of new jobs," he said.

Other state companies winning commitment from foreign companies are Aneka Tambang (Antam) and Inalum with investment commitment from China`s Aluminium Corporation of China Limited (Chalco) to build a factory in Mempawah, West Kalimantan valued at US$850 million .

"Antam, Inalum and Chalco are to build a factory to process bauxite into alumina with a capacity of 1 million tons per year. So far the country has been entirely dependent on import for alumina. Therefore, the construction of the factory would save the country US$650 million in imports per year," he said.

The BUMN Ministry has offered a number of projects to foreign investors taking advantage of the annual meeting of IMF-WB.
Reporting by Edy M Yakub
Editing by A Saragih

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

IMF-WB - Indonesia Pavilion offers $42.2 billion investment opportunities
Jumat, 12 Oktober 2018 18:36 WIB - 4 Views

antarafoto-pertemuan-tahunan-imf-world-bank-111018-zk-20.jpg

Some delegates visit Indonesia Pavilion held in the main area of International Monetary Fund- World Bank Group annual meetings 2018 in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Thursday (Oct 11, 2018). The expo displays Indonesian achievements in the economic, industrial, tourism and infrastructure sectors (ANTARA FOTO/ICom/Am IMF-WBG/Zabur Karuru/kye)

Jakarta, (ANTARA News) - Indonesia Pavilion offers US$42.2 billion investment opportunities to investors taking part in the International Monetary Fund-World Bank Group annual meetings in Nusa Dua, Bali, on Oct 8-14, the State Enterprises Ministry said.

The investment opportunities come from 80 ongoing projects which are projected to cost US$86.1 billion, Deputy for Restructuring and Business Development at the State Enterprises Ministry Aloysius K. Ro said in a written statement released on Friday.

Infrastructure is one of the sectors that offers investment opportunities, he said.

Data from the ministry show investment opportunities in the 30 ongoing projects in the construction and infrastructure sector will reach US$16.2 billion, while investment opportunities in the manufacturing sector will reach US$600 million.

He said the government is focusing on five sectors in developing infrastructure in the country. They are electrification, road connectivity, sea connectivity, airport connectivity and digital broadband connectivity.

"We will ensure that basic infrastructure projects including toll roads, seaports, airports and telecommunication will be realized consistently. We will always encourage the improvement of infrastructures," he said.

The investment is needed to achieve the electrification ratio of 99.9 percent, build 1,794 km toll roads, increase the cargo capacity of seaports by 34.9 million tons and raise the capacity of airports to serve 235 million passengers at the end of 2019.

To ensure that the projects will run smoothly, Aloysius said the ministry has committed itself to encourage state-owned enterprises to increase their funding capacity through the money market and partnership with the private sector.

Through the strategic partnership between state-owned enterprises and the private sector there will be expertise sharing to build infrastructures according to global standards, he said.

Reporting by Mentari Dwi Gayati
Editing by Suharto, Yoseph Haryadi

Editor: Suharto

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

Trainmaker signs more purchase agreements with Philippines
Jakarta | Wed, May 30, 2018 | 07:45 am

2016_09_16_12053_1474005737._large.jpg

A train car produced by train manufacturer PT Industri Kereta Api (INKA) is lifted onto a cargo vessel at Tanjung Perak Port to be sent to Bangladesh. (thejakartapost.com/Wahyoe Boediwardhana)

After signing an agreement in January, state-owned train manufacturer PT Industri Kereta Api (INKA) signed on Monday another purchase agreement with Philippine National Railways (PNR).

The agreement consists of the purchase of four sets of diesel-powered trains with a value of US$21.4 million, as well as the purchase of three locomotives and 15 passenger trains with a total value of $26.1 million.

The trains will be delivered gradually from Jan. 18 until May 27, 2020.

Previously, INKA and PNR also signed a purchase agreement for two sets of diesel-powered trains in January with a contract value of $9.7 million.

“The [State-Owned Enterprises] Ministry will continue to support PT INKA in its expansion,” said Minister Rini Soemarno in a statement recently.

Previously, INKA also announced a deal worth Rp 1.3 trillion (US$92 million) to supply locomotives to Zambia, marking its first foray into the largely untapped African market.

It is also looking at the possibility of exporting to other African countries, including Nigeria, Sudan, Mozambique and Egypt, as well as in Asian markets like Bangladesh, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Australia, among others. (dwa)

Spending by tourists during Asian Games reaches Rp3.7 trillion
Selasa, 16 Oktober 2018 20:41 WIB - 2 Views

20160728asian-games-003logoxxx.jpg

Logo of the 18th Asian Games 2018 (ANTARA FOTO/Widodo S. Jusuf)

Jakarta, (ANTARA) - A survey by the National Development Planning Board (Bappenas) and the Economic and Community Study Institute of the University of Indonesia (LPEM UI) showed that spending by foreign and domestic tourists during the last Asian Games in the country reached Rp3.7 trillion.

Spending for souvenirs by the tourists was the largest, the Minister said at a Forum Merdeka Barat 9 here on Tuesday.

Around Rp655.4 billion of the foreign tourist spending of Rp1.9 trillion were for souvenir. Its was estimated there were 80,000 foreign tourists visiting the country during Asia`s largest sport even here in August.

Souvenir spending by domestic tourists was around Rp913.5 billion of their total spending of Rp1.8 trillion .

Length of stay of foreign tourists averaged 13 days or almost the same as the duration of the Asian Games. The domestic tourists from are outside the Greater Jakarta area stayed for three days on the average.

Chinese were the largest in number among the foreign tourists reaching 10,375 , followed by Japanese 10,038 , Koreans 7,443, and Malaysians 5,244 and Indians 5,001.

Indian tourists stayed the longest averaging 17 days as against Chinese 16 days, Bambang said.

Tourists from the Netherlands were quite many although that country did not take part in the regional sport event, he said, adding, there were 2,341 Dutch tourists with a length of stay averaging 15 days.

"Perhaps they are Indonesian origins with Dutch nationality," he said.

A survey earlier said the Asian Games costs around US$3.2 billion including infrastructure at US$2.4 billion mainly the Light Rail Transit (LRT) in Palembang costing around US$676 million and the renovation of Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta.

The LRT connects the Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport and Jakabaring Stadium Complex and the renovation of Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta.

Reporting by Calvin Basuki
Editing by Albert Saragih, Yoseph Haryadi
Editor: Suharto

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

Food Culture: Explaining Indonesians' Huge Appetite for Instant Noodles
09 October 2018 |
Instant noodles are very popular in Indonesia. Those who have visited a supermarket or minimarket in Indonesia must have come across a relatively big-sized section that is devoted to all sorts of instant noodle products. Those who have ever stood in line to pay at the local Indonesian supermarket may have noticed that a couple of instant noodle packages tend to be among the items purchased by customers. And those who ever watched local television may have noticed that there are a lot of instant noodle commercials on Indonesian TV.

Since its introduction to the Indonesian market around 50 years ago, instant noodles have become part of the Indonesian diet. Originally it was primarily known as a snack. For example when hungry late at night or when coming home after a tiring day, Indonesians opened and prepared an instant noodle package. However, nowadays instant noodles are increasingly used to replace lunch or dinner. Not seldom, people add some ingredients such as boiled eggs, vegetables and meatballs to their instant noodles to make it a more complete meal.

In fact, it is not rare for Indonesians to take a supply of instant noodle packages with them in their suitcases (as well as an electric kettle) when going on holiday abroad, especially when they visit Western countries where it may be difficult to find local food that meets their needs. For some the Indonesian instant noodle provides certainty that they can consume halal food (lawful in traditional Islamic law) abroad (the instant noodles that are produced by the biggest Indonesian manufacturers, such as Indomie and Mie Sedaap, are halal-certified).

It is of course not really necessary to bring instant noodles from Indonesia when going abroad. Indonesia’s biggest instant noodle manufacturer Indofood Sukses Makmur currently exports its instant noodles (with the Indomie brand) to around 80 countries. However, the price is obviously much higher abroad, while the selection of flavors is very limited.

Indofood-Sukses-Makmur-Indonesia-Investments-Noodles-Indomie.jpg

Indonesia’s Big Instant Noodles Market

Based on data from Euromonitor, consumption of instant noodles has risen in Indonesia in recent years. Indonesia’s per capita instant noodle consumption stood at 5.2 kilograms in 2017, up from 4.7 kilograms in 2011. Only Japan tops Indonesia in terms of per capita instant noodles consumption. Japan’s population consumes 8.9 kilograms of instant noodles per year. The difference is that consumption of noodles is part of the food culture in Japan, while in Indonesia consumption of rice remains, by far, the most important item in the local food culture.

https://www.indonesia-investments.c...ns-huge-appetite-for-instant-noodles/item8996

Food Culture: Explaining Indonesians' Huge Appetite for Instant Noodles
09 October 2018 |
Instant noodles are very popular in Indonesia. Those who have visited a supermarket or minimarket in Indonesia must have come across a relatively big-sized section that is devoted to all sorts of instant noodle products. Those who have ever stood in line to pay at the local Indonesian supermarket may have noticed that a couple of instant noodle packages tend to be among the items purchased by customers. And those who ever watched local television may have noticed that there are a lot of instant noodle commercials on Indonesian TV.

Since its introduction to the Indonesian market around 50 years ago, instant noodles have become part of the Indonesian diet. Originally it was primarily known as a snack. For example when hungry late at night or when coming home after a tiring day, Indonesians opened and prepared an instant noodle package. However, nowadays instant noodles are increasingly used to replace lunch or dinner. Not seldom, people add some ingredients such as boiled eggs, vegetables and meatballs to their instant noodles to make it a more complete meal.

In fact, it is not rare for Indonesians to take a supply of instant noodle packages with them in their suitcases (as well as an electric kettle) when going on holiday abroad, especially when they visit Western countries where it may be difficult to find local food that meets their needs. For some the Indonesian instant noodle provides certainty that they can consume halal food (lawful in traditional Islamic law) abroad (the instant noodles that are produced by the biggest Indonesian manufacturers, such as Indomie and Mie Sedaap, are halal-certified).

It is of course not really necessary to bring instant noodles from Indonesia when going abroad. Indonesia’s biggest instant noodle manufacturer Indofood Sukses Makmur currently exports its instant noodles (with the Indomie brand) to around 80 countries. However, the price is obviously much higher abroad, while the selection of flavors is very limited.

Indofood-Sukses-Makmur-Indonesia-Investments-Noodles-Indomie.jpg

Indonesia’s Big Instant Noodles Market

Based on data from Euromonitor, consumption of instant noodles has risen in Indonesia in recent years. Indonesia’s per capita instant noodle consumption stood at 5.2 kilograms in 2017, up from 4.7 kilograms in 2011. Only Japan tops Indonesia in terms of per capita instant noodles consumption. Japan’s population consumes 8.9 kilograms of instant noodles per year. The difference is that consumption of noodles is part of the food culture in Japan, while in Indonesia consumption of rice remains, by far, the most important item in the local food culture.

https://www.indonesia-investments.c...ns-huge-appetite-for-instant-noodles/item8996

Speaking of that, has anyone tried Indomie Telor Asin? How does it taste?

Government invests Rp400 trillion for infrastructure
Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018 15:39 WIB - 2 Views

antarafoto-pertemuan-tahunan-imf-world-bank-121018-nut-022.jpg

President Joko Widodo . ANTARA FOTO/ICom/AM IMF-WBG/Wisnu Widiantoro/pras.

Badung, Bali (ANTARA News) - The central government has invested Rp400 trillion for infrastructure development in 2018, or twice the amount of infrastructure budget four years ago, which was Rp160 trillion, President Joko Widodo stated.

The larger infrastructure budget has encouraged the circulation of money in rural areas, according to the president.

"Thus, the central government does not spend the money but places large amounts of money to be right on target so the money revolves around the villages," Jokowi said at the opening of the 20th National Work Meeting on Appropriate Technology and 2018 Village Innovation Development Week at Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Bali, on Friday.

Infrastructure development is important to keep the money circulating and for improving the welfare of the villagers.

In order to improve the welfare of the people`s economy, the government will also propose village operational funds throughout Indonesia to revive the new economic points.

To do so, the president encouraged all local governments to leave the manual way of working in their governing system, and move to the application system, which is faster and easy to control.

With the Industrial Revolution 4.0, the local government must follow the development of technology and apply it to the performance of the government system.

If the local government does not follow the development of technology, it will be potentially reducing the welfare of the people in Indonesia and the country will be left behind compared to other countries.

"Be careful, the provincial government, district government, and village government must know and be able to anticipate this (challenge) so that we are not left behind other countries and we are no less competing with other countries," Jokowi noted.

Therefore, the president asked all local government officials to follow trends in technological developments, ranging from artificial intelligence to robotics and big data to virtual reality.

"We must also know about cryptocurrency and what a bitcoin is---our understanding over those new developments will help us manage and direct our governance," Jokowi remarked.

Reporting by Pande Yudha and Naufal Fikri Yusuf
Editing by Yashinta, Eliswan

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

Industry ministry provides discount for SMIs to purchase machinery
Minggu, 21 Oktober 2018 18:01 WIB - 1 Views

5305867D-8C13-4A8D-B84A-9B724D26F260.jpeg

Director General of Small and Medium Industries (SME) Ministry of Industry Gati Wibawaningsih (second right) said the Ministry of Industry continued a program which was aimed at providing machinery and equipment for small and medium industries (SMIs). (ANTARA News / Public Relations Bureau of the Ministry of Industry)

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - The Ministry of Industry continues a program which is aimed at providing machinery and equipment for small and medium industries (SMIs).

In 2014-2017 the program was applied to 380 IKMs. The machinery and equipment provided by the ministry included transportation, furniture, metals, and chemicals.

"The program of providing machinery and production-supporting equipment is aimed at increasing the productivity of SMIs and to boost their competitiveness in domestic and export markets," the Director General of SMIs, Ministry of Industry, Gati Wibawaningsih, said in a statement received by Antara here Sunday.

According to Gati, this strategic program has been implemented since 2009. In 2009-2012, the program was applied for SMIs engaged in clothing production. "After 2012, this program is available for all SMIs sectors," she said.

According to Gati, the production-equipment supply program was given in the form of discount by 30 percent for SMIs to purchase machinery or equipment made in Indonesia.

Meanwhile, SMIs which buy foreign-made machinery or equipment could get a discount by 25 percent.

"This program is very helpful for SMIs, especially in reducing equipment purchasing cost. This program is expected to increase production," she said.

In the 2014-2017 period, the total value of discount price given to SMIs amounted to Rp42,306 billion.

Gati added that the program was resumed in 2018 based on the Regulation of the Minister of Industry.

"The ministry has socialized the program to all SMIs," she explained.

On October 28, 2018 in Surakarta, the Directorate General of SMIs held a program to socialize the program. The program is expected to improve competitiveness in export.

The event was participated in by 200 SMIs from various sectors such as food, wooden-products, furniture, and 25 stakeholders.

"Through this socialization program, participants could directly find procedures, requirements and criteria related to the program. In addition, the SMIs were introduced to the latest technology," Gati said.

The introduction of industry technology 4.0 covered cloud computing, internet and artificial intelligence.

"We also include the SMIs in the e-Smart SMI program, so that in the future they will be able to market their products online under cooperation with some online marketplaces," he added.

Gati hoped that training on digital technology program will nurture national SMIs in developing their businesses, increasing the production and expanding the marketing.

Reporting by Sella Panduarsa Gareta
Editing by Libertina W Ambari

Editor: Andi Abdussalam

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

Speaking of that, has anyone tried Indomie Telor Asin? How does it taste?

I've never heard of that particular variant. Although I'm currently stocking up food supply (shelf-stable) for emergency situation with Indomie Real Meat as part of the menu.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom