What's new

Indo Pak couples celebrate Independence Day

I have a whats app video in my phone (and I will try to upload it) which is showing how mature and tolerant Pakistanis are towards India. A man is offering them Rs. 50K (US $500) for tearing apart an Indian flag printed on paper, and they are refusing showing sense and maturity towards flag of any country.

But looking on the other side, after stupid Indian media, I highly doubt if Indians will offer the same respect to Pakistani flags.

Best wishes to both countries

Nice to see all are not out to hate.

Thanku,nice video of a bhayya couple,,but i wud like to ask u just one thing.
Have u ever seen a non bhayya Indian or Pakistani doing all this fake shit(or even marrying) ,hell have u ever seen a non bhayya person so obsessed abt Indopak issue.
Its all in ur mind bhYya ppl,,all in ur mind

I have a whats app video in my phone (and I will try to upload it) which is showing how mature and tolerant Pakistanis are towards India. A man is offering them Rs. 50K (US $500) for tearing apart an Indian flag printed on paper, and they are refusing showing sense and maturity towards flag of any country.

But looking on the other side, after stupid Indian media, I highly doubt if Indians will offer the same respect to Pakistani flags.

We also have such videos where Indians deny to torn and throw Pakistani flag for money...

Have u ever seen a non bhayya Indian or Pakistani doing all this fake shit(or even marrying) ,hell have u ever seen a non bhayya person so obsessed abt Indopak issue.
what is the visible difference in bhaya and non bhaya

Thanks @Jackdaws for the vid. Cross-border marriages are one way of reducing and removing the artificial hates.

On this very forum there was one indian female member, @ajtr , who married a Pakistani and from what little I know, lives in Pakistan.

Lets not cherry pick.

How long u have been in Aus? When was the last time you heard an Indian bad mouth Pak in Aus?

Absolutely agree.
Only in thar part of India people are obsessed with Pak issue.
Rest of the 60 % dont even care .
Dont know why they give this much unnecessary attention?

Thats what I like to see bro. I like videos like this, because if the youth could come together wholeheartedly we could ruin the plans of the elite. Love triumphs over everything. India and Pakistan together would be unstoppable as long as we tackle corruption in every area.

Back
Top Bottom