What's new

‘Indira suspected US for Mujib killing’

She was paranoid about CIA, and CIA then was indeed involved in assasinations of leaders of other countries.

ok so whom killed mujeeb BD army am i right ? its mean BD generals were paid by USA?

main ne marna hai bhai ? i will never .:laughcry:

our topic is on mujeeb death . what BDians say abut his killing along with whole dam family

Well our then R&AW chief R.N. Kao met Mujib personally & give him list of officers who arrange a secret meeting to kill Mujib but Mujib ignore him & say that they are his children & never think to harm him. Mujib also complained to Kao why he met him secretly not a official visit. After this India Gandhi got busy to deal with internal political situation. After meeting with Indira Gandhi then President of Bangladesh General Zia ur Rehman pointed to Kao said to Indira that This man know more about the country compare to its President.

So, end of story.

Well our then R&AW chief R.N. Kao met Mujib personally & give him list of officers who arrange a secret meeting to kill Mujib but Mujib ignore him & say that they are his children & never think to harm him. Mujib also complained to Kao why he met him secretly not a official visit. After this India Gandhi got busy to deal with internal political situation. After meeting with Indira Gandhi then President of Bangladesh General Zia ur Rehman pointed to Kao said to Indira that This man know more about the country compare to its President.

So, end of story.

yes i got it he was over confident always and behave like kings .you are right .

if in the history of subcontinent theres any leader who showed some guts..thats her.leaders of that strature are hard to come by these days

about her own assasination, she was warned after op bluestar to change her bodyguards. She did not listen. May be its idealism, may be stupidity, may be fatalism(jo hona hai, wo hoke rahega) ...

yes this also was biggest mistake of her . she was in war situation with sikhs those days . its same as today we have kashmiri your bodyguards of IA chief . but you are right jo hona hota hai hoke rehega hum usy nhi rok sakty

yes this also was biggest mistake of her . she was in war situation with sikhs those days . its same as today we have kashmiri your bodyguards of IA chief . but you are right jo hona hota hai hoke rehega hum usy nhi rok sakty
she had sikh bodyguard for 10 years, so changing it would have sent a wrong signal(she is anti sikh?), may be it was thought your own bodyguard can never take your life(whose job is to take a bullet on your behalf)... there was no specific intel too about the guards otherwise they would have been changed...

no not a help. it was an agreement with ISI and RAW. when ISI support khalistan movement RAW start target killing and plant bombs in major cities of pakistan. so ISI chief came to india and a deal is done: ISI will stop support khalistan movement and provide details of its leaders and RAW will stop target killing and bombing in pakistan.

Did raw stop it?

about her own assasination, she was warned after op bluestar to change her bodyguards. She did not listen. May be its idealism, may be stupidity, may be fatalism(jo hona hai, wo hoke rahega) ...

even though I hate her, the fact of the matters remains, that if I were to be given an opportunity to have a leader of my choice for Pakistan then it would without a doubt be have been , some one like Indira Gandhi

even though I hate her, the fact of the matters remains, that if I were to be given an opportunity to have a leader of my choice for Pakistan then it would have been with out a doubt , some one like Indira Gandhi

I think she is probably the worst PM India had. She tried to destroy each institution of India. Had dictatorial tendencies.
Her govt was full of sycophants and corrupt people.

Back
Top Bottom