What's new

India's weapon KALI-5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo swami!!!
If the operational date is supposed to be 2025 what would you say other than what I did say?
Make it operational and prove your worth like Agnis...And nobody would speak...
But in this case..you are barking on the wrong tree as for as the crux of the matter is concerned....and that is a technological gap...
You are far from being a prestigious Omega Swiss Watch...

Ayo swami!!!
If the operational date is supposed to be 2025 what would you say other than what I did say?
Make it operational and prove your worth like Agnis...And nobody would speak...
But in this case..you are barking on the wrong tree as for as the crux of the matter is concerned....and that is a technological gap...
You are far from being a prestigious Omega Swiss Watch...
Dude nobody has made weapons like this till now so there is no technological gap.

Dude nobody has made weapons like this till now so there is no technological gap.

Do some research before shooting your mouth or flicking your fingers on the keyboard. Its a Beam weapon or directed energy weapon which US HAS.

In Albuquerque, New Mexico, on Dec. 15, 2008, Sandia National Laboratories broke ground on the $40 million Ion Beam Laboratory at Kirtland Air Force Base. It will house six accelerators and is scheduled for occupancy in 2010

Do some research before shooting your mouth or flicking your fingers on the keyboard. Its a Beam weapon or directed energy weapon which US HAS.
Has it been inducted in American army yet?

Yes, They have high energy, heavy ion beam of 28 MeV Si
Perfected in 2010.

Yes, They have high energy, heavy ion beam of 28 MeV Si
Perfected in 2010.
They have not inducted it.Give me a link where it says that they have inducted it.

India is tinkering up to 10,000 only.
Where did you get this 50000 figure?

They have not inducted it.Give me a link where it says that they have inducted it.

What is Vigilant Eagle ha?
One which directs high-frequency microwaves towards incoming projectile...
Made in US

I thought it was named as Kali 10000
here this will help....

The KALI series (KALI 80, KALI 200, KALI 1000, KALI 5000 and KALI 10000) of accelerators are described as "Single Shot Pulsed Gigawatt Electron Accelerators".[3] They are single shot devices, using water filled capacitors to build the charge energy. The discharge is in the range of 1GW. Initially starting with 0.4GW power, present accelerators are able to reach 40GW. Pulse time is about 60 ns.

The Microwave radiations emitted by the KALI-5000 are in the 3–5 GHz Range

The KALI-5000 is a pulsed accelerator of 1 MeV electron energy, 50-100 ns pulse time, 40kA Current and 40 GW Power level. The system is quite bulky as well, with the KALI-5000 weighing 10 tons, and the KALI-10000, weighing 26 tons. They are also very power hungry, and require a cooling tank of 12,000 liters of oil. Recharging time is also too long to make it a viable weapon in its present form.

What is Vigilant Eagle ha?
One which directs high-frequency microwaves towards incoming projectile...
Made in US
How many times i have to repeat this?.Show me a link where it says they have inducted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom