What's new

India's Rustom 1 looks like Chinese CH3, what happened?

Sommer

Reaction score
Country
China
Sorry, I can't help find the India's Rustom 1 looks very like the chinese CH3, is't an accident? How is the performance of Rustom 1?(Got Info, they all can back to Rutan Long-EZ. :)

And I also heard about Rustom 2. Good for India, has very own UAV projekt. Hope China and Pakistan can together develop more quickly, not to be catched up too quickly.

India's Rustom 1
2-rustom-uav.jpg
ATOL.jpg
CFrVfP7VIAA8cyt.png
rustom-1.jpg

Chinese CH3
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Put Kaveri Engine and make DRDO head just like LCA you will have fly by condition very soon block 5/6

Sorry, I can't help find the India's Rustom 1 looks very like the chinese CH3, is't an accident? How is the performance of Rustom 1?

And I also heard about Rustom 2. Good for India, has very own UAV projekt. Hope China and Pakistan can together develop more quickly, not to be catched up too quickly.

India's Rustom 1
View attachment 245450 View attachment 245451 View attachment 245452 View attachment 245454

Chinese CH3
View attachment 245455 View attachment 245456 View attachment 245457 View attachment 245458

U should Google Rustom 2 and Aura project

Last edited:
haha! I was going to say this plane design seems very very very familiar

1975 Rutan VariEze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0907721.jpg

1979 Rutan Long-EZ
EZ_6.jpg
so that means chinese "got inspired " by 1979 american design of Rutan Long Ez and Rutan VariEze to make something called CH-3 and indian in turn "got inspired" by CH-3 to make rustum -1 UAV or simply made it UAV and picked up name rustam by adding "s" and "m" to the orignal Rutan :pop:

what else :close_tema:

Sorry, I can't help find the India's Rustom 1 looks very like the chinese CH3, is't an accident? How is the performance of Rustom 1?(Got Info, they all can back to Rutan Long-EZ. :)

India's Rustom 1
View attachment 245450 View attachment 245451 View attachment 245452 View attachment 245454

Chinese CH3
View attachment 245455 View attachment 245456 View attachment 245457 View attachment 245458
Berkut 360 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cozy MK IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is the performance of Rustom 1?

Rustom-1%2BUAV.JPG

Rustom I features Gimball Assembly Payload Mark IV and is armed with HeliNa ATGM's -

cimg2618.jpg

Optronic+Payload+for+Nishant+%2526+Rustom-1.JPG

CFrVfP7VIAA8cyt.png:large

helina%2Blauncher%2B2.jpg

0bpQWMA.gif

IFF/AIS Upgraded IN's ADE-DRDO Rustom-I UAV's will be Monitoring IMBL Between India & Sri Lanka -

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: DRDO's production-version of IFF system released
Indigenously Developed Indian Automatic Identification System (IAIS) Under Trail
IFF/AIS Upgraded IN's ADE-DRDO Rustom-I UAV's To Monitor IMBL Between India & Sri Lanka

India's Rustom 1

Chinese CH3

What a moron ... don't you see the difference ... No mud guard on rustom 1 :D

What a moron ... don't you see the difference ... No mud guard on rustom 1 :D

LOL..I was about to post it.. :D

This is Ch-3

ch-3_uav.jpg

This is Rustom-1

url

CFrVfP7VIAA8cyt.png:large

Rustom-1 being tested with Pulsejet Engine...

ru-1.jpg

also....

CH-3 is a scaled down unmanned version of this aircraft..

url

AASI Jetcruzer..

Last edited:
Its called indigenous fool
No buddy.
Purchasing Chinese drones(CH-3) and calling it paksistan's indigenous UAV named Burraq is termed as biggest indigenous fool in which you are good at.:D

Back
Top Bottom