What's new

India's own GPS:-- Isro to launch IRNSS 1-B on April 4

aley tu toh gussa ho gaya. Koi nai ur army will fire mijjile very soon for u to celebrate too.

I saw no packie congratulating on this thread so just wanted know their level of butt hurt, and I can see it's burnt 3rd degree in ur case. I heard camel pass is thicker and saltier than cow urine so how do u manage?

ok now on a serious note: how does it helps pakistan if India has its own GPS ??? :woot: madrassa logic or u got some secret plans alla din?

they have specialization in using abusing word.......technology mai to kucha karne se rahe ........

We need to built our platform at Latin American country, like Brazil or Arzentina, to get more platforms and cover more money and expansion to other country.

i thought russia's glonass tech was shared with india so wouldnt it be wiser to invest in one system which has more capabilities? :what: only saying because indians always say russia is their best trusted friend etc., but obv everyone would like to have their own for worst case scenarios

its such a waste how many systems have overlapping coverage and capabilities from the european, russian, chinese and american gps. there you have an argument for why nationalism can be an extremely wasteful activity because no single global gps administered by UNESCO or something would soothe the respective countries' egos enough :rolleyes:

anyway best of luck

i thought russia's glonass tech was shared with india so wouldnt it be wiser to invest in one system which has more capabilities? :what: only saying because indians always say russia is their best trusted friend etc., but obv everyone would like to have their own for worst case scenarios

its such a waste how many systems have overlapping coverage and capabilities from the european, russian, chinese and american gps. there you have an argument for why nationalism can be an extremely wasteful activity because no single global gps administered by UNESCO or something would soothe the respective countries' egos enough :rolleyes:

anyway best of luck

Its mainly for the military purposes. . :)
you can't trust anyone in case of a war.

Mag salya mumbai kay mhanatos..impression padanya sathi ka?:cheesy:
Nahi re. Lokana Kalyan samajhnar nahi. Aata Pakistan and Delhi, Banglore type lokana Kalyan bolala tar parat te vicharna he kuthe aahe. Tar Mumbai bolaylach lagel na. :D

By da way, maajhe aai wadil Kalyanla rahtat. Me currently Andheri la rahto aani office pan tithech aahe. Local Train travel sucks.

Tu kar kartos? Student or Working?

anyway best of luck

India is certainly not pursuing this project out of vanity.
Depending on GLONASS will give leverage to Russia over us.
Which means we will have to sometimes put Russia's interests above ours for the privilege of using GLONASS.
And we are not in business of being anybody's client state :|

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom