What's new

Indias next generation S5 ballistic missile sub revealed[possibly]

Sineva

Reaction score
Country
Australia
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutt...pons-platform-with-global-reach/#2dbabbac7212

http://www.hisutton.com/S-5_SSBN.html

Spot the submarine: The hydrodynamic model on the left provides clues to India's next-generation ballistic missile submarine.
In_S-5_leak1.jpg

And heres what the finished article could look like
In_S-5_Profile.jpg

Got it. Another project for next 50 years have started. 100s of crores would be spent on it during the period, with no chances of success. We would have another Dud like, Teja, Arujun, most of the ballistic missiles etc. etc.

Hey remind me how PNS Ghazi went down?
Doesn't Pak navy claims in went down in mysterious circumstances and had nothing to do with India?
as per your own naval officials, one the mines that it was laying collided with the sub due to change of tides.

don't forget to close the hatch...:enjoy:

as per your own naval officials, one the mines that it was laying collided with the sub due to change of tides.
Lol no, our navy says that IN Ship (i dont remember the name of it) identified a sub and fired 2 depth charges following which it vanished from SONAR.
The version u mentioned is PN's which is that "accident took place and it went down in mysterious circumstances" which is probably what u mentioned in ur post.

don't forget to close the hatch...:enjoy:
Train on how to lay mines. :enjoy:

Lol no, our navy says that IN Ship (i dont remember the name of it) identified a sub and fired 2 depth charges following which it vanished from SONAR.
The version u mentioned is PN's which is that "accident took place and it went down in mysterious circumstances" which is probably what u mentioned in ur post.

Admiral s. m. nanda of the indian navy who was the indian naval intelligence chief at the time said this, its not OUR version, its your own navy's version. look it up & have a fantashtik chai!:coffee:

Hey remind me how PNS Ghazi went down?
Doesn't Pak navy claims in went down in mysterious circumstances and had nothing to do with India?

That still doesn't compare with incompetency of forgetting to close the hatch. That's a first in the world and "it happens only in india".

In war you lose ships and also mishaps happens. Just like Indian lost INS Khukri, even though it was anti-sub ship it was sunk by a Sub. Similarly INS Kirpan was damage which was another anti-sub ship yet got owned by a sub. Incompetence?

As for not closing hatch on a sub well that is totally at another level which can only be attained by India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom