What's new

INDIA'S HIGH BUDGET FILM ENTHIRAN/ROBOT

@indianrabbit . . . Yes i know in visual and cg effects it no way meet hollywood. But in storyline and script i say Yes.

endhiran9995120.jpg

“En vazhi ? thani vazhi.”

“My way is a unique way.”

@ alex mercer. . . This enthiran script was developed by shanker for over 10 years. And you know stan éi倞ton studios who doing animatrics for this film even rejects some hollywood movies for containing bake script. Please watch the movie if you able. Then tell if it meet hollywood standard or not. Advanced thanks:)

definitely i am going to watch it and then will b back with my expert comments:lol:

Will you give money for such research?? Buddy producers in India are borrowing money and making film unlike hollywood where they have surplus amount... Further hollywood movies are accepted world wide(it can be released in all the countries) .... but not same with indian movies atleast the viewership is considerably less for tamil movie(we can count the countries using your fingers).. we need to see the budget which is the constraint.. you cant be investing money on technology but you can definitely use that technology and for sure we will be the second one to use the technology compared to other countries .. For this we should thank shankar for his marvelous efforts...

And for copying scripts it is not a bad thing, if you can convey a good script in your native language... good things should reach every one because every one does not under the same language...

As for SRK, he is a competitive artist like jackie and li ... Every one have got there own talent... SRK has got his own talent which jackie nor lie cant exhibit... same goes to vice versa.... There ranks can change season to season.. and we cant say it would be wrong to brag him no 1... like if you score 1st rank in one term you are no 1 for the entire term..

If money is the problem,infact which is,then the debate ends here,if they think they never have that much money to compete with Hollywood they they should rather keep queit rather than braging about the rankings

About script if u thing stealing is not a bad idea,then what more can i say

About SRK,what is the qualities u r describing about,running around trres,if u r talking about acting,i can name here 10's of stars from Malayalam,Bangla and Orrisa film industry who r much better than him,since their market is small they r not popular,In terms of Fan line up i am sorry SRK stands nowere near to Jackie or Li,no need to bring the rankings here

definitely i am going to watch it and then will b back with my expert comments:lol:

If money is the problem,infact which is,then the debate ends here,if they think they never have that much money to compete with Hollywood they they should rather keep queit rather than braging about the rankings

About script if u thing stealing is not a bad idea,then what more can i say

About SRK,what is the qualities u r describing about,running around trres,if u r talking about acting,i can name here 10's of stars from Malayalam,Bangla and Orrisa film industry who r much better than him,since their market is small they r not popular,In terms of Fan line up i am sorry SRK stands nowere near to Jackie or Li,no need to bring the rankings here

Money is the problem buddy money is.... we keep bragging because we can atleast do something equally/almost good with considerably less money which is a big thing.. dont you think so it is a big achievement?? thats why we brag.. every competitor in the market produce products and praise themselves... if one competitor able to produce a product with less money he will surely boast himself more than the orginal inventor because that is a biggest achievement and thats what industry needs...

I will not comment on SRK because opinion differ from one person to another... may be u dont like SRK but you may like salman... thats why every person have there own fan club and own set of fans following...

The concept above Hollywood?? Big Claim!! :hitwall:
Not much impressive!!:disagree: No offense!!

The poster reminds me of a mix between Terminator and Bicentennial man.
I second the above line!!:agree:

I will back with my review once I watched it!!

is indian film se yaad aya khul ja sim sim main dekhate hai kaise 2 rupae ka robot banate hain lolz

Money is the problem buddy money is.... we keep bragging because we can atleast do something equally/almost good with considerably less money which is a big thing.. dont you think so it is a big achievement?? thats why we brag.. every competitor in the market produce products and praise themselves... if one competitor able to produce a product with less money he will surely boast himself more than the orginal inventor because that is a biggest achievement and thats what industry needs...

I will not comment on SRK because opinion differ from one person to another... may be u dont like SRK but you may like salman... thats why every person have there own fan club and own set of fans following...

Not Salman, i actually like Amir Khan,but i like his direction more than his acting

:lol::lol::lol: Amir does take notes from novels :lol::lol::lol:... shankar atleast does something on his own :cheers:

SHANKAR is no doubt a good director. but calling him the best in india will be a huge exaggeration ..I wont name the directors here but there are quite a few directors who make more sensible films on ground realities. And frankly I like them better than the films with over the top fighting sequences.

Feel free to disagree:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom