What's new

India's "Great Khali" s own desi entertainment wrastlin' league !

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
Continental Wrestling Entertainment (CWE) Pvt. Ltd.

from Jalandhar (Punjab) India

this is pretty interesting, a new avenue for the kushti pehelwaans from the akharas, led by a guy who reached the highest highs in the world of pro entertainment wraslin'.. and we like the masala storylines, fake as they may be anyway..

BC, Undertaker ki le li proper.. kicked around like a little football by Dalip Singh lol

je dekho, hamara desi bhi chal raha ...

Sachin and Arushi vs Rahul and Pinki:

:rofl:

mast scene :smokin:

The women frog marching them into the ring look bigger than the "he men" of Incredible Indians. Bless them...........

Oh, by god ki kasam.. je to mujhe pta hi ni tha

lo ji, Great Khali BJP me aa gya haha :omghaha:

The actual wrestling was somehow even worse then the cheesy entrance and setup 😂.
I mean i am all for small setups introducing newer forms.of enterrainment in these parts of world. But whats with the cheesi script and bad quality wrestling?
Make all this drama and storytelling in a kushti or kabaddi based setup for a change

The actual wrestling was somehow even worse then the cheesy entrance and setup 😂.
I mean i am all for small setups introducing newer forms.of enterrainment in these parts of world. But whats with the cheesi script and bad quality wrestling?
Make all this drama and storytelling in a kushti or kabaddi based setup for a change
We are like this only :D

moar:

😖

Mexico has a long tradition of the "Lucha Libre" .. masked, not very big guys, highly atheletic .. Ray Mysterio was a luchador who made it big in US pro leagues..

Ab hamarey akhadey pehelwalon ka time aa gya hai !

1651405216757.png

Rinku Singh Rajput aka Veer Mahan ! :sarcastic:

Last edited:

moar:

😖

Mexico has a long tradition of the "Lucha Libre" .. masked, not very big guys, highly atheletic .. Ray Mysterio was a luchador who made it big in US pro leagues..

View attachment 839700

Cheesey as f***🤢

I used to be a huge fan of WWF as a kid. Undertaker ke darshan huay to aisa lagta tha jeevan safal ho gaya. Then one day all of a sudden good sense gave me 2 tight chapaids on each cheek and since then I have never seen WWF/E. An inexplicable divine intervention that saved my life.

I used to be a huge fan of WWF as a kid. Undertaker ke darshan huay to aisa lagta tha jeevan safal ho gaya. Then one day all of a sudden good sense gave me 2 tight chapaids on each cheek and since then I have never seen WWF/E. An inexplicable divine intervention that saved my life.
I had a big phase as a tween/teenager when I loved that stuff.. Hitman, Shawn Michaels etc ke zamaney mein.. then I got to see them live in Delhi once.. yokozuna, Bret/Owen hart, Diesel, Razor Ramon (rip).. kaafi aaye the superstars.. was 3rd row ringside.. mazaa aa gya.

Too bad cellphones ka zamana nhi tha, else I'd have some pics :| .. oh well

moar:

😖

View attachment 839700

Yeah the second video is pretty much homosexuality
Which is legal in India :lol: so...
Good luck 🤞🏼?

this is pretty interesting, a new avenue for the kushti pehelwaans from the akharas, led by a guy who reached the highest highs in the world of pro entertainment wraslin'.. and we like the masala storylines, fake as they may be anyway..

BC, Undertaker ki le li proper.. kicked around like a little football by Dalip Singh lol

Intresting concept but honestly could have done it better
Give a more Desi look to it -and no not the cheesy Desi look for the white audience

Slightly more Authentic look while simultaneously you make it for TV

Like it looks a bit too cheesy, camera angles are whack

Last edited:

Yo why is this little boy wrestling? Makes me throw up
I thaught only men wrestled - get my favourite circle style player in there to teach this little man boy some lessons on civility :coffee:

Lol what happened?

He's a good man, Dalip Rana

used to be an assistant sub-inspector in Punjab Police lol

Back
Top Bottom