What's new

India's external debt increases $57 billion in one year

Pakistani Aircraft

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India's external debt at end-March 2017 stood at $472 billion
India's external debt at end-March 2018 stood at $529 billion

That's over $1 billion a week. What's going on?

India's external debt at end-March 2017 stood at $472 billion
India's external debt at end-March 2018 stood at $529 billion

That's over $1 billion a week. What's going on?
Social spending, and economic reforms, that's what. Reforming the economy isn't cheap, and if Pakistan is going to reform, it will end up raising its debts extraordinarily as well.

Social spending, and economic reforms, that's what. Reforming the economy isn't cheap, and if Pakistan is going to reform, it will end up raising its debts extraordinarily as well.
What reforms did he do other than demonetisation which affected the indian society adversely since of the fraudulent currency made its way back into the blood of economy.. That was just an experiment on behalf of the international bankers and he made 1.3 billion Indians guinea pigs.

What reforms did he do other than demonetisation which affected the indian society adversely since of the fraudulent currency made its way back into the blood of economy.. That was just an experiment on behalf of the international bankers and he made 1.3 billion Indians guinea pigs.
Tax reforms, work and union reforms, corporate incentives given to invest in India, banking reforms, and so forth.

By the way, the demonetization was a good idea, just not the way the Indian government did it. However, in the long term, it will have a good effect. I said it before the demonetization took effect, that it would cause billions in loses, and I was right; now I'm saying that it will have good long term effects, which we'll have to see if I'm right or not.

I should also mention, India's economy is ridiculously strong right now, and it's going to grow even faster in the coming years. Pakistan can't afford to ignore this, unless it want's to be left behind.

Tax reforms, work and union reforms, corporate incentives given to invest in India, banking reforms, and so forth.

By the way, the demonetization was a good idea, just not the way the Indian government did it. However, in the long term, it will have a good effect. I said it before the demonetization took effect, that it would cause billions in loses, and I was right; now I'm saying that it will have good long term effects, which we'll have to see if I'm right or not.

I should also mention, India's economy is ridiculously strong right now, and it's going to grow even faster in the coming years. Pakistan can't afford to ignore this, unless it want's to be left behind.

Since the oil prices went up, we are having setbacks.

Hope Pakistan oil discovery could lower the price s .
Here it is a win-win for both countries.

Imran could be change Pakistan is waiting for.
Let's see how it goes..

Your dam right

Like about to touch $3 trillion dollars GDP

Real strength of economy will be when the person standing last in line will get its benefit....... hopefully their life will also get some upliftment

Still it will take 390 weeks to reach your level
Really, no one cares what happens to your free fall. So enjoy your prosperity at $1 Billion / week in reverse direction. Cheers!

Never mind more Apaches, C-130s, Rafales , and 7 lakh secuirty force in Kashmir will solve all that. Lol

India is in heavy debts , burdening with loans and looming financial crisis.

Over spending every one want a Bollywood style with income of chai wala
Global economy has also shrunk considerably

Back
Top Bottom