What's new

India's Dirty War-Forbes.com

Another of those shitty article by a self publicity seeking human rights delusionist. :hitwall:

nd for gods sake puhleeeze dont compare India and China on the ground of Human rights and Media freedom.

Do have any credible sorce for that breast cutting part pls share with us.

Otherwise pls dont troll in red and blue.....its Indias problem..we know how to take care of it...pls go nd shed ur tears for those innocent tibetans being crushed under tanks and those Uighurs being colonized by the Hans.

Omg, another "Shameless massacre defender, how many of you on

this forum, please show your true colour together, so that i don't

need to waste my time by "Playing music to a cow"

Did you happened to read my first post(thread), the first par. ?

the "Red and Blue" were all there for your pleasure. And you mean

Forbes not a creditable source ? Then why you guys showing off

your millionares with its source, some double standard ?

Man, IQ 81 is not there for nothing. :smitten::pakistan::china:

last month i think they kill 73 security personal in one day? its real danger for india .but as we have same problim i wish india overcome on them.

last month i think they kill 73 security personal in one day? its real danger for india .but as we have same problim i wish india overcome on them.

Spoke like a true elite member..hope the other SENIOR MEMBERS out here can emulate u..

All this article does is highlight the problem that these Communisits maoists have created in some areas of India ...and how this war has become a money making machine for some.......just like China was at the time of Armed Revolution ......

All this article does is highlight the problem that these Communisits maoists have created in some areas of India ...and how this war has become a money making machine for some.......just like China was at the time of Armed Revolution ......

What's the realations between China's Armed Revolution and a money makeing machine?:blink:

^^^^

Just like Red Force in China killed people to gain power....and make money...Naxals an so called Maoists are killing people and making money....if you read the first article carefully it rebukes Maoists for Making 1500 crore every year....from illegal operations......

^^^^

Just like Red Force in China killed people to gain power....and make money...Naxals an so called Maoists are killing people and making money....if you read the first article carefully it rebukes Maoists for Making 1500 crore every year....from illegal operations......

Glad you read the news article, but please don't compare China with

India, our police force don't slice off woman's breast and stab her at

the head, and chop off some two years old's fingers.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Glad you read the news article, but please don't compare China with

India, our police force don't slice off woman's breast and stab her at

the head, and chop off some two years old's fingers.

no no .tey run tanks over them

all done in one shot :rofl:

^^^^

Do you mean just like america civil war, the northern and southern, they killed people for power?

Did anyone make money fro American Civil war ....or did anyone cease power......

It happened only in China ...a bloody war and Communists came to power...ans so are these so called Maoists in India ......fighting a war for power over resources. ...nothing else.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Run off you troll.....you started a thread without understanding the article...and now tht you got busted ...you are running amock ..in your room...may be jumping up and down in your chair...cursing yourself for not reading and comprehending the article ...that you thought was against India ...but in turn it turned out to be an article against your own Communists Maoists who are fighting a bloody war...for money.

Run off you troll.

Back
Top Bottom