What's new

India’s COVID-19 deaths 10 times higher than reported – US study

Doesn't make much difference, the population of India is still 1.37 billion...

This is the demographic dividend, read dilemma.

Not 10, it's 1000 times higher.
It actually might be true because health infra in 3rd world countries is relatively disconnected from the population which is also true for Pakistan. Another thing is that Modi govt has tried to brush it under the rug for face saving and even the journalists in India pointed towards it.

I do want to ask a related question. Indians tend to believe in karma, and used karma to mock Pakistanis about the terrorist attacks that used to happen frequently in Pakistan. How those terrorist attacks are karma, etc. What do you think of India's covid deaths in context of karma?
I don’t think it is because of rejoicing on such attacks because it happens on both sides, terror attacks used to happen in kashmir and you guys used to be happy saying that freedom fighters killed Indian forces, while whenever a terrorist attack happened in Pakistan, no one in India used to call them freedom fighters, leave used to even now no Indian media calls them freedom fighters. If an attack on FC happens in Balochistan the media here will report as “2 Pakistani soldiers killed in terrorist attack in Balochistan”. No one rejoiced during APS Peshawar, everyone was crying (I’m not exaggerating, the visuals were horrifying) seeing what happened plus the emotional commentary by Indian media houses the next day of attack when I was in school, our PT Teacher took us to the playground in between SUPW period and we were told to have a 2 minutes silence in solidarity with the kids and the family who were the victims of that attack. I don’t think calling insurgents fighting your enemy should be called freedom fighters. And ya no one is sin free, everyone‘s time comes.
It actually might be true because health infra in 3rd world countries is relatively disconnected from the population which is also true for Pakistan. Another thing is that Modi govt has tried to brush it under the rug for face saving and even the journalists in India pointed towards it.
Actually it’s not covid alone which can kill humans, there are other diseases, accidents, heart attacks and natural deaths after old age after which bodies have to be cremated and they are also cremated in the same crematoriums.

So, cow dung didn't work?

1626847889424.png

I don’t think it is because of rejoicing on such attacks because it happens on both sides, terror attacks used to happen in kashmir and you guys used to be happy saying that freedom fighters killed Indian forces, while whenever a terrorist attack happened in Pakistan, no one in India used to call them freedom fighters, leave used to even now no Indian media calls them freedom fighters. If an attack on FC happens in Balochistan the media here will report as “2 Pakistani soldiers killed in terrorist attack in Balochistan”. No one rejoiced during APS Peshawar, everyone was crying (I’m not exaggerating, the visuals were horrifying) seeing what happened plus the emotional commentary by Indian media houses the next day of attack when I was in school, our PT Teacher took us to the playground in between SUPW period and we were told to have a 2 minutes silence in solidarity with the kids and the family who were the victims of that attack. I don’t think calling insurgents fighting your enemy should be called freedom fighters. And ya no one is sin free, everyone‘s time comes.

My experience is different. Sure, not every Indian rejoices terrorist attacks in Pakistan, just like not every Pakistani rejoices terrorist attacks in Indian Kashmir or rest of India. But I do remember many Indians online gleefully rejoicing terrorist attacks in Pakistan. And it in fact went beyond terrorist attacks - there were many tweets showing their satisfaction when a PIA plane crashed last year in Karachi killing almost 100 people. Also remember the Zee News host saying Pakistan will die from coronavirus.

I am glad you are not one of those. But being from the other side, I can't count how many times I have seen Indians rejoicing at terrorist attacks in Pakistan or just any Pakistani dying in general.

My experience is different. Sure, not every Indian rejoices terrorist attacks in Pakistan, just like not every Pakistani rejoices terrorist attacks in Indian Kashmir or rest of India. But I do remember many Indians online gleefully rejoicing terrorist attacks in Pakistan. And it in fact went beyond terrorist attacks - there were many tweets showing their satisfaction when a PIA plane crashed last year in Karachi killing almost 100 people. Also remember the Zee News host saying Pakistan will die from coronavirus.

I am glad you are not one of those. But being from the other side, I can't count how many times I have seen Indians rejoicing at terrorist attacks in Pakistan or just any Pakistani dying in general.
Hindi/Urdu media is known for sensationalisation of stupid things, that’s why I watch English media only.

Back
Top Bottom