What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

I think it was foolish for the Rangers to lie like that. MQM would not be carelss if it was getting help from India to keep Indian made weapons. It can easily buy weapons in the black market in Pakistan to be on the safe side.
Rangers are desperate to show what people want to believe. Lies are just fine as long as they are against MQM.
After all, we know how professional rangers are, by watching that video of three rangers shooting an unarmed man to death and waited for him to die from his wounds. Yup a thorough professional agency which we all trust in a lot.

:police:

You have no idea what you're talking about. A few soldiers actions do not define an entire military outfit. MQM is a terrorist organization, if they're receiving weapons and funds from India I would not be surprised; Regardless, they have to disappear if Karachi is to experience peace once again.

I think it was foolish for the Rangers to lie like that. MQM would not be carelss if it was getting help from India to keep Indian made weapons. It can easily buy weapons in the black market in Pakistan to be on the safe side.
Rangers are desperate to show what people want to believe. Lies are just fine as long as they are against MQM.
After all, we know how professional rangers are, by watching that video of three rangers shooting an unarmed man to death and waited for him to die from his wounds. Yup a thorough professional agency which we all trust in a lot.

:police:

we have clowns in police, and now the biggest clow in DG rangers himself, he doesn't even try to use common sense

the container case and him backing off from his claim proves it

obviously he has very personal grudge against MQM

You have no idea what you're talking about. A few soldiers actions do not define an entire military outfit. MQM is a terrorist organization, if they're receiving weapons and funds from India I would not be surprised; Regardless, they have to disappear if Karachi is to experience peace once again.

again rants and illogical rants

more and more dreams and wishes

MQM should disappear, blah blah blah more adrenaline rush, more harmonic emotional surge, emotional diarrhoea :lol:

aren't we sick of people praying this from last 30 years now?

again rants and illogical rants

more and more dreams and wishes

MQM should disappear, blah blah blah more adrenaline rush, more harmonic emotional surge, emotional diarrhoea :lol:

aren't we sick of people praying this from last 30 years now?

First of all, comic sans, really?

Anyways, it's not a rant, it's a logical thought out comment. MQM IS a terrorist organization. MQM will disappear eventually, this is neither a dream nor is it a wish, simply because whether I want it or not this is going to happen.

The fact that you're trying to insult me proves you have no real argument to make and can only try to malign me in order to present yourself as some sort of guardian of truth.

they should first decide if MQM operates NATO weapons or indian weapons

1) Jinnah pur

2) mohajir republican army

3) 19,000 NATOcontainers

4) indian weapons in MQM units

and the blame game carries on

only fools will get fooled
@pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot what say you?

janab agar pehlay ilzam sabit nae howay "cahay koi b waja ho iss ki" tu ab kia tension hay .

lets wait and see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, comic sans, really?

Anyways, it's not a rant, it's a logical thought out comment. MQM IS a terrorist organization. MQM will disappear eventually, this is neither a dream nor is it a wish, simply because whether I want it or not this is going to happen.

The fact that you're trying to insult me proves you have no real argument to make and can only try to malign me in order to present yourself as some sort of guardian of truth.

what in your opinion do logical wordings i need to post? which such an illogical post based on udgemental remarks? and personal wishes

what in your opinion do logical wordings i need to post? which such an illogical post based on udgemental remarks? and personal wishes

Instead of calling my comments "blah blah blah more adrenaline rush, more harmonic emotional surge, emotional diarrhoea", how about you actually tell me where I'm wrong and point out what I said was wrong.

janab agar pehlay ilzam sabit nae howay "cahay koi b waja ho iss ki" tu ab kia tension hay .

lets wait and see what happens

beta ilzamaat to lagte rahen ge, dimagh bhi use ker lya karo, MQM shouldn't propell you to stop using your brain

BTW you were the first one to jump on container case bandwagon, i saw you no where condemning rangers when they closed this case?

why are you always the first one to open these threads but when the case gets debunked you are no where to be found let alone starting threads in order to present the logical end?

Instead of calling my comments "blah blah blah more adrenaline rush, more harmonic emotional surge, emotional diarrhoea", how about you actually tell me where I'm wrong and point out what I said was wrong.

you need to prove MQM is terrorist organisation first based on facts and not personal emotional comments

Anyone who believes this seriously need their head checking. The rangers didn't talk about the indian weapons until many hours later. All liessss. They are diverting the peoples attention from their own failure to control crime in Karachi. They might as well pack up and go back to Punjab where they belong.

Hit the nail on the head. But people will believe what they want to believe.

beta ilzamaat to lagte rahen ge, dimagh bhi use ker lya karo, MQM shouldn't propell you to stop using your brain

BTW you were the first one to jump on container case bandwagon, i saw you no where condemning rangers when they closed this case?

why are you always the first one to open these threads but when the case gets debunked you are no where to be found let alone starting threads in order to present the logical end?

you need to prove MQM is terrorist organisation first based on facts and not personal emotional comments

in MQMs case a case debunked means that case siasat ki nazar ho gaya

because of the needs of sometime ppp sometime mqm or sometime army

and mqm sets quietly and support them besides from 92 to 96

in MQMs case a case debunked means that case siasat ki nazar ho gaya like any case involving political persona;ity or even some seth or waders

because of the needs of sometime ppp sometime mqm or sometime army

and mqm sets quietly and support them besides from 92 to 96

hahaha, MQM ke case jo debunked hue woh bhi syasat he

PTI ke jaali degree bhi syasat ka natija he, CJ has grudge against PTI

lakin jo case shuru hue woh syasat ka hissa nahi he?

nadeem hashi ka case bhi syasat ki nazar ho gya, nabil gabol ka case bhi, saab syasat ke nazar ho gya

tera zafar baloch aik sacha PTI party worker tha who wanted peace and naz baloch mourned his death :lol:

losers like you make me laugh

app syasi threads phir q shuru kerte ho, syasat se dur rho bache :lol:

ANP bomb blast kerke syasat ker rahi he

bomb blasts jo MQM ke election campaign me hue woh bhi aik syasat thi

Imran ho lifter se gira us ko bhi shahbaz shareef ne girwaya tha :lol: meaning syasat, imran ne is ke baad jo drama kya woh aik reality thi :lol:

you guys are laughable

Presence of Indian ammunition in MQM office is a prove of excellent relations between two countries : Nadeem F Paracha

:lol:

MQM with Indian ammunition and training is fighting a liberation war in Karachi . They are freedom fighters : Raza Rumi Baboon

:omghaha:

MQM is terroist organisation declared by which court in pakistan?

the guy was deported because he failed in his asylum case and not because he belonged to MQM

MQM is fully functioning in canada

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom