What's new

Indians top the list of "Wanted" by Interpol

@Molawchai,

Just because you have a bunch of numbers and data does not mean it is relevant. You forgot to mention (very conveniently) that all these statistics pertain to crimes committed in India. Interpol has nothing to do with those.........

Now this could be a grounds for derailing the thread off topic, but I am certain that "Mods" are sympathetic to your POV so you'll get a free pass.

How about we discuss the exploitation of women in Thailand....... oh wait...... I guess it is officially called "The Tourism Industry" over there;)

I think you should be more worry about yourself than Molawchai.:azn:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/70240-derailing-threads.html :tup:

Jab log tumhare khilaaf bolne lagein...Samajh lo tarakki kar rahe ho.

Haathi chale bazaar, khutte Bhonke hazaar :bunny:

my friend i can see how you read it.. that's not how it was suppose to come across. meant it in a humorous way as i don't believe in the list. gist of it was suppose to be ' i don't give a damn about what the list says'.

or koi topic nhi bacha nafrat ka??????/// wo bhi open ker lo yaar.

Nothing to be proud of...or make fun of.
Who's being proud! I think report didn't do justice, because i could count 10-15 people around me who i think should be locked away for good. 5 out of them are Pakistanis.

go in parliament.u will find atleast half

guccii u r right.... had pakistan being on the top and some pakistani issued this comment ,it would have been exactly as true as urs... infact the biggest is Our Honourable President Asif Ali Zardari

The Interpol control number of Mr Zardari’s:cheesy: red warrant, issued is A-209/I-2006 and the subject of the notice is "fugitive wanted for prosecution". The Interpol control number for a similar red warrant issued earlier for Benazir Bhutto is A-152/I-2006.

check the link below
Latest Stories | Asian Tribune

197 for China... not too bad, but not very good either.

Oh well. If you take the population size into account, it's actually quite decent.

Last edited:
You are absoultly right.
Indian media speaks lot more against Pakistan.
Almost every day TOI exaggerate lot of shits against Pakistan.
You say the truth ...

This is a flame thread. However I will join in good spirit.

185 from Bangladesh, not too far behind people !

160 from USA.

You are making a fallacious assumption here.

The Indian media has grown by leaps and bounds. This has led to increased focus on crime. Many incidents of crime which went unreported earlier are now being highlight by the media. Also, with education, people are slowly becoming aware of their rights and all. So they are approaching police and the authorities more and more. It doesn't mean that crime has increased. It could very well mean that reporting of crime has increased (which reflects a society changing for the good). Overall, the assumption that crime has increased as drastically as illustrated in the table is misplaced.
:wave:

No it means the hollywood movies are becoming juicy:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom