What's new

Indians once again hacked Pakistani websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
NUST organizes a one week course on 'Ethical Hacking' each year...any one who submits 500Rs. fee can go.

Last year i missed it, some friends of mine attended it. The were provided with professional tools and tricks....
After analyzing them, i concluded that hacking is not a rocket science....all one need is some trust worthy tools and knowledge of the proposed target system....

The complexity in this job varies from system to system...those servers (Email,Web, Network and DB) with strong algorithms implemented in back end are more invulnerable.

Leaders should raise the issue in their talks , so that the can stop these kids fron this type things and use their brains for good works...

i request indian hackers not to touch our beloved pdf.

feel free to deface any other pakistani website. lol

jokes apart, u actually cannot stop hacking u can only delay it. the cyber war has been going on between internet warriors of india and pakistan for many years and it will continue to occur in future. damn, every day we have a war here in pdf.

NUST organizes a one week course on 'Ethical Hacking' each year...any one who submits 500Rs. fee can go.

Last year i missed it, some friends of mine attended it. The were provided with professional tools and tricks....
After analyzing them, i concluded that hacking is not a rocket science....all one need is some trust worthy tools and knowledge of the proposed target system....

The complexity in this job varies from system to system...those servers (Email,Web, Network and DB) with strong algorithms implemented in back end are more invulnerable.

at what time of the year do they offer it i wanna do it do plz

How can topic poster be sure that Indians hacked Pakistani website?

The Graphics is cool though.

My advise to the hacker will be 'atleast music to accha de dete' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom