What's new

Indians on Twitter, once again started hashtag: #CivilWarinPakistan

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indians CivilWar.PNG

India is obsessed with Pakistan. This obsession won't die anytime soon.

Weren’t Pakistanis trending farmer protest riots related hashtags on twitter?
Was or is their not still Farmer protest which makes it the worlds biggest and longest protest? Where as this TLP BS will die out within weeks. Notice the difference?

Was or is their not still Farmer protest which makes it the worlds biggest and longest protest? Where as this TLP BS will die out within weeks. Notice the difference?
I know but I want you to understand the mentality, obviously people in India will exaggerate when they see people from other border exaggerating as well. Plus I wish it ends out soon in Pakistan.

Getting a taste of your own medicine! Let’s see what katora will do now

Getting a taste of your own medicine! Let’s see what katora will do now

What taste? This is a failed attempt to garner attention. There is hardly any attention for your lies. The world has already exposed Indian fake media factory.

Your country should worry about corona.

Weren’t Pakistanis trending farmer protest riots related hashtags on twitter?
Pakistanis were not trending farmer protest as riots or civil war.
You think this is civil war ? these stupid mullahs only want publicity, this time they did mistake and kidnapped 5 policemen including a DSP, they want to blackmail govt to kick French Ambassador just for publicity for politics. Govt gave them free hand in the beginning because they do not want to loose vote bank. Govt was looking at opposition, opposition did not show any love to these mullahs as all govt face same situation in their ruling days. All police of Lahore went there to kick their fat @$$e$. They even can not stand for few hours. If govt asked for military, all these mullahs will run away without using single bullet..

Pakistanis were not trending farmer protest as riots or civil war.
You think this is civil war ? these stupid mullahs only want publicity, this time they did mistake and kidnapped 5 policemen including a DSP, they want to blackmail govt to kick French Ambassador just for publicity for politics. Govt gave them free hand in the beginning because they do not want to loose vote bank. Govt was looking at opposition, opposition did not show any love to these mullahs as all govt face same situation in their ruling days. All police of Lahore went there to kick their fat @$$e$. They even can not stand for few hours. If govt asked for military, all these mullahs will run away without using single bullet..
I know this all story, nothing different, infact I would like to tell you that it was a reminiscent moment for us as we in Delhi saw the same when a fake “religious figure” Gurmeet Ram Rahim (ya that’s his name) was arrested, lakhs of his blind followers came on the streets and did the same. That’s why I say I wish it ends as seeing even minors getting injured and involved is painful.

Back
Top Bottom