What's new

Indians now claimed they have detained 100 PLA soldiers to force China to release pictures of India POWs

Reaction score
Country
China
QQ图片20211014150252.png

QQ图片20211014150327.png

Such kind of logic, or the lack of it,:rofl: must be common them, anyway, judging by all the picture/video evidences we got so far, it will take about 1 million Indian soldiers to detain 100 PLAs, and PLA wont give up without putting a fight either, unlike indians. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Sorry, China, you may think you are dealing with a serious country, but they will make your head spin with large pot of silt soup, a random combination of GOI, IA, Meth, Media, Bollywood and Keyboard warriors.

Last edited:
India might have detained 1 billion PLA soldiers but they won't release any picture of even single one of them

That is the cute part

Just like India never released any picture of even a single terrorist out of dozens that it claimed to kill in so called surgical strike 2016 or balakot attack 2019

Yes this is true. I've contacts in IA. Major Gobar personally called me. And not just 100 but at least 10000 China men are in IA custody.
Modi govt doesn't want Xi to embarras in front of his people so pictures will not be released anytime soon.
China is done. Already global industry is shifting in India. World has already witnessed the power of dharma and medical benefits of gaomutr.
#Next century is Indian century..

Yes this is true. I've contacts in IA. Major Gobar personally called me. And not just 100 but at least 10000 China men are in IA custody.
Modi govt doesn't want Xi to embarras in front of his people so pictures will not be released anytime soon.
China is done. Already global industry is shifting in India. World has already witnessed the power of dharma and medical benefits of gaomutr.
#Next century is Indian century..
You are so funny, bro. Tell Bollywood to hire better actors in the movie next time.

View attachment 784848

View attachment 784849

Such kind of logic, or the lack of it,:rofl: must be common them, anyway, judging by all the picture/video evidences we got so far, it will take about 1 million Indian soldiers to detain 100 PLAs, and PLA wont give up without putting a fight either, unlike indians. :rofl: :rofl:

India is like china is doing propaganda with pictures while india is like if we just make up claims and dont provide pictures then it wont be considered propaganda.

View attachment 784848

View attachment 784849

The loser invents his own logic.
You are so funny, bro. Tell Bollywood to hire better actors in the movie next time.

He is trolling Indians on purpose!

If Indian media tell you their PM Modi is a man, how many will believe it to be tru

Back
Top Bottom