What's new

Indians never win

- A very low quality thread. :sick: :tdown:

- The news is from a pakistani media so we can't expect anything better but it reflects their mentality and obsession.

- The newspaper which have published this article is carp king, its the same newspaper who is infamous for publishing fake wikileaks about Indian Army then apologizing for publishing it. :woot: :sick:

- Mods What about the quality of threads????????? Will u allow same headline for a pakistani thread i.e. pakistanis never win???????? :undecided:

- The news is from a pakistani media so we can't expect anything better but it reflects their mentality and obsession.

- The newspaper which have published this article is carp king, its the same newspaper who is infamous for publishing fake wikileaks about Indian Army then apologizing for publishing it. :woot: :sick:

- Mods What about the quality of threads????????? Will u allow same headline for a pakistani thread i.e. pakistanis never win???????? :undecided:
Bro, stop comparing with pakistan all the time. We should compare with china. What if the article was written in an indian paper.
All this Indians dont like physical sport is crap, we need funding. Also we need to spend money strategically, in sports that can bring good results.

India at Olympics after Asian decline in Hockey

1992 - 0 Medal
1996 - 1 Bronze
2000 - 1 Bronze
2004 - 1 Silver
2008 - 1 Gold, 2 Bronze (Most successful Olympics for India at that time)
2012 - 2 Silver, 6 Bronze (Most successful Olympics for India)

So I think India's tally is only gonna improve. And Chinese who are saying in 2008, India won 1 gold, this time round zero is worse?

For us, every medal matters. We're not obsessed with Gold medal. Our athletes don't start crying if they don't win a Gold medal and apologies for 'humiliating the motherland' just because they ended up with a MERE Silver medal and not gold.

And Pakistanis, I would love to put up your medal tally as well, but fortunately for you people, my 'zero' key isn't working and I would need it so often in Pakistan's medal tally. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
What if Pakistanis genuinely thought India would perform better than them, due to being a super power and all?

I just saw this thread started by a pakistani member about india...Its about diversity in India..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/51297-beauty-india-its-people.html

See the things, dont get involved with pakistani haters...dont reply them, because they will pull u down more....
some of the member here like RazPak Spartacus are filled with Fart & hatred in their brain...so no need to be bothered about...They are harmless...There are many members from pakistan who supports our effort....

Fact is that we had quite a few athletes who managed to reach quater and semis....Most of them are from humble background but still have the guts and zeal to perform at the highest level...Proud of them....

What if Pakistanis genuinely thought India would perform better than them, due to being a super power and all?

kya yaar..wats wrong wid u?...kisi ashram mein jaake time laga...acha lagega aur relief milegi :)

Bro there's a high quality thread for you, unfortunately it has been closed but still you can read posts full of wisdom, especially posts on first few pages. http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/201621-protest-muslims-against-assam-riots-turns-violent-mumbai.html

BTW there's another thread but closed too. http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/200329-why-target-me.html

I hope Pakistan have same thought when it comes to Kashmir,Water issue,Kishan Ganga Dam,Siachin and Sir Creek....so instead of fighting a Super Power they just withdraw themselves from these issues.....

To me broad conclusion is the richer
your country, the more
medals you get , how many agrees to me :)

Building a proper sports program in Pakistan to train athletes in multi-disciplines costs a lot of money.

First, proper facilities have to built for the Athletes to practice.
Second, foreign coaches have to be brought in to train the athletes as Pakistan lacks domestic coaches.
Three, leagues have to be created where young kids can compete and best of the bunch are then brought to the national teams.
Four, general interest in the public has to be there to allow them to try different sports besides Cricket.

So all of this costs a lot of money and foreign coaches are hesitant to come to Pakistan given its volatile security situation. And when Pakistan is facing dire security situations, abject poverty, and other areas that need attention. Besides Cricket, no other sport will get the kind of resources to create a proper sports Program.

Pakistan in Rio 2016 will have the same results in London 2012.

@all cry babies: we are happy with what we got.... our athletes performed well with limited resources and training.....
yes china performed a lot better and great... no need to think low about it, even chinese started from initial position, now they are in 2nd place.....
time will decide every thing.... we will improve our skill's....

@all cry babies: we are happy with what we got.... our athletes performed well with limited resources and training.....
yes china performed a lot better and great... no need to think low about it, even chinese started from initial position, now they are in 2nd place.....
time will decide every thing.... we will improve our skill's....

You can't compete with China. China is a Communist State where what the Politburo does in Beijing is the law of the land.

So for China, its a matter of national prestige that their athletes do well. So they spared no expense in building the best facilities, creating academies, hiring foreign coaches, and coaching children from age 3 into their respective sports and giving them corporal punishment if they failed to perform.

Democracies don't operate like that. That is why Soviet Union used to dominate sports and now Russia comes in 4th or 5th. USA tops the medals given the diversity of their population and sheer resources at their disposal to create athletes.

You can't compete with China. China is a Communist State where what the Politburo does in Beijing is the law of the land.

So for China, its a matter of national prestige that their athletes do well. So they spared no expense in building the best facilities, creating academies, hiring foreign coaches, and coaching children from age 3 into their respective sports and giving them corporal punishment if they failed to perform.

Democracies don't operate like that. That is why Soviet Union used to dominate sports and now Russia comes in 4th or 5th. USA tops the medals given the diversity of their population and sheer resources at their disposal to create athletes.

Same with East Germany. They used to do quite well as well.

Rank Nation Gold Silver Bronze Total
1 Soviet Union (URS) 80 69 46 195
2 East Germany (GDR) 47 37 42 126

Rank Nation Gold Silver Bronze Total
1 Soviet Union (URS) 49 41 35 125
2 East Germany (GDR) 40 25 25 90
3 United States (USA) 34 35 25 94

And in 2012, the united Germany has 44 medals (11 gold) and 6th rank.

It tells one something.

Back
Top Bottom