What's new

Indian Women Pleads Guilty To Tech Worker Fraud Visa.

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian American Businesswoman in San Jose Pleads Guilty to Tech Worker Visa Fraud
India-West Staff Reporter 21 hrs ago
5973b27c8e034.image.jpg

SAN JOSE, Calif. – A San Jose Indian American businesswoman pleaded guilty in federal court July 19 to three counts of visa fraud, announced U.S. Attorney Brian J. Stretch in a Department of Justice press release.

In pleading guilty, Sridevi Aiyaswamy, 50, of San Jose, admitted that between April 2010 and June 2013 she made numerous false statements, and submitted over 25 fraudulent documents, to USCIS for the purpose of obtaining H-1B non-immigrant classifications for skilled foreign workers. Acting as a petitioner on behalf of foreign worker beneficiaries, Aiyaswamy falsely represented in I-129 petitions that the foreign worker beneficiaries would be working at Cisco, an information technology and networking company in San Jose, Calif.

Aiayswamy further submitted counterfeit statements of work with forged signatures as back-up documentation to the I-129 petitions. In fact, at the time she submitted these documents to USCIS, Aiyaswamy knew that the statements regarding offers of work from Cisco for these beneficiaries were false statements, and that Cisco had not made any offers of employment regarding these individuals, said the DoJ release.

A federal grand jury indicted Aiyaswamy on Dec. 3, 2015, charging her with 34 counts of visa fraud. In her plea agreement, Aiyaswamy pleaded guilty to three of the counts of visa fraud and the government agreed to request dismissal of the remaining counts.

Aiyaswamy is currently free on bond. Judge Lucy Koh scheduled her sentencing for Nov. 15, 2017. The maximum statutory penalty for visa fraud is 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.indiawest.com/news/globa...cle_377ef9b0-6f1a-11e7-b5e4-238194f065c9.html

Another H1B Visa scam by indians.

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Areesh @Starlord @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Kaptaan @Mugwop @Jlaw @Gufi @KAL-EL @Beast @faithfulguy @war&peace @The SC @The Sandman @lastofthepatriots @CAD @Vortex @salarsikander @maximuswarrior @Azadkashmir @AZADPAKISTAN2009

H1B visa is the reason why we see indian presence in top positions. Do you think abuse of this VISA by indians is forcing US govt to stricken the system which will make other candidates suffer.

Also if honey and milk is flowing in SUPA PAWA india why indians are resorting to fraud means to get into US.

Last edited:

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Areesh @Starlord @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Kaptaan @Mugwop @Jlaw @Gufi @KAL-EL @Beast @faithfulguy @war&peace @The SC @The Sandman @lastofthepatriots @CAD @Vortex @salarsikander @maximuswarrior @Azadkashmir @AZADPAKISTAN2009

Do you think incidents like this is the reason why we see severe indian presence in top positions? Also do you think abuse of this VISA by indians will be the reason of curbs by US govt in which other deserved candidates will suffer.

Also if honey and milk is flowing in SUPA PAWA india why indians are resorting to fraud means to get into US.

Indians manage to be on Top Positions because they are Good Lobbyist aka Baniya aka ability to do Chaploosi .. just their Frauds rarely make the Headlines but imagine if a Pakistani did that .. Abusive of western rules by us South Asians has a long history .. and we All South Asians have put our share in that .
what i understand about Indians/Hindu's they are lesser version of Jews ( nature wise )

Indians manage to be on Top Positions because they are Good Lobbyist aka Baniya aka ability to do Chaploosi .. just their Frauds rarely make the Headlines but imagine if a Pakistani did that .. Abusive of western rules by us South Asians has a long history .. and we All South Asians have put our share in that .
what i understand about Indians/Hindu's they are lesser version of Jews ( nature wise )

Also these kind of incidents remind us and Indians that if they generalize Pakistanis by calling them with certain names then news are filled with frauds, scams, sexual abuses and r@p3s when it comes to india.

Do you think incidents like this is the reason why we see severe indian presence in top positions? Also do you think abuse of this VISA by indians will be the reason of curbs by US govt in which other deserved candidates will suffer.

Fraud is a big business my friend..in North America it is almost a catastrophe..it is a branch of the international mafia and India as well as Usrael who leads in this field in particular are part of it.. so do not be that much surprised..

America is better for opportunity and has good tech industries. Although it is dry these days in land of milk and honey.
In india the cow has dried up so no milk and GMO has affected the honey. So next step is to go to another land.
56inch waist is now 5.6cm.

Also these kind of incidents remind us and Indians that if they generalize Pakistanis by calling them with certain names then news are filled with frauds, scams, sexual abuses and r@p3s when it comes to india.

An Indian biggest Achievement in life is that he/she Abuse Pakistan on some forum,twitter or Youtube comment section..:lol:

I used to work for a electronic store. There was this indian woman who worked there. Anyway one day all the staff and myself go to canteen to eat. She chatting away and they were talking about food. The white guy says oh so you going to eat rice curry? she goes hahah oh noooo you see i am brown on the outside and white on the inside, and she starts to laugh. everyone is like oookay.

Fraud is a big business my friend..in North America it is almost a catastrophe..it is a branch of the international mafia and India as well as Usrael who leads in this field in particular are part of it.. so do not be that much surprised..

Here in england fraud is big bussiness as well. The diff is if pak is caught then it make newspapers while others have commited bigger crimes never shown. media here is very selective.

I used to work for a electronic store. There was this indian woman who worked there. Anyway one day all the staff and myself go to canteen to eat. She chatting away and they were talking about food. The white guy says oh so you going to eat rice curry? she goes hahah oh noooo you see i am brown on the outside and white on the inside, and she starts to laugh. everyone is like oookay.

Here in england fraud is big bussiness as well. The diff is if pak is caught then it make newspapers while others have commited bigger crimes never shown. media here is very selective.
Those frauds implicate Bank managers, lawyers and much more.. you can't just try it on your own! You need good cover..

born as brown, but turned White in few months .. These Desi' people

Of course everyone will suffer when people defraud the government visa policies get stricter.
But this is a single person, we can not judge their nation or its people from a single person. Many hard working Indians go to America to earn an honest living and get honest job offers through recruitment agencies from IT based companies.

Back
Top Bottom