What's new

Indian women arrested in night club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Five Indian women who were working at a night club in Borella while remaining in Sri Lanka illegally were arrested by the Borella police.

The Manager of the night club too was arrested, the police stated.

The five Indian suspects came to Sri Lanka on tourist visas while they were handed to the Immigration Department which will take the necessary legal action against them.

The Borella police are conducting further inquiries into the incident.

Meanwhile, another Indian national was arrested in Valaichchenaiafter engaging in trade activities while being in Sri Lanka on a tourist visa.

He is scheduled to be presented to the Valaichchenai Magistrate court.

Five Indian women working at a night club in Borella arrested

LOL and this piece of "news" deserves to be featured here for what reason? for more chest thumping by people desperate for attention? Stupid forum, dumba** members. Yawn

As a question to the Sri Lankan members here, how many 'illegals' work in Sri Lanka?

LOL and this piece of "news" deserves to be featured here for what reason? for more chest thumping by people desperate for attention? Stupid forum, dumba** members. Yawn

Issue is the illegal Indians........these arrests are getting common recently. so it deserves to be featured on this forum. sorry if it hurts for you. lol

Last edited:
Issue is the illegal Indians........these arrests are getting common recently. so it deserve to be featured in this forum. sorry if it hurts for you. lol

hurts me? LOL I've seen some of your posts on this rubbish forum, and I have to say, I'm sorry that you were BORN PETTY. If stuff like this gets you excited on a weekday afternoon, I'm not sure what to make of you as a human being. It is clear that you're one of those typical petty Lankans who vies for attention every step of the way I'm afraid. Thank God most of your countrymen aren't as scummy and lowly.

This forum is perfect for the likes of you. Carry on …

:)

hurts me? LOL I've seen some of your posts on this rubbish forum, and I have to say, I'm sorry that you were BORN PETTY. If stuff like this gets you excited on a weekday afternoon, I'm not sure what to make of you as a human being. It is clear that you're one of those typical petty Lankans who vies for attention every step of the way I'm afraid. Thank God most of your countrymen aren't as scummy and lowly.

This forum is perfect for the likes of you. Carry on …

:)

Some posts can hurt badly for some people, I know that. but you have to respect to the value of that post or the issue mentioning in that post. or better to keep silence than vomiting here.

Some posts can hurt badly for some people, I know that. but you have to respect to the value of that post or the issue mentioning in that post. or better to keep silence than vomiting here.

You're still the broken record I remember. Where else but on defence.pk! Kudos. LOL

SL seems to be a ' lucrative" place for outsiders to let their hair down.

Maldives Police probing reports of misconduct of ' local celebrities' in SL

Maldives probing reports of local celebrities’ misconduct in SL

The Maldives Police Service has confirmed it is looking into allegations of sexual misconduct and consumption of alcohol made against local celebrities by news website “mvyouth”.

In a report recently published on the website, Mvyouth accused seven local celebrities – actors, dancers, a singer, a fashion designer and a film director – of engaging in illegal activity at a Sri Lankan nightclub.

According to the website, four of their reporters traveled to Sri Lanka to confirm rumors about movie stars who frequently go to “party” there. The report says they followed the celebrities into a night club where they witnessed them getting drunk, dancing and being intimate, and kissing each other and other people at the club.

The Maldives penal code allows prosecution of crimes Maldivian citizens commit abroad. Kissing and sexual intimacy out of wedlock are considered as sexual offenses while consumption of alcohol is a hadd crime in shariah law, which guides the legal system in the country’s inhabited islands.

It also stated that some of the Maldivian group got into a fight, something the report described as “common among Maldivians who frequent nightclubs in Lanka”. While it mentioned several other Maldivians who were at the club, the celebrities remained the focus of the report.

Confirming that they are looking into the matter, police noted that they have not launched an investigation into the matter but will do so if it is required. Speaking to Minivan News, a police media official said that no one had lodged a complaint concerning the issue yet. However, since it has come to their attention they will now be looking in to the matter.

According to the report, mvyouth has evidence to back all its allegations. Confirming this, the website’s editor Musharraf Hassan said Mvyouth is fully prepared to defend themselves in court if they are to face defamation charges.

He said that a lot of Maldivians engage in such activity in Sri Lanka and mvyouth’s intention was to bring this to the attention of public.

“We want to inform the public on what Maldivians are up to when they are abroad. It is not specific to celebrities, a lot of Maldivians do such things”. Musharraf said.(Minivan News)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom