What's new

Indian Taliban?

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This video shows the extreme barbarity some women suffer in India today, due to religious fanaticism, ignorance, and hatred.

Please be Advised this video is disturbing. If you think the flogging video of a Swat girl was bad, you have no idea how bad this is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you provide full version, I wanted to see if they beheaded her or shoot her on the back. Of course these people do look like the real talibans, one expect such barbarism.

The video poster should've labelled the video right. These aren't 'Taliban'. Might be just some random people from an average village but definitely not the Taliban. All in all, horrible video. I wonder what she was guilty of ...

Can you provide full version, I wanted to see if they beheaded her or shoot her on the back. Of course these people do look like the real talibans, one expect such barbarism.

Well in a considerable amount of cases burning, flogging, stoning, and drowning has been used in Indian villages.

" wanted to see if they beheaded her or shoot her on the back."

I don't know if your prepared to see what's perpetrated by Indians in Kashmir, if so, be my guest.

Well in a considerable amount of cases burning, flogging, stoning, and drowning has been used in Indian villages.

" wanted to see if they beheaded her or shoot her on the back."

I don't know if your prepared to see what's perpetrated by Indians in Kashmir, if so, be my guest.

Mr A1, I am only interested in this video, since these people are the "Indian Talibans". I want to know what these barbaric talibans do to this lady, do they behead her or kill her?
Also I want to know in this village do Indian talibans impose shariah laws, and Indian gov't has no control over this village. To make it simply, I want to know the whole story.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mr A1, I am only interested in this video, since these people are the "Indian Talibans". I want to know what these barbaric talibans do to this lady, do they behead her or kill her?
Also I want to now in this village do Indian talibans impose shariah laws, and Indian gov't has no control over this village. To make it simply, I want to now the whole story.

Thanks.

The center topic of this thread is not merely this video, it is about the barbaric and inhumane crimes perpetrated by Indians or Indian "forces" because of their religious fanaticism, ignorance, and/or hatred., hence the phrase "Indian Taliban"...

I know you are narrow minded and can't see beyond a shadow, but I hope this explanation helps you see why the title is named the way it is.

This video is merely one serving...

Check mate.:tup:

It is best you not challenge me...

Also I want to now in this village do Indian talibans impose shariah laws, and Indian gov't has no control over this village. To make it simply, I want to now the whole story.

Thanks.

Well its obvious, they have a law of their own, or they would not be beating her in public. As far as the government is concerned, i don't think they would care.

The center topic of this thread is not merely this video, it is about the barbaric and inhumane crimes perpetrated by Indians or Indian "forces" because of their religious fanaticism, ignorance, and/or hatred., hence the phrase "Indian Taliban"...

I know you are narrow minded and can't see beyond a shadow, but I hope this explanation helps you see why the title is named the way it is.
and believing that it doesnt happen in afghanistan/pakistan is your living in a fool's paradise...people dont get gunned down in india...these are evils of the feudal rural system that co-exists with the india most of the Indian members of this forum have grown up living in...
if you'd go and look up aftermath to this barbaric act...you'd get to know that the people involved were arrested and charged as guilty...

and as far as it being the nature of the barbaric and pagan sect that we are...you only make us laugh...switch on your tv...and see what your country is going through...
i heard that the taliban have threatened to kill those journos who report anti-taliban events...and that the sikh homes in orkazai have been destroyed as they couldn't pay the pagan jaziya...

you call one disillusioned villager beating one girl in some god- -forsaken village in india with the Taliban which...in your country's history is the biggest challenge to come up....
funny...how you tend to lose focus from the sorry state of affairs of your own country...
totally agreed...there'd be many more...with even more venomous titles sprawled all across the u-tube...along with some even more venomous anti-islam...anti-pakistan ones...
i would suggest that you rather read your own country's news papers and watch your favourite urdu news channel...

challenging you...huh...is it a duel of something?

See these kind of crime happens all over the world some where its low and some where its high consedering how the law is enforced. And the these kindly of crimes should not be seen in context of India or Pakistan, this is a hedious crime and should delt with seviour punishment. :angry:

Its good that A1Kaid bought this issue and there should be debate of how can this kind of crime can be stopped from happening in our society's. ya defiantaly this issues can be bought in front of Human Right Activist or Women Right activist. If any suggestion please go ahead :agree:

and believing that it doesnt happen in afghanistan/pakistan is your living in a fool's paradise...people dont get gunned down in india...these are evils of the feudal rural system that co-exists with the india most of the Indian members of this forum have grown up living in...
if you'd go and look up aftermath to this barbaric act...you'd get to know that the people involved were arrested and charged as guilty...

and as far as it being the nature of the barbaric and pagan sect that we are...you only make us laugh...switch on your tv...and see what your country is going through...
i heard that the taliban have threatened to kill those journos who report anti-taliban events...and that the sikh homes in orkazai have been destroyed as they couldn't pay the pagan jaziya...

you call one disillusioned villager beating one girl in some god- -forsaken village in india with the Taliban which...in your country's history is the biggest challenge to come up....
funny...how you tend to lose focus from the sorry state of affairs of your own country...

totally agreed...there'd be many more...with even more venomous titles sprawled all across the u-tube...along with some even more venomous anti-islam...anti-pakistan ones...
i would suggest that you rather read your own country's news papers and watch your favourite urdu news channel...

challenging you...huh...is it a duel of something?

We'll he's doing, what you guys are best at, same could be said abt you, when you guys starting threads on taliban, as if theres no tommorow.

He's fully aware of the sorry state of affairs of his country. He's just trying to show a few ignorant people that they should take a look in their backyards.

AliFarooq ... i have been a live witness to this shooting encounter whose video u have just posted ... and let me tell u the true story behind this video...
The guy being shown here was a common criminal (with his hands up in the air as if surrendering) had just killed a police man in broad daylight by lobbing a crude bomb over him. This guy and his accomplice were in the city to a kill a witness of some of their earlier deeds. His accomplice was severely injured while lobbing his own bomb which exploded in his own hand. This guy ran shooting all over the place and this so called surrender was a drama too .. because he ran after that, firing at the policemen following him. he even took a doctor as hostage for a while before being shot dead by the police ... i believe the police did a good job finishing off that scum... and that vid is just a propaganda by a news channel known for its sensationalizing simple news items ...

You did not gave me the full story about this lady, and gave me general everyday crap about India. Never mind mr. A1, next time before posting try to get the full picture, so you can discuss properly.

I really do not understand "Check mate", where we playing chess!!!!

Challenge :lol:!!! How can one challange the likes of you!!! With such knowledge about Indian Taliban. I give you honorary Phd of India Taliban.

You did not gave me the full story about this lady, and gave me general everyday crap about India. Never mind mr. A1, next time before posting try to get the full picture, so you can discuss properly.

I really do not understand "Check mate", where we playing chess!!!!

Challenge :lol:!!! How can one challange the likes of you!!! With such knowledge about Indian Taliban. I give you honorary Phd of India Taliban.

OK, let me give you the full story dear. The woman was a dalit and the tormentors were Zionist Racist fanatic Hindu upper caste Talibs. The innocent woman was severely beaten to death because she was a dalit. Thats the story. Got it?

Now go to the mods and report them branding this post as trolling.

OK, let me give you the full story dear. The woman was a dalit and the tormentors were Zionist Hindu upper caste Talibs. The innocent woman was severely beaten to death because she was a dalit. Thats the story. Got it?

Now go to the mods and report them branding this post as trolling.

So, Mr. communist the Zionist Hindu's can decide to beat up a dalit as they please, huh? And that is the full Story!!! How educational!!!

Thanks you have certanily clearfied everything for me today, Being Indian, i am learning new things everyday from guys like you. Especially about this new India taliban threat.

Back
Top Bottom