What's new

Indian Supreme Court rejects Sanjay Dutt’s review plea

Dutt was also ordered to appear in court on May 18.

India’s Supreme Court had sentenced popular film actor Sanjay Dutt on March 21 this year to a five-year prison term.

The popular star said he would not be seeking pardon and would surrender to police forces after completing his pending films.

Earlier, Dutt was sentenced on July 31, 2007 to six years in jail for illegal weapons possession acquired from terrorist acquaintances, who were responsible for the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts. He was, however, acquitted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
can anyone tell me the detail of this news??:sick:
lol this actor is so good...and i am astonished to see such charges on him!
he was held responsible for keeping illegal arms.
police found one ak-56 and some other guns.
he bought those guns from daud ibrahim.
in my opinion this sob is criminal and should be jailed as soon as possible.

This Issue might be giving nightmare to Sallu Miyan (SALMAN KHAN)... AB SALMAN BHAI BHI JAIL ME HEE BODY BANAYAENGE... :omghaha:

He deserve that !

Gone are days when stars or superstars were above the law.

this is a very good approach and improvement in Indian law and order sector I think..but many politicians are still accused and yet are moving freely...they also need same treatment...

This Issue might be giving nightmare to Sallu Miyan (SALMAN KHAN)... AB SALMAN BHAI BHI JAIL ME HEE BODY BANAYAENGE... :omghaha:

salman bhai per bhi charges hain..??:what:

yeah... he acts as if he is on drugs.. watch his old movies..:sick:

Well i dont like watching bolly action movies of 90 but some of his comedy and social movies were great

And i was talking about his offscreen personality..seem down to earth guy

yeah... he acts as if he is on drugs.. if you watch his old movies..:sick:

lol... how many years for killing black buck?

Not more... around 10 years. :omghaha:

this is a very good approach and improvement in Indian law and order sector I think..but many politicians are still accused and yet are moving freely...they also need same treatment...

SALLU BHAI NE BLACK BUCK ka PARTY KIYA HAI...AB TO BODY BAN KE HEE RAHEGEE. :omghaha:

Well i dont like watching bolly action movies of 90 but some of his comedy and social movies were great

And i was talking about his offscreen personality..seem down to earth guy
yeah, he is better actor now... still not that good..
down to earth court ke chakkar kat kat ke bana hai... he was a spoilt brat... keeping AK-47 in house..(obviously his idea of fun.. he was not going to kill anybody I think)

1. People get respect for law from these examples. If sanjay dutt can be sent jail , then who is ....

2. Salman Bhai will also sent to jail for the term probably more than Sanjay dutt. He has two cases - Killing deers and driving the vehicle on footpath which have killed 3-4 people who were sleeping over there.

Bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi ?

yeah, he is better actor now... still not that good..
down to earth court ke chakkar kat kat ke bana hai... he was a spoilt brat... keeping AK-47 in house..(obviously his idea of fun.. he was not going to kill anybody I think)

Still he dont acts like girls the way shahruk, saif or salman do :D

A
A

No actually...everyone is obsessed with actors and such characters....what hurts us the most that when we see such talented,well educated people charged/condemned for horrible crimes,like supporting terrorist/mafia ...or cases like rape(i don't remember the name)..
or like spot fixing like amir......
it is because such talented people are idealized by youth..

thats really a tragedy...seriously he is such a good actor....i don't know why he did that!

Ya he is talented buddy. He wanted to have macho, by having links with criminals. Many say, what he did in younger age should be forgiven.
So how many young terrorist are languishing in jails? Can we release them too on his account?
We must reap our mistakes. And he must reap his.

yeah... he acts as if he is on drugs.. if you watch his old movies..:sick:

lol... how many years for killing black buck?

No. For an accident, hit and run case i think too. He is convicted. He was accused of being in alcoholic state. One guy in pavement was killed i suppose?
Anyone with more bollywood knowledge will shed more light?

Still he dont acts like girls the way shahruk, saif or salman do :D

A
A

lol.. thats the type of role he plays... in hindi movies once you are type cast as fit for certain role.. you are doomed.. but recently he got better role in comedy

BTW Saif has really reinvented himself in his second innings... got national award for omkara(difficult to get compared to filmfare,zee cine etc).

Salman is after village audience, so cant do anything
Shahrukh sucks.. spoiled his talent in his own hands...

what a great actor he was (is). But you have to pay for what you did.

No one is above the law. He has been found guilty in a trial.

Period.

Back
Top Bottom