What's new

Indian spy to be hanged

ak56

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan set to hang Sarabjit Singh by April 1

New Delhi: Indian national Sarabjit Singh, who is allegedly involved in four bomb blasts in Pakistan, is likely to be hanged by April 1.

A Black Warrant, which is the last stage of all appeal, has reportedly been issued for the hanging of Sarabjit. The Pakistani jail authorities have received the warrant.

The warrant has been issued after Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf rejected his mercy plea earlier this month.

Sarabjit is currently imprisoned in a high-security jail near Lahore.

Pakistan Minister for Humans Rights Ansar Burney, who was instrumental in getting Kashmir Singh, an alleged Indian spy released and sent back to India, has said that he would appeal against the hanging of Sarabjit.

He will appeal on Monday to Musharraf about the hanging of Sarabjit

"I am in deep pain and will resign soon. I will appeal to President tomorrow and I am leaving for Islamabad soon," Burney told CNN-IBN.

Meanwhile, a Public Interest Litigation in the Karachi and Lahore High Courts has already been filed against Burney.

The President rejected the mercy appeal filed by Sarabjit after 'thorough consideration', Pakistani news agency NNI reported quoting unnamed sources.

The allegations against Sarabjit "were proved and he was awarded capital punishment by court", the sources said.

Dalbir Kaur, Sarabjeet Singh's sister is in Delhi to meet the Prime Minister. She spoke to CNN-IBN earlier on Sunday.

“I want to appeal Mr Ansaar Burney, and Pakistani citizens and government to look into the matter again for the sake of humanity. My brother hasn't done any of things he has been charged for. He is a victim of misidentification. To pass such a warrant against someone without any proof is killing humanity,” Dalbir said.

“I have only one brother and no one else. What is the fault of my brother’s two daughters? The younger one has never seen her mother. The older sister was only two years old when their mother died. Please release my brother and let him come home.," she added.

Dalbir also appealed to the citizens of India to help her through the time time.

"I want to appeal to the citizens of India as well. Please support me in this difficult time. Please take some solid steps so that both Pakistan and Indian governments are compelled to release Sarabjeet,” she added.

Sarabjit was arrested on charges of spying in 1990 and was later sentenced to death by the Lahore High Court in 2003 for his alleged involvement in four bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan.

Later the Pakistan Supreme court rejected his mercy petition in 2006 and upheld his death sentence.

Sarabjit, on the other hand, has been claiming that he crossed the border and entered Pakistan accidentally.

Pakistan set to hang Sarabjit Singh by April 1

New Delhi: Indian national Sarabjit Singh, who is allegedly involved in four bomb blasts in Pakistan, is likely to be hanged by April 1.

A Black Warrant, which is the last stage of all appeal, has reportedly been issued for the hanging of Sarabjit. The Pakistani jail authorities have received the warrant.

The warrant has been issued after Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf rejected his mercy plea earlier this month.

Sarabjit is currently imprisoned in a high-security jail near Lahore.

Pakistan Minister for Humans Rights Ansar Burney, who was instrumental in getting Kashmir Singh, an alleged Indian spy released and sent back to India, has said that he would appeal against the hanging of Sarabjit.

He will appeal on Monday to Musharraf about the hanging of Sarabjit

"I am in deep pain and will resign soon. I will appeal to President tomorrow and I am leaving for Islamabad soon," Burney told CNN-IBN.

Meanwhile, a Public Interest Litigation in the Karachi and Lahore High Courts has already been filed against Burney.

The President rejected the mercy appeal filed by Sarabjit after 'thorough consideration', Pakistani news agency NNI reported quoting unnamed sources.

The allegations against Sarabjit "were proved and he was awarded capital punishment by court", the sources said.

Dalbir Kaur, Sarabjeet Singh's sister is in Delhi to meet the Prime Minister. She spoke to CNN-IBN earlier on Sunday.

“I want to appeal Mr Ansaar Burney, and Pakistani citizens and government to look into the matter again for the sake of humanity. My brother hasn't done any of things he has been charged for. He is a victim of misidentification. To pass such a warrant against someone without any proof is killing humanity,” Dalbir said.

“I have only one brother and no one else. What is the fault of my brother’s two daughters? The younger one has never seen her mother. The older sister was only two years old when their mother died. Please release my brother and let him come home.," she added.

Dalbir also appealed to the citizens of India to help her through the time time.

"I want to appeal to the citizens of India as well. Please support me in this difficult time. Please take some solid steps so that both Pakistan and Indian governments are compelled to release Sarabjeet,” she added.

Sarabjit was arrested on charges of spying in 1990 and was later sentenced to death by the Lahore High Court in 2003 for his alleged involvement in four bomb blasts in Lahore and Multan.

Later the Pakistan Supreme court rejected his mercy petition in 2006 and upheld his death sentence.

Sarabjit, on the other hand, has been claiming that he crossed the border and entered Pakistan accidentally.

I feel really sorry for his sister and daughters but it was India’s attitude due which it is necessary.

Khalid was also innocent. And all those who died in the bomb blasted by Sarabjeet were innocent as well.

GOP can take the responsibility of his daughters and sister.

I think Kashmir Singh messed up this guys case. I mean aftter his release he moked us by saying he was a spy. We cant let this happen again.

Whats with Burney? I think we need a little back ground check here. Who's he working for anyways and what are his objectives? They killed an innocent man who went there to watch cricket and hes pleading for a person who's involved in not one but four bomb blasts in pakistan.

thats i say before 3 days.i think pak gov must do this becase khalid not to be forget .how many days remaning 1 april :pakistan::pakistan::mod:

and also were is our friend mr.sumundra from india i want his comments same he comment for khalid

Guys if thas had been the other around and we,pakistan had sent back the body of a tortured indian cricket fan in return for the earlier release of a self confessed pakistani spy,i am sure there there would have been wide spread condemnation from the majority of the pakistani on this forum.

The indian reaction to the story and the excuses just shows there true colours.....we can not have a proper freindship with a people that can not even condem something so blatant as this injustice and slap in the face for the people that think we should have friendly ties and economic cooperation.

If this issue has not convinced you that india is always will remain the no1 enemy of pakistan then i dont know what will.:pakistan:

Guys if thas had been the other around and we,pakistan had sent back the body of a tortured indian cricket fan in return for the earlier release of a self confessed pakistani spy,i am sure there there would have been wide spread condemnation from the majority of the pakistani on this forum.

The indian reaction to the story and the excuses just shows there true colours.....we can not have a proper freindship with a people that can not even condem something so blatant as this injustice and slap in the face for the people that think we should have friendly ties and economic cooperation.

If this issue has not convinced you that india is always will remain the no1 enemy of pakistan then i dont know what will.:pakistan:

you talk with my voice man same thing here when they make big wrong also not a shame but defend it .:pakistan::pakistan:

Bro if this had happened to any Indian the whole world would have condemned it and Bollywood would have made movies on such incident.

thats i say before 3 days.i think pak gov must do this becase khalid not to be forget .how many days remaning 1 april :pakistan::pakistan::mod:
We must do it, because he is a terrorist, not out of vengeance for Khalid.

This does not pacify the the wrongdoing of Khalid. This sentence is being upheld after proper investigations, several trials, and followed a due process.

i don't think some one defend him .because he is killer of 41 pakistani people .who we leave him one tererrst not more then 41 people wich he kills.we hanged him ASAP.:pakistan::pakistan::sniper::guns:

Why all Indian spies are Sikhs? Do they have some natural affinity to this job?
Or they are just easy to make fools and fall trap to sweet promises of RAW.

Poor Sikh may had been released if Pakistani cricket fan would have not been tortured to death. In other words Indian govt. endorsed his death penalty.

Why all Indian spies are Sikhs? Do they have some natural affinity to this job?
Or they are just easy to make fools and fall trap to sweet promises of RAW.
Poor Sikh may had been released if Pakistani cricket fan would have not been tortured to death. In other words Indian govt. endorsed his death penalty.

The region of Punjab on both sides of the border has produced some of the best and professional soldiers the world has seen. Even the British when they needed to recruit soldiers they went to the Punjab area and parts of the Frontier.
Now the only reason why I can come up with why most Indian spue are Sikhs is when they are sent to Pakistan they eaisily blend in. By that I mean 60% of our population is Punjabi and Sikhs being Punjabi they easily blend in.

Back
Top Bottom