What's new

Indian Soldiers in WW II

Minhas and Exactly same as this jawan of Pakistan Army. Remember him?

Yea right famous punjabi Minhas. :lol:

Rajput is based on caste and clan system, not a tribe, so however you try to fit yourself into your new muslim identity, just doesnt work.

Anyways if you feel so much pride in piggybacking on others achievements, carry on, whats written in history cannot be changed, the weak can never be considered rajput again..

Adios.

Yea right famous punjabi Minhas. :lol:

Rajput is based on caste and clan system, not a tribe, so however you try to fit yourself into your new muslim identity, just doesnt work.

Anyways if you feel so much pride in piggybacking on others achievements, carry on, whats written in history cannot be changed, the weak can never be considered rajput again..

Adios.
Weak can never be considered Rajpout haha Just because a rajpout dont like practices of Hinduism and change his belief would make him weaker. Only practicing Hinduism make people warrior ? So people from certain clan/caste cannot change their beliefs because beliefs are something set on stone ? If a Rajpout like Islam for himself then he will never be a Rajpout or warrior anymore. What about those Hindus who are atheist and agnostics in their beliefs ? You did not answer my question : Would you never be a father of your son if he become Muslim ? Changing religion don't change your ancestors, race, caste, ethnicity, tribes, languages, color etc I am sure your tiny brain cannot comprehend it so you better stick to your hinduvata ideology who teach you that all those who were converted into different beliefs from Hinduism were weaker and low caste shudar because those so called brave Hindu were oppressing them and they found peace in other religion. I know why people come up with such beliefs because its actually hurt them if someone leave their religion..right? Rajpout or non Rajpout don't make any difference here. You can think whatever you like and i will not be sleepless over it. :D

So people from certain clan/caste cannot change their beliefs because beliefs are something set on stone ? If a Rajpout like Islam for himself then he will never be a Rajpout or warrior anymore. What about those Hindus who are atheist and agnostics in their beliefs ? You did not answer my question : Would you never be a father of your son if he become Muslim ?

You know bro, you dragged me into this, so read closely-

Rajputs had their claim of fame when they resisted the Muslim looters and invaders century after century,

Look to Rajasthans and rajput heartland west- Muslim converts dominated middle east and Pakistan, to the North- Muslim converts dominated Punjab and Kashmir, to the east- Muslim convert domination till Bengal, to the south, Gujarat and hyderabad- converts dominated. Theres a reason Rajputana had less than 10% muslim population even after 500-600 years of muslim rule around it.

See the picture now bro? the major reason Rajputs rose to their status today is because they resisted the invaders to maintain their way of lifes from foreign arab customs.

For this , rajput kings lost kingdoms, went to certain death against larger muslim hordes, women jumped in fire (jauhar), and entire generations were wiped off just so that they wouldnt have to convert like the weaker people north and south.

And then when all is settled and the muslims hordes have been subdued, come the cowards who went to the Muslims and gave up their women and converted and have the gall to stake claim to the rajput heritage- thats friggin unfair to the people who gave up their lives while these cowards were enjoying their slavery to foreigners.

Again to your question about my son, this is primitive but this is how it works, we have family tales of women jumping into fires because their men-folk were walking into sure death, and they could not stand to be subdued by the wild hordes out of arabia and middle-east; sure I would throw him into the fire myself rather than face the shame of having the Rajput name slighted because of me or my family.

This is the point you converts have a hard time understanding, and no offence you- go to Rajput village and tell you are a muslim rajput, you would be spit upon even by the kids.

Rajput history was made with blood, and cowards like you do not deserve to stake a claim to that.

You know bro, you dragged me into this, so read closely-

Rajputs had their claim of fame when they resisted the Muslim looters and invaders century after century,

Look to Rajasthans and rajput heartland west- Muslim converts dominated middle east and Pakistan, to the North- Muslim converts dominated Punjab and Kashmir, to the east- Muslim convert domination till Bengal, to the south, Gujarat and hyderabad- converts dominated. Theres a reason Rajputana had less than 10% muslim population even after 500-600 years of muslim rule around it.

See the picture now bro? the major reason Rajputs rose to their status today is because they resisted the invaders to maintain their way of lifes from foreign arab customs.

For this , rajput kings lost kingdoms, went to certain death against larger muslim hordes, women jumped in fire (jauhar), and entire generations were wiped off just so that they wouldnt have to convert like the weaker people north and south.

And then when all is settled and the muslims hordes have been subdued, come the cowards who went to the Muslims and gave up their women and converted and have the gall to stake claim to the rajput heritage- thats friggin unfair to the people who gave up their lives while these cowards were enjoying their slavery to foreigners.

Again to your question about my son, this is primitive but this is how it works, we have family tales of women jumping into fires because their men-folk were walking into sure death, and they could not stand to be subdued by the wild hordes out of arabia and middle-east; sure I would throw him into the fire myself rather than face the shame of having the Rajput name slighted because of me or my family.

This is the point you converts have a hard time understanding, and no offence you- go to Rajput village and tell you are a muslim rajput, you would be spit upon even by the kids.

Rajput history was made with blood, and cowards like you do not deserve to stake a claim to that.

I already said that it was shame for some Hindus to admit the fact that people from high caste were also converted into Islam because of preaching of sufi saints and i cannot speak it for others but our Janjua ancestors accepted Islam(don't know when) by their own will because they were impress with the message of Islam brought by Sufi saints. You might say that they are not janjua rajpout anymore because they are Muslim now but then it would not make any difference because it will not change their ancestors.

Different rajpout clans fought with different groups for power and rule. Some made alliances with different ruling elite while others fought against them. It was all about power and rule. Rajpout are mostly consider warrior and suppose to resists against invasions thastwhy when some of them converted into Islam for different reasons. High caste Hindus cannot digest it and started insulting them that they are not rajpout and are lower etc while on other hand they keep reminded the caste of those Muslim who were converted into Islam from lower caste

I dont need to go to indian rajput village because villagers are not informed people and same is true in my villages as most of them call themselves janjua without even knowing the origin of Janjua. Villagers can be brainwashed easily by their so called pundits . Well here is what Jawaharlal Nehru said in discovery of India

"The fact of subsequent conversion to other faiths, did not deprive them of this heritage; just as the Greeks, after their conversion to Christianity, did not lose pride in the mighty achievements of their ancestors, of the Italians in the great days of the Roman Republic and early empire." (p341), "...Christians, Jews, Parsees, Moslems. Indian converts to these religions never ceased to be Indian on account of a change of their faith...."

Nehru also mentioned his own personal experience with Muslim Rajputs as he grew up, "I grew to know; the Rajput peasant and petty landholder, still proud of his race and ancestry, even though he might have changed his faith and adopted Islam." More importantly he bears testament to the fact that despite his change of faith, a Rajput is still referred to and recognised as a Rajput.(The Discovery of India, 2004, Penguin, p51)

He made mention of Islam's mass appeal, "...The impact of the invaders of the north-west and Islam on India had been considerable. It pointed out and shown up the abuses that had crept up into Hindu society-the petrifaction of caste, untouchability, exclusiveness carried to fantastic lengths. The idea of brotherhood of Islam and of the theoretical equality of its adherents made a powerful appeal, especially those of the Hindu fold who were denied any semblance of equal treatment..." (p265)

He further stated the conversions of Hindu upper castes to Islam, "Some individuals belonging to the higher castes also adopted the new faith, either because of a real change of belief, or, more often, for political economic reasons....though all their social structure was based on the group (caste/social class), in matters of religion they were highly individualistic...It is worth noting as a rule, conversions to Islam were group conversions...Among the upper castes individuals may change their religion...almost an entire village would convert...group life as well as well as their functions continued as before with only minor variations with regards worship etc." (p266)

Sir Denzil Ibbetson (Panjab castes New Delhi, repr.2002, p14, p139, p206, p262, p153-154) records the prominent positions of the Musalmán (Muslim) Rajputs many times, from their courage and valiant martial tradition, to some clans lack of difference from their Hindu counterparts in some regions.

Regarding their rule as Muslim kings and chiefs of multi faith subjects, it is recorded in the Jhelum District Gazetteer (Lahore, repr.2004, p129),"thoroughly convinced of the truth of their own creed, though they are by no means intolerant or fanatical."

The Rajput conversions attracted criticism from their Hindu counterparts. Despite the anger of their Hindu peers, the Muslim Rajputs remained steadfast and loyal to their faiths and there exists no record of any prominent Muslim Rajput clan converting back to Hinduism after accepting Islam.

Last but not the least .Our major identity will be Islam thats how it is and will be( in my case at least). here is my equation of Loyalty

Islam >Pakistan>Punjabi/pothohari > Caste/Janjua . If you want to take the name of Rajpout. You keep it. I will keep my religion and thats enough for me :)

Back
Top Bottom