What's new

Indian Soldiers Begging for Mercy! - Indian Army's Lost Morale & Pakistan's Devastating Response!

Pakistan makes one mistake everytime.

You trust us a lot.

Read Sun Tzu and Chanakya.

If Pakistani military and leaders believe this video to be real and plan accordingly, God save them .

Im a non military person and i can see clearly its acting fake.

In army and planing people of twice my iq and 20 times better intellugence get selected then training improves them many times over.

Anyone can see its a fake video.

Yaaar in BC drama queens ko fouj me kyun rakha hai. Inko Star Plus me saas bahoo khelne k liye bhajdo. Ya bollywood me in se thumke lgwao.

What Nonsense is this with you Pakistanis.... One Mig down and drama of having achieved something great.... does it change your economic reality even your Arab brethren have left you China seems fed up of your antics not a single flight operating in your airspace..have you thought it's impact.....on your economy.. on ordinary Pakistanis .....

With this you will go to IMF asking for bailout.... Wake up kids wake up the attitude your nation has you people are spoiling your own future.....

Is it not a fact that we add 200 billion dollar to our economy every year and where are you people.....

We produce talent that heads Microsoft and beats Google to be world third largest company..
His name is Satya Narayana Nadellaa and you people can't rid of those sluts Hafiz and Azhar for any society these people are a curse.....

Grow up people next to you is humanity greatest story surging to greater heights which will be world's third largest economy in a decades time or even earlier

And here without one single flight in commercial across Pakistani Airspace celebrations are going on for a MiG down.... Wonderful....

Prime Minister of Pakistan would be happy if we remove these two sluts Azhar and hafiz out he being a global man will know very well that..... His dream of Naya Pakistan would involve some young Yusuf or Malik or any other woman to be Google CEO....

I have no hate for you people yet looking at your jashna I can only pity....

Last edited:
What Nonsense is this with you Pakistanis.... One Mig down and drama of having achieved something great.... does it change your economic reality even your Arab brethren have left you China seems fed up of your antics not a single flight operating in your airspace..have you thought it's impact.....on your economy.. on ordinary Pakistanis .....

With this you will go to IMF asking for bailout.... Wake up kids wake up the attitude your nation has you people are spoiling your own future.....

Is it not a fact that we add 200 billion dollar to our economy every year and where are you people.....

We produce talent that heads Microsoft and beats Google to be world largest company..
His name is Satya Narayana Nadellaa and you people can't rid of those sluts Hafiz and Azhar for any society these people are a curse.....

Grow up people next to you is humanity greatest story surging to greater heights which will be world's third largest economy in a decades time or even earlier

And here without one single flight in commercial across Pakistani Airspace celebrations are going on for a MiG down.... Wonderful....

Prime Minister of Pakistan would be happy if we remove these two sluts Azhar and hafiz out he being a global man will know very well that..... His dream of Naya Pakistan would involve some young Yusuf or Malik or any other woman to be Google CEO....

how did you waste so much time typing a ll this? Do u see anyone in a mood to listen to sense and realise The danger our subcontinent is still in ?

how did you waste so much time typing a ll this? Do u see anyone in a mood to listen to sense and realise The danger our subcontinent is still in ?

True knowing very well I wasted a few minutes people are bent upon wasting thier nation laga raho

Naa Ali Naa Shan
Aur Pakkistan

I hope you gain both Ali and Shaan

We produce talent that heads Microsoft and beats Google to be world third largest company..

It seems like you shat on your keyboard before typing this.

Correction India lost 2 migs one on Pak side and one on Indian side (the mysterious crash with technical fault!) plus an mi17

I agree the danger is there but its your prime minister who is doing war mongering - recently said that this was a pilot project and real one is yet to come. Listen to Pak PM on other side, he literally asked for peace and de- escalation twice.

Back
Top Bottom