What's new

Indian soldier who crossed LoC by mistake is in our custody, admits Pak

Poor soul? That's a sadist right there who was probably looking to murder some innocent Pakistani to satisfy his blood lust.

we don't know that don't we ? maybe he crossed the border by Mistake .. killing an unarmed man who is lost is not Professionalism ..

we don't know that don't we ? maybe he crossed the border by Mistake .. killing an unarmed man who is lost is not Professionalism ..
First of all I never spoke about killing him,He is more useful to us alive.
2nd of all the Professionalism you speak of can get you killed or imprisoned,Take a look at the fate of Omar Mukhtar who was lenient on the italian sadists or Toussaint who tried to made peace with napoleon.
I bet if we return him safe and sound the rashtriya rifles will repay us with another cross border firing attack. AGAIN

First of all I never spoke about killing him,He is more useful to us alive.
2nd of all the Professionalism you speak of can get you killed or imprisoned,Take a look at the fate of Omar Mukhtar who was lenient on the italian sadists or Toussaint who tried to made peace with napoleon.
I bet if we return him safe and sound the rashtriya rifles will repay us with another cross border firing attack. AGAIN

I have no doubt in that they will keep the the LoC alive, and i agree with you that , his worth is more when he is alive than dead , than what should we actually do ? i mean he's already been interrogated as we speak off ..

i think indians forgot the statements from pakistan that he was captured while trying to infiltrate. e.g. maleeha lodhi had told it to foreign media that way.

they shot out solider before handing his body back
who was abducted while he was trying to navigate his way from the landslide back to a post. they captured him alive but shot him and returned his body. its few years ago along LoC.

It happened both ways.....There were instances when people crossed both sides and return unhurt....... Well I agree this guy is lucky to be alive especially considering the tensions prevailing in LC.....So what ever he gets is a bonus...... What will happen to him???? Well Since he is alive, and acknowledged, I guess he will be return back may be after some time...

How about we play this game:

India admits no strikes happened, and then we give him back. If they refuse, then he stays with us.

It happened both ways.....There were instances when people crossed both sides and return unhurt....... Well I agree this guy is lucky to be alive especially considering the tensions prevailing in LC.....So what ever he gets is a bonus...... What will happen to him???? Well Since he is alive, and acknowledged, I guess he will be return back may be after some time...
he sure will.. he is just serving his country and even if he was captured while attacking then he deserves proper treatment as POW under the Geneva convention

Hypocrite selectively recollects facts. @Irfan Baloch has conveniently forgotten what they did to Saurabh Kalia.

And i'll give you the story of my mother's uncle, one of 90,000 pows, who was fed atta laced with crushed glass.

The story of ill treatment of pows isn't new to any war or nation. It's hoped with better discipline, knowledge of human rights, and decency these stories dont continue to happen.

He did not cross the border mistakenly but was captured during an action of Indian attempt to cross the LoC. He will be treated as POW.

Back
Top Bottom