What's new

Indian soldier from Nagaland recognized for leading successful operation against terrorists.

He is not a Naga soldier... He is an INDIAN soldier.

The Indian Army does not identify any state, caste, religion or background. Only service. Complete and total.

Please change the title as "Indian soldier hailing from Nagaland....".
good point. Corrected.

if his crime was that he is a muslim and a kashmiri, then yes all of them are terrorist for them.
worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-d32tvet.jpg

he was terrorist .

I wish you would not repeat untrue facts; we do not need our case supported by falsehoods. It was clearly established that he was going to vote, ironically enough, and that he was scooped up by Major Gogoi to conduct his impromptu action. Even within the Army, not everybody was impressed by Gogoi; his subsequent actions (not connected to this one) have led to his facing action.

I wish you would not repeat untrue facts; we do not need our case supported by falsehoods. It was clearly established that he was going to vote, ironically enough, and that he was scooped up by Major Gogoi to conduct his impromptu action. Even within the Army, not everybody was impressed by Gogoi; his subsequent actions (not connected to this one) have led to his facing action.
disciplinary action against major Gogoi is proof that the IA has integrity, compassion, responsibility, and that it has discipline within its ranks. I would like to see one Pakistani show me an example of a Pakistani soldier facing discipline for human rights violations in Balochistan or KP, or a Chines soldier disciplined for human rights violations in Tibet or Xinjiang.

disciplinary action against major Gogoi is proof that the IA has integrity, compassion, responsibility, and that it has discipline within its ranks. I would like to see one Pakistani show me an example of a Pakistani soldier facing discipline for human rights violations in Balochistan or KP, or a Chines soldier disciplined for human rights violations in Tibet or Xinjiang.

Exactly.

Enemies of India keep talking about lapses in discipline and about human rights violations. Unlike others, with the possible and partial exception of the US military, the Indian Army takes serious notice of cases of excessive violence and punishes breaches of operational rules. To a lesser extent, so do the central armed police forces.

Back
Top Bottom