What's new

Indian Society Splitting into Revolution

To summarize:

Arundhati Roy is anti-globalization, pro-tribal rights. She is against the idea of the modern nation-state.

Half of Indian states r in Maoist control and law enforcement agencies dudes sometimes refuse to get posted in these states

Half of Indian states r in Maoist control and law enforcement agencies dudes sometimes refuse to get posted in these states

This is purely false statement. Naxals (not Maoist) are too indians. This is a political problem created by some politicians. They have stronghold in Chattisgarh,Bihar,Zarkhand, West Bengal & Orissa & Andhra Pradesh. But not enough to control those states.

Pakistan has nothing to do with this thread, don't bring in Pakistan bashing over here. I can keep deleting the nonsense off all day. Try me.

This is purely false statement. Naxals (not Maoist) are too indians. This is a political problem created by some politicians. They have stronghold in Chattisgarh,Bihar,Zarkhand, West Bengal & Orissa & Andhra Pradesh. But not enough to control those states.

Whoever they are they want to overthrow the Gov.

I don't understand why same thing is posted here and then in the other thread .

anyway If you people like it .Be happy because I'm happy what I'm and will do everything to make India a Developed country .

Last edited:
If any of you are interested - really interested on learning the realities of the modern nation state - read this article by none other than Arundhati Roy herself. This masterpiece, this eye-opener, was published in the Indian magazine Frontline in the year 1999.

The Greater Common Good

After you've read it, and if you've made sense of it, please reply to my post.

Maoism is a problem. It is prevalent in places where they are very remote and mostly people are tribal without education and job opportunities. Maoism is fight against the state not against the people and not certainly against the innocents. Maoist want to bring Communism into India, nothing else. It is more of a political problem than anything else. Once enough education and job opportunities are provided in these remote areas, Maoism will disappear automatically.

Nobody is interested in what Arundhati Roy really has to say, rather than use her name to add to the list of so-called "Anti-India authors".

Why am I not surprised? I am in the wrong forum, I think.

"Nobody is interested in what Arundhati Roy really has to say"

Which would be you and your buddies blocking your ears to your own countrymen.

"Nobody is interested in what Arundhati Roy really has to say"

Which would be you and your buddies blocking your ears to your own countrymen.

Did you bother to read the article that I posted?

I really am on the wrong forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom