What's new

Indian Sergical strike exposed || discussion

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Arnab Goswami is sharing us some key details from his ''credible sources'' about entire operation.

1: India has carried out surgical strike across the LOC in Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

2: In all eight terror launch pads are destroyed.

3: Atleast 35-40 terrorists (minimum number) have been killed.

4: Duration of Indian surgical strike is 12 mid night to 4:30 morning.

5: Surgical strike group was divided into eight teams.

6: They were spread over an area of 15km and their location was 500 m to 2km into LOC

7: Mortar move was divided into two parts which was spread across area of 2-15km.

8: Mortars and heavy artillery were fired from Uri to mislead Pak army which gave a lot of advantage to the Indian army.

9: Area which targeted was Bhimber Hot Spring Leepa Valley.

10 : Exact number of Indian soldiers who were part of this operation is classified.

11: Number of Air Force personnel were involved as well.

12: Approximately Eight Choppers took part in operation.

In the end he says

''Pakistan response is confused, they don't admit the surgical strike. Nawaz Sharif say one thing, ISI say another thing. They gone crying to United States who sent them back.''

Now keep these ''details'' in sight and take on our neighbors claim accordingly. (Many are proved wrong already). Plz act like mature person and don't deny about ''facts'' using cover up of Arnab reputation. He is not capable enough to ''draw'' such planned operation procedure so precisely.
Though dozens of questions are yet to be answered.......

@Windjammer @Zarvan @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Dazzler @Horus @Side-Winder @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Bratva

(plz don't merge this thread, as this thread clearly mention the key points of so called surgical strikes which deserve to be discussed separately)

Last edited:
I have one question that no Indian sane or insane is answering. I'm going to tag @Joe Shearer here as well. If Indians strikes did occur against launch pad where fully armed insurgents are launched to Indian side , Can you tell me, How come fully armed Insurgents didn't fire a single shot and not a single fire fight broke b/w two belligerents and no casualty occurred ?

How come 8 choppers remained undetected despite of Red alert of PAF and High Mark 2016 exercises being going on ?

Were Arnab present in the Pak-America Meeting where Pakistanis were crying to America ?

These are one of many holes in the story that Indians are refusing to answer.

Last but not the least, Imagine if we pulled a stunt like this with Kalbhushan yadav where by Lt. General Asim Bajwa declaring we caught spy without presenting it to media. Imagine how much we would have become the laughing stock. But Honor and respect are the words alien to Indians.

Last edited:
I see you are still obsessing over corporate mainstream media noise, oh well, keep at it.

@Tipu7

I have one question that no Indian sane or insane is answering. I'm going to tag @Joe Shearer here as well. If Indians strikes did occur against launch pad where fully armed insurgents are launched to Indian side , Can you tell me, How come fully armed Insurgents didn't fire a single shot and not a single fire fight broke b/w two belligerents and no casualty occurred ?

How come 8 choppers remained undetected despite of Red alert of PAF and High Mark 2016 exercises being going on ?

Were Arnab present in the Pak-America Meeting where Pakistanis were crying to America ?

These are one of many holes in the story that Indians are refusing to answer.

Last but not the least, Imagine if we pulled a stunt like this with Kalbhushan yadav where by Lt. General Asim Bajwa declaring we caught spy without presenting it to media. Imagine how much we would have been the laughing stock. But Honor and respect are the words alien to Indians.

Exactly what i have been asking the Indian crowd, I asked them when did you guys get stealth helis.

But recently one of their ministers said that no helis or air force jets were used for the surgical strike, so seems like their story keeps changing

Lora mera BC .. Propaganda gandus.

:D already fed up. Hamara kya jata hay yar hum b bol daina chaiay inho nay apnay 18 fauji container may band kar kay khud he mary hain aur phir ussay terror attack ka nam dy dia hy.

I consider it a good thing that this Goswami does his program in English. He should keep doing it in English. Though the background music is childish.

I can understand it son excess urea in your body because of urine consumption does harm the brain.

Trust me son i am a DOCTOR

Don't... please.

They are getting frustrated day by day! Just enjoy them in this condition. Don't indulge in talk with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom