What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Whole world knows the topi drama that was the mumbai. The fact the Pakistani judicial team was never allowed access to cross examine Kasab was a nail in the coffin of the Indian narrative.

And here we have a jet black Indian spy/criminal/terrorist caught with its pants down, and your whole state is not only denying him but supporting him knowing fully well his self confessions of terrorism in Pakistan. SHAME ON YOU.

What confession are you talking about ?? The one given while under your custody ?? LOL :p:

Give us any of your toughest guy and we can make him say that he is Donald Trump. So much for your confession Topi Drama. LOL

The fact that the entire trail was not held in an open court and the refusal of Pakistan to even share the certified copy of the entire trail and sentence with India speaks for itself, which is the actually another TOP TOPI DRAMA. :p:

FYI, I liked your nail in the coffin remark, now atleast just try and convince your all weather friends that Pakistan has no role in 26/11, let alone other nations. If Pakistan had no role in 26/11 can you please answer the following question ??

1) On December 7, 2008 Pakistani armed forces arrested Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi in a raid on an LeT training camp near Muzafarabad. Why was he arrested in the first place ?? :-(

What confession are you talking about ?? The one given while under your custody ?? LOL :p:

Give us any of your toughest guy and we can make him say that he is Donald Trump. So much for your confession Topi Drama. LOL

The fact that the entire trail was not held in an open court and the refusal of Pakistan to even share the certified copy of the entire trail and sentence with India speaks for itself, which is the actually another TOP TOPI DRAMA. :p:

FYI, I liked your nail in the coffin remark, now atleast just try and convince your all weather friends that Pakistan has no role in 26/11, let alone other nations. If Pakistan had no role in 26/11 can you please answer the following question ??

1) On December 7, 2008 Pakistani armed forces arrested Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi in a raid on an LeT training camp near Muzafarabad. Why was he arrested in the first place ?? :-(

Which confession you are talking about Ajmal Kasab? LOL

Picked up from Nepal and then we saw some pics of him with AK47, RIGHT! From the beginning it was a immature attempt by RAW to false flag the whole thing just to throw mud at Pakistan. The same topi drama was conceived with the kidnapping of Col Zaheer in Nepal, but this time, only to backfire spectacularly. LOL

And here you got a serving Indian RAW terrorist with passport , a genuine passport, with fake "Muslim" name , caught with his pants down. Anyone with slight common sense would see the reality like daylight.

Even for the sake of argument, one buy that some rag tag "NON STATE" actors crossed over from Pakistan to do the mumbai, here we got a Indian "STATE ACTOR" caught red handed doing terrorism in Pakistan. While one cannot point fingers at Pakistan, India stand naked as a STATE which sponsor terrorism. Its another debate as to how in Samjhota express blast as well, a serving Indian army colonel, again a "STATE ACTOR" was involved.

I have flown to the Gulf on numerous occasions and had layovers in Muscat......Even I have daggers from Oman (and Yemen incidentally) -- many Pakistanis have connections to Oman and in fact many even have family from Oman. Oman is so close we can even see the lights of Oman from parts of Pakistan (Gwadar). I dont see anything fishy about leaving Muscat as a transit hub. You're more likely to get a better priced flight to Nepal via the GCC airports than from a Pakistani airport and most Gulfy flights leaving Pakistan will obviously first fly to the Gulf airports to transit and/or catch layover.

Buying a memento, and having one presented to you by someone, are two different things. Muscat is not the preferred transit airport in the region. Everything pointing to Oman can't be coincidence, surely.

And :lol: Please tell me you were joking about being able to see the "Lights of Oman" from Gwadar!

The Pakistani government wouldnt task a retired Army Officer to go alone in Nepal -- and that too, so close to the border with india - to spy on india or meet with human intel on the ground there.....at least not without trust worthy local guides who've been vetted thoroughly. Every intel agency makes mistakes but you'd be naive to think he'd be so sloppy. So either the indians have good sources in Nepal (which is more than possible given the proximity), he isnt in indian custody but has been kidnapped by some local and will be released with Pakistani intervention, or it's a ruse. Who knows, we'll find out in coming days.

He's an arty officer who spent some time in Haiti under UN, has counter terrorism credentials. If the indians DO have him i doubt he'd be of much intelligence value. If the enemy does have him - i doubt they'll be able to use him as leverage to get Commander Jadhav released. His fate is sealed, frankly.
Like i said - lets see

We don't know whether he is retired or not, according to the Indian government even Kulbhushan Jadhav is a "retired" officer. The man spent majority of his career working as an ISI officer, calling him an arty officer is not right. He doesn't just have some "counter terrorism credentials" he also served as the IT chief at GHQ. Whether he ll have any valuable information or not, that's for us to find.

Assuming he IS in india custody, i still doubt there would be any swap. Jadhav is too big of a catch and everyone is banking that he'll be hung. We should do the right thing though and send his ashes/remains to the chai wala of delhi's official residence though. He can build a shrine in his honour.

Back
Top Bottom