Surya 1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Indian Railways To Bring 'Vande Bharat' Semi High-Speed Freight Trains​

byIndia Infrahub-May 2, 2022 12:07 PM +05:30 IST
Indian Railways To Bring 'Vande Bharat' Semi High-Speed Freight Trains
A Representative Image (Indian Railways/Twitter)

Snapshot​

• Indian Railways is manufacturing semi high-speed freight trains which can run at 160 kmph against the present freight train's top speed of mere 75 kmph.
To augment its freight market share from the current 28 per cent to 40 per cent by 2030, Indian Railways plans to roll out semi high-speed freight trains based on the successful Vande Bharat platform.
While the present freight trains consist of around 45 wagons and run with a top speed of just 75 kmph, the new freight rakes would have just 16 wagons and run at 160 kmph.
You've 2 more free articles for this month.
Already have a subscription? Login

This will help e commerce companies to quicklt transport their goods.

I think the Indian railways passenger service charges per km of travel is the Cheapest in the world.

How much do chinese railway charge passengers per km of travel ?

Indian Railways has seen major improvement under Modi government

Railways, Highways, Water ways, Pipeline gas, Pipe water, Electricity supply, food distribution, banking access, health care access, Education access, Cooking gas, Electric Vehicle, Airports, Taxation, Logistics park, Metro network, Ports and Power generation, ALL have seen MAJOR improvement under Modi govt.

I can't think of any single govt. in the past who did such massive public work for India with zero corruption.

I think the Indian railways passenger service charges per km of travel is the Cheapest in the world.

Chinese rail are far superior and more efficient. I know u r a paid troll by modi to come here and sing modi praise. Enjoy your ban and watch me take dig at your stupid comments. :enjoy:

How is public transport in China and how affordable they are

Riding business class on the Chinese bullet train, 14 dollars

Back
Top Bottom