What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

You are probably a Chinese and created this thread with the intention of d**k measuring contest. The fact is that where China is India will take minimum 2030 to reach that point and there is absolutely no calculations by which we can surpass. Only unrealistic day dreaming people will claims something as bizarre as this. It will take a decade of hard work and good luck to reach a point from where India can think of going into next level where surpassing China can be thought of, it will also depend how China performs then. Until that any talk of surpassing China is pure day dreaming.

However, I do not think your intention is good in opening this thread. The sole aim of this thread seems to ridicule Indians.

You are anti-national. Modi-ji will do the needful, and India will surpass China and become a superpower by 2020!

@RisingShiningSuperpower

Do you seriously dont have anything better to do with your free time than to post this stuff all over this thread?

How sad....

This is what's wrong with India today. There are too many anti-national people who put India down. People like you refuse to dream the impossible and only lick white people's boot.

What BS you are talking man
China have the largest Bullet Train network in the world and High Speed Train network too
We just got 1 semi high speed train yesterday and you're saying that India will surpass China by 2020 can i ask how?
1 Bullet train corridor from Ahemdabad to Mumbai will cost 50 billion dollar. Can you imagine how much money India need to build High Speed train network like China and how much time it'll take?

India has the money. The black money in Swiss bank accounts can easily pay for high speed trains. Why are you so pessimistic on everything?

India is a great country despite people like you.

Last edited:
Height of being Insecure, he is feeling insulted that someone can think of doing something on the lines of China. A few decade back China was also not it is today, it takes consistent steps for decade for making progress. If India wants to dream of improving its railways, I do not know why someone feels bad. You thread is elitist in the sense that it is trying to make fun of the countries who do not have resources to develop as you are but are dreaming to do it one day.

Someone can have problems with others dreaming, amazing.

A lot of Chinese are humble people and you are a disgrace to them. I thought China is majority Buddhist and this does not reflect your tradition. Be humble.

@Chinese-Dragon

Under Modi's leadership, Indian Railways will definitely surpass Chinese Railways before 2020!

We already have very advanced semi-bullet trains, and our technology is improving rapidly.

I have included some videos of Chinese bullet trains to show much we have to catch up.

To surpass Chinese Railways before 2020 is difficult, but Indians can accomplish anything! Modi's is a very strong and wise leader, and I'm sure we can do it!

Modi is a chawal person.It is impossible that they cross the chinese bullets trains.huhhhhhhhhhh

Cd 70 k cluch k moh wala modi china ko cross kry ga......:D

Do more.Speak less.

Seriously? Now who exactly is "Speak"ing here? A troll going by the name "Rising Shining Superpower" opens a thread in the name of "Indian Railways" and brags about Chinese Trains?! Why feeling so insecure?

Even I believe in the saying "Do more. Speak less". But to be honest, you can say that even Chinese can be guilty of the same crime of "Speak"ing more. Don't you think?

I request my fellow Indians not to be riled by this thread. It's such mild trolling compared to other threads. Besides, look at the effort taken by the OP in posting so many videos. I say enjoy the ride! :crazy_pilot:

Have to agree my friend.
China spends 9 times more each year on its railways than India.

Hard to believe India would surpass China in railways.
Its some Indians who talk without knowing the subject that feels so, anyone with common sense will not say so.

He has posted some very nice videos of Chinese rails, what they have achieved is applaud-able. It would have been better had he made it a positive thread instead of negative.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom